Charlie Hedbo on CNN? Massacre the whole HQ?

We only need 50 former vets. 10 to take rooftop snipe positions on the entry/exits, and 40 to go in there and hunt down and shoot to kill everything that moves.

Who do they think they fucking with? This is the United States of America? I am serious. Who do CNN think they are fucking with?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try memeflag liberal

Gtfo shill, trying to make us look like violent terrorists isn't gonna work bitch

t. glowing CIAnigger

FBI party van dispatched to your house. You ever waterboarded before?

>I'm so obvious a newfriend could spot me

This thread glows in the dark.

Yeh CNN obviously KNOW you are all pussies.

bye bye CIA

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

remember to give OP a compliment :)
fbi. gov/ tips

You are all a bunch of pussies. You let faggots run the country and transvestites.
Is going to be the slow way then is it? We going to patiently work this one through are we?
My clock says 10 years already patience.

It's a miracle to me that this hasn't already happened.

obvious shill is obvious
>10 to take rooftop snipe positions on the entry/exits, and 40 to go in there and hunt down and shoot to kill everything that moves.
single mcveigh would be enough shill, 50 could take the whole gov

FBI busted every Mossad cunt on 9/11 all 120 of them and held them in prison for 3 months and tortured them into full confessions.
We want the tapes.
FBI back in 2001 new because Israel didn't know about ABLE DANGER,

You have no idea who you talking to cunt face.

lol well I already sent them the tip so be prepared for a nice chat :)

cnn has been some of the best entertainment of the last year

why would you want to do that

Hello Special Agent, none of us want to engage in violence and join your sting operation.

I'm not against it but you have to be more believable mr.fbi I can't wait for the day some """"crazy"""" person storms cnn headquarters

Chat with the Mossad or with the FBI? Not sure anymore since 9/11 who works for who. Since Israel did USS Liberty and 9//11 in your face you are the biggest cucks in the history of the world. Imagine in 2000 years from today when they write about you like we write about the Roman empire, what cucks you Americans were.

CHARLIE HEDBO WAS AN ISRAELI FALSE FLAG

Do you realize that Israel is about to be BTFO completely this year?

Say hi to the FBI 4 me

True, but then other (((MSM))) would hammer down and blame trump for it

For full massacre will need a militia as I said, 10 on rooftop hodling the entry-exits so the police are called to stand-down and then 40 to enter to kill everything that is moving which will be about 800 people.

>I am a gay faggot. All my virtues, including my asshole, you may take as my weaknesses, Wink, wink, gaybo boys.

We are a board of peace u faggots
We use ideas not false flags
kys nazi

Not the whole place, just take out a few individual journalists if possible. Live broadcast would be best. If the press lies the press dies

Oh yeh ? GOnna wait and see it buddy. They better!!!!!!! THEY BETTER BACK THE FUCK OFF BECAUSE THEY GOT NO CLOTHES!!!!!

The Federal Government is an equal opportunity employer, pretty sure you can't talk like that. Have fun getting reassigned to Alaska Fedfaggot.

lmao dude you're so obvious, try harder

Let's be sure to meet before hand to plan, though. What's your address?

>We only need 50 former vets. 10 to take rooftop snipe positions on the entry/exits, and 40 to go in there and hunt down and shoot to kill everything that moves.
>
>Who do they think they fucking with? This is the United States of America? I am serious. Who do CNN think they are fucking with?
Haha, good one user, very funny and inspired fiction that was simply shit posted for the lulz, and is based on flights of fancy. Funny joking around user, now um, delete this.

Posting in a CIA honeypot.

I had to wear sunglasses because this thread glows so bad, but if you were going to go out in a blaze of glory RWDS style, why the hell would you waste your efforts on CNN? Surely the people here are smart enough to realize that decapitation strikes only work IF YOU AIM FOR THE FUCKING HEAD!! And since last I checked CNN isn't anywhere close to being the shadow leader of the NWO, perhaps you should aim a little higher in your LARPing?

SAGE THIS GARBAGE HONEYPOT THREAD.

You’re a retard

why hello there Mr. FBI or possibly Mr. CIA

Before we go in for the battle we pull straws. He who pulls the shortest straw is beaten to death by the rest of us 7. There are 5 groups of 8. Same as the Romans did it.
This way 5 of us will be murdered by ourselves before we even go into battle. THis way no FBI agent will dare to enter the group.
This is about the Republic and its pride on the world stage.

This x12. The only way that following through with some stupidity like this is a good idea is if you want to create a totalitarian police state.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HEUHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...

*takes breath and learns new languages*

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

>This way 5 of us will be murdered by ourselves before we even go into battle.
this is really a great idea, you go first brother, viva la revolucion!

>a bunch of fbi and atf agents beat federal marshalls to death to prove none of them are cops
Jesus, there's easier was to deal with budget cuts.

i am posting inside of a juicy jewish pussy. Quite like jewish pussies, had a few myself as my father taught me Hebrew to know the language of my enemies.

Looking forward to you writing an article with screencaps of your posts in it.

OH AND OP YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU TRAITOR GS CONTRACTING CUNT. I BET YOU HAVENT SUCKED ENOUGH DIRECTOR ASSHOLE TO GET PROMOTED TO 2ND MEME LIEUTENANT SO YOU MADE THIS HONEYPOT THREAD TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF MO6 CUM IN YOUR TUMMY. TRY HARDER NEXT TIME

You weak cocksucker. It would shockwave American politics for 6-10 months.
Every lying cunt would stop lying for fear of same retritbution. After Hedbo nobody posted cartoon pics mocking Mohammed again.
Get it?
CNN are consciously treasonously lying non-stop for two years now. Enough is enough.

GLOWING
L
O
W
I
N
G

GET FUCKED U BAITING ASSHOLES

Well this is the way the Romans did it.

op better get sent to jail and drop the soap

Fuck off liberal

do it for the romans! jove vult

Worst honeypot I've seen in a while.

Are these the temps they hire when the gubmint shuts down? 0/10 offbrand cereal spook.

glow in the dark CIA niggers falseflagging. Hope Terry hits you this time.

Prison rape is a meme.

Gtfo memeflag shitskin

cuck harder

What leftist subversionists don't seem to understand is how easy they are to spot when you actually know what you are looking for.

They fail to understand the core underlying philosophy of right wing thinking, because if they actually did understand it, they'd likely be right wing themselves. As such these subversionists always seem to project the left wing portrayal of the right wing, regardless of what they seem to be advocating for.

It really is amazing to watch.

This as well, before coming back to this thread. The first thread in the catalog was something like
>if we blow up wsj hq will freedom of speech be restored
They're not even hiding it

Come and take me cunt. Ready for a shoot out. You don't even know how big my militia is.

I am bored of this thread.
CNN are on notice.
Charlie Hedbo time for CNN coming soon to a TV near YOU!

He's not lying guys, he's got over 35,000 soyboys behind him.

I AM CAPSANON AND NO. NO. YOU ARE THE KEK YOU HONEYPOT FUCKING CUNT POSTING MONGOLOID GLOWING FAGGOT. ENJOY GETTING FUCKED BY UNCLE SAM AND WHATEVER TLA YOUR LAME ASS IS CURRENTLY SITTING IN. DONT FORGET TO BADGE OUT AFTER YOU SIGN OFF AND TICKLE YOUR CO's SPHINCTER.

glhf

Do it faggot, you won't

ONLY BECAUSE YOU GOT CALLED OUT DIPSHIT. BE SURE TO SALUTE YOUR CO ON THE WAY OUT AND ENJOY THE BARRACKS WITH THE REST OF THE MEME CADET SQUAD.