Why in the blue fuck does Canada have an army?

>14 billion dollar budget (kek)
>3 infantry regiments
>3rd world navy
>zero attack helicopters
>Virtually non existent AA capability
>If they kill their enemies, their enemies win
>Inb4 snipers
Syrup niggers, explain yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/countries-without-military-261074-2015-09-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*Screams in Muh Vimmey Ridge*

They need to keep the whites busy while they destroy the country.

This passes for white in Cucknistan

Canada’s defence policy presents a new strategic vision for defence: Strong, Secure, Engaged. This is a vision in which Canada is:

Strong at home, with a military ready and able to defend its sovereignty, and to assist in times of natural disaster, support search and rescue, or respond to other emergencies;
Secure in North America, active in a renewed defence partnership in the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) and with the United States to monitor and defend continental airspace and ocean areas;
Engaged in the world, with the Canadian Armed Forces doing its part in Canada’s contributions to a more stable, peaceful world, including through peace support operations and peacekeeping.

google it you dumb burger

cannon fodder for American troops

>Securing a country the size of Russia with 3 infantry regiments

We have only been compromised on the west coast by the Chinese and we allowed that to happen. Otherwise we are secure.

(You)

Fug Cadpat is the sexiest camo

Then why does CANSOF larp in US multicam?

As a military firefighter I have been trained in elite C7 weapon qual every 2 years. We may only have 3 infantry regiments but all 70000 of us.. well probably like 20000 are fit and ready for combat. In the meantime I will continue to play mario cart at work and standby aircraft fueling once and a while.

>why arnt they wearing Cadpat in a desert environment???
idk you're right thats weird

>What is CADPAT arid?
Retard

>Why in the blue fuck does Canada have an army?
what the fuck do you mean? Every country has an army.

I used to be Navy, it wasn't comfy enough. Now I am air force. Comfy. Enjoy getting yelled at and having a horrible life.

>Every country has an army
Canadian education
indiatoday.in/education-today/gk-current-affairs/story/countries-without-military-261074-2015-09-03

I dont remember saying arid is sexy.
Mutt plz leave

>the vatican plus some irrelevant island "countries"

OK le 62%

We need an army so there's a few masculine men to top all the rest of the faggots. But seriously every single Canadian is a bugman faggot, not even exaggerating

>Toronto plus some irrelevant cities "country"

>every single Canadian is a bugman faggot
and what does that make you?

i know right? Canada is the friendliest place on earth. no one would want to invade them! they are so polite!

IIRC Canada's special forces units are legit. But the main army/navy/air force are shit.

Shill thread, sage

our whole contribution to the war effort is overblown as fuck. they teach that shit here like it was gospel that canadian soldiers were brave warriors and turned the tide of the war. its fucking pathetic

I'm one of the army guys fucking you faggots

Canada is the worst.

Reg force or weekend warrior?

I mean, WWI seems like Canadians were legit because they were basically shock troops for the British, but WWII yeah I mean Juno beach was basically a sandy beach guarded by Hitler Youth and starving Soviet POW's and they make it like it's on par with Gold and Omaha beach

>Weekend warrior
They are called tampons because they are only useful one weekend a month; pleb

>zero attack helicopters
But I thought they were dedicated to including all genders.

kek

You haven't figured out this is a pasta shill thread designed to get chuckle at your goofy responses yet?

Stop, think, and participate in a MGTOW thread instead.....Or go respond politely to an Australian post.

Don't insult the Canadians. They went to bat for us in A-stan even though they really had no cause to, and fight hard on a shoestring budget.

>don't insult the canadians because they helped us kill innocent women and children in afghanistan for the sole benefit of Jews and Israel

LMAO, leafs and bongs are the reason southern Afghanistan turned into the dangerous shithole it did. They do not get enough flack for that fuck up

canada is our brother

their wars are our wars

our army is their army

"No"

>Muslim
>innocent

no such thing, hat

Leaf here, Royal Canadian Navy, Petty Officer :
There exists a document, prepared by the Canadian military, simulating a full scale invasion of Canada by the United States. Canada doesn't actually think this will happen, but because their armed forces are so busy existing while not fighting any wars, the government has them create myriads of plans to justify their own existences. Long story short: The US possesses such overwhelming conventional firepower when compared to Canada, that it would take the CJOC (Canadian Joint Operations Command) upwards of 12 hours to even confirm the nation was under attack; and another 6 to determine by whom. All in all, capitulation of government and military would be unavoidable by the 100 hour mark of invasion, as US forces would have completely overrun all major cities, and rendered communications between Canadian forces impossible.

