Pedo 8/pol/ mods censoring new pizzagate symbolism discovery, get in here

THE KIKES ARE FUCKING SHITTING THEIR ROBES

Pedophile Investigations: 'Boy Lover' Symbol Discovered in multiple (((Highlander))) films
youtube.com/watch?v=vjEBUuzr6qM/watch?v=vjEBUuzr6qM

Thread subject was "Sup Forums investigations Thread 4: Pedophile 'Boy Lover' Symbol Discovered in multiple Highlander films" (archive.is/5ccQt). Then the mods change it to "faggot tries to hijack Sup Forums thread series, fails miserably" (archive.is/wKics). The thread is also anchored (or in more useful terms 'hung, drawn, and quartered'). This is open censorship, with a side of salt.

tl;dr pedo kike mods on 8/pol/ have a pizzagate thread series to suppress actual red-pills on pedowood - I made the fourth thread because third was (((capped))) and the kikes are sweating bullets. You can't make this shit up. Thread OP is the BO of another board on 8ch. that gets constantly censored for being a bad goy. The social media alt-right strategy is still in effect, and the jews are behind it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds
youtube.com/watch?v=wl3Q2vKiOzE&t=799s
youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

astronomical if actual

>8/pol
stopped reading right there senpai
you have to go back

Deleted Threads and Bans for Book Discussion

>Sup Forums required reading
>9th October 2017
h ttps://mega.nz/#!QAkEQbaZ!khdY4blGnbcNg_NhFbgv-4gZKTa0vg3D9je6iLyFP9A
>thread prematurely 404's after archiving

>What is everyone on Sup Forums reading?
>9th November 2017
h ttps://archive.li/yVegF#

>Sup Forums books @ /zundel/
>12th November 2017
h ttp://archive.is/t6YEq

>Zündel's Bunker
>13th November 2017
h ttp://archive.is/fbooc

>Zündel's Bunker
>14th November 2017
h ttps://mega.nz/#!tJlBUaxT!rZZiY6sagL39DM1a1bg5YKmrrXwuAfPtqnTD3nwllZQ
h ttp://archive.is/SMLls

>Imkampfy is actively censoring books on Sup Forums
>14th November 2017
h ttp://archive.is/RjCij

>FIGHT OR FLIGHT - NEW MODS OR INEVITABLE EXODUS
>22nd November 2017
h ttp://archive.is/GOaE5

Fucking kikes

bumping before reading

Migrate if true

h8 is under Milchan control ever since QLARP shifted there.
100% zio-op and they're trying to crowdpoison the well along with alex zio-jones

You guys have no idea how insane you look.

Bump.

>Spooopy
Anons, we have a live pedo jewess leftist here, promoting sexual liberation for children. Stefanie Iris (((Weiss))) (@EcoSexuality - twitter account) is a jewish liberal who created this page Sexual Reform Movement containing a dissertation on child sexual liberation and a gallery of naked kids.
Link here, don't visit but this is the location of said page - thimbleprojects .org/mpitkone/312816/

image taken in chicago reception hall type place.

probably just a coinsidence

FUCKING BUMP THE PIZZAGATE THREADS have been slid like crazy ever since the normies found out about TORY SMITH.

The normies have caught on to Mike Pence

>see pic

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

whatttttttt. Pence?
have any more on this?

202 youtube videos. over 1000 hours

start with video one and work backwards if you don't want pass out.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9WKL_UNxds

youtube.com/watch?v=wl3Q2vKiOzE&t=799s

bump

Burn the pedophiles.

You have to shut down bot.

Yeah, HBO's True Detective as well as HBO's room 104(pic is from that show) are linked to pedogate as well. Gonna check out the director and producers involved with room 104 and post my findings. There's already a video on True Detective making that connection, search it and you shall find.

>when 8 becomes more censored than 4
We've gone full circle.

kek

Coincidence?

>Using BallsackChan Ever.

I'm beginning to think you guys are all talk. It's been over a year now and it's still just all talk. The Podesta brothers as well as Alefantis are free men, what happened? I guess all of those instagram pics and "pizza code hurr durrr" wasn't