My ex's dad was a cyber security weenie with CSIS, when he was drinking he told me basically the official plan was evacuate the PM to England and try to sue for peace through the UN

Canada confirmed for northern Israel

>a white flag
heavy French heritage

..thats a chug
like the file name says
... its a term for our indigenous peoples

Only need it to protect the soon-to-exist North-West passage from the damn Russians who keep on fly-bying. Otherwise, it's a waste of coin

>American
>Talk about military and military equipment because it's the only thing you have
Standard procedure.

All you faggots do is ride on our coat tails, globally you are totally irrelivant and domestically you have a 90% identical culture minus the free speech and natural gun rights

Assuming an America possessed to invade Canada would give a shit what the UN had to say.
51st state confirmed.
I for one would probably say fuck that and jump ship. My training is to deal with Pirates, not laser guided anti ship missiles and 0 friendly communication.

I'll have you know, Juno was the most defended beach, it is where Hitler thought the allies would land, but only the Canadians did. And guess what? We took it in a fucking day, while you faggots struggled on the lesser defended beaches.

You're delusional syrup jew, juno was literally a sandy hill guarded by Hitler youth and soviet pow's. Also, who would win? The entire Cucknadin military, or one small port called Dieppe? HAHAHA

That's the only thing that matters when it gets down to it.
Be able to defend whats yours, or it's not really yours.
Americans understand that the international system is anarchic - they do something, the world listens because they're too weak to stop them.
The UN wouldn't save Iraq; they sure as shit won't save Canada.

Youre a history revisionist if you say anything otherwise you Shitskin cumbucket.
Canada has a strong proud military tradition of assfucking everyone it touches.
Including 1812.

>Be able to defend whats yours, or it's not really yours.

Your fucking southern border is getting impregnated by shitskins every minute. Guess you dont have a country.

You didn't win 1812, it was a draw.
And it was Britain who fucking drawed us.

First of all, you faggots wern't even a country for 50 years. Secondly HAHAHAHAHA Cucknadian military has literally never done anything of note. It's fucking hilarious how many Canadians believe your propaganda, like you really think you had a significant contribution to WWII and "turned the tide" when the majority of your military expoloits were on the Italian battle front

>Assfucking everyone it touches
Which reminds me, you literally got your entire country kicked the fuck out of Somalia and your airborne disbanded for eternity for assfucking that Somali teenager in the 90's. Pepperage Farms remembers...

>like you really think you had a significant contribution to WWII and "turned the tide" when the majority of your military expoloits were on the Italian battle front
Says the yankee
You realize 80% of German troops were on the Eastern front right?
You realize your contribution to the outcome of the war was minimal compared to Britain and USSR? You didnt even join the war until the tide started turning. At least we fought from the start, you just waited till someone started winning and hopped on their dick like a bandwagonner.
You got rekd, eat shit 56%er

At least we fucked the Somalis and not them us.
Pic related.

We didn't WANT to fight Hitler you stupid chink, only reason we got involved was Perl Harbor and we had to deal with two fronts
>2018
>Still thinking Hitler was the bad guy

Who said he was bad? WHo said he was good? You just hopped on the most accessible dick.

Yeah OK...
Casualties and losses
U.S.
19 killed, 73 wounded, 1 captured
2 UH-60 Black Hawks shot down[5][6]
Malaysia
1 killed, 7 wounded
Pakistan
1 killed, 2 wounded SNA Militia and civilians
200–315 killed (per ICRC)[7][8]
300–500 killed (per U.N.)[9]
315 killed (133 militiamen), 812 wounded (per SNA)[8][10]
350 killed, 500 wounded (per U.S.)[9]
500 killed (per neutral Somalis)[9

I dont see any pics of Canadian Super manly troops getting dragged around like little cucks.

Save Canada from fucking what? Canada does nothing, it doesn't cause "problems" so to speak for other people. Meanwhile Iraq had Saddam fucking Hussein reigning over his country and nerve-gassing civilians. Then they used the pretext of a lunatic aquiring nukes(albeit false) to roll in and turn the middle-east into a shitstorm. Everything America has done since WW2 is to justify its egregious military spending to the point that it's picking fights. Just fuck off and make the world a better place for once instead of starting shit.

...probably because you got kicked the fuck out of the country. Dumb ass

Pic related is an occupation map of Europe mid May 1945, right after the German surrendered. As you can see, the Americans have a far greater presence than the British on the Western front, and previous maps confirm that Americans did most of the heavy lifting when it came to liberating France as well. I'll post that map next.
USA is in green.

Commander Cuck Castdreau reporting for dootie

Europe, summer 1944.
Doesn't even consider the fact that the US was singlehandedly fighting the Japanese in the pacific, who had declared war and occupied all of the British colonies in the region, and who were rapidly advancing toward a virtually undefended Australia

I don't know. Maybe because our neighbor have the world 's strongest military and each times Canada tried to get new shiny things, like the Avro Canada CF-105 Arrow, the US took the project for themselves.

because Americans whine about us not carrying our own weight so we spend a little bit to shut you the fuck up.

Previous pic related didn't post. Here's Germany May 1945 - in the places where there was heavy fighting, there's a heavier American presence than British.

I'd pay burgers to CULTURALLY enrich this shitheap.

if you know anything about us, we just love to fight..
I've been to clubs where we beat up all the bouncers for the lulz. Trudeau may be a cuck, but the rest of us love fighting and shit.
it's part of Canadian culture.
You think we back the US because we agree with Israel? fuck no, we just love fighting shit

that's a fucking lie you soyboy bugman

lmao fucking frog

I studied in Ottawa for 4 years, and I can honestly say Canadians are the biggest pussies on the planet. I bounced at clubs on market street and there were bouncers that had literally never been in a single fight in their lives. I hate every one of you and I can't wait to see your stupid non country burn when Castro gets re elected in 2019

Lol typical american thinking our real military projects and budget are fking publicized for the world to see. haaaaaaaaaahahaha what do you think the arctic is for , leafs unite

I know we're only here to shitpost, but being in the CF and teaching a few Bold Eagle courses has made it impossible for me to be an actual racist. I've made too many great friends from the people I work with. Therefore I'm convinced pol is either only for god-tier shitposting trolls at best, or lonely people who never had the opportunity to go out, see the nice things the world has to offer and make friends that will last a lifetime.

So basically like every other PC western peace time Military.

MMMM I'm a vet myself, and the military red pills you more than most life experiences...are you a POG? Infantry tends to be mostly whites and red pilled spics (USMC anyways) but laziest people in the entire military are non combat (POG) women and minoritys (namely niggers)

>Muh innocent peace loving Sunni extremists!
>Muh Israel

Kek. Cry me a fucking river you libcuck

SAY, remember when the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA got their assholes prolapsed by a bunch of third world peasants in Vietnam, you fucking pansies!!!FACT!!!

>syrup jew
Kek

Yeah nigger, 50 plus fucking years ago. At least majority of Americans will admit to this. Meanwhile fucking cucknadians were high fiving themselves on the tarmac of KAF leafing Kandahar thinking you did a good job when you were the first NATO military IN HISTORY to leave a battlefield with the enemy actively engaged on the field

I mean the reason to have an army or military at all is obvious as fuck. But that's not the question. Why we virtually have no military to speak of despite having a land mass nearly the size of Russia is a far better question.

>bugman
you know nothing about Canada if you think that we are pretty much the states, go to newfoundland and tell me that again bud.

Why in the blue fuck would anybody go to Newfoundland? Random AF, like telling you to go to Wyoming

kek
fuckin mines, eh

...According to Canada; I've literally never heard anybody else say this. AUSAS is bro tier although

>Yeah nigger, 50 plus fucking years ago. At least majority of Americans will admit to this.

HAHAHAHA, you dickless wonders STILL blame Jane Fonda, a fucking ACTRESS, for your cowboy wasteland losing that war. "BUT BUT BUT, IF ONLY THEY LET US WIN" when not a single one of you shit eating fucksticks could even define what "winning" Vietnam meant? Face it shithead, your Government wanted a war that could go on forever and John Wayne wannabe's like you were lining up to get your retarded asses shot off when you don't realize that Wayne was a fat, bloated, alcoholic ex-football player whose real name was MARION and a well known faggot who died from an impacted colon due to all the cocks he got stuffed up his flabby fat ass!!!FACT!!!

>Canada has a strong proud military tradition of assfucking everyone it touches.
oh look, the delusional canadian retards have arrived

>if you don't want to kill murder rape and rob entire countries for the sake of the jews, you're a libcuck
wow, and i thought americans were bad

jesus christ, stand up straight solider - nice fucking training leafs

Nigger, I say again: Vietnam was 50 YEARS AGO. You faggots literally think "Afghanistan showed the modern capability of the Canadian military" when literally everybody who served in RC south says you were the primary catalysts for it turning into a violent shithole

>Why in the blue fuck does Canada have an army?
it is proper military etiquette to have a sizable auxiliary force at the ready to polish American boots if they ever need military help from the USA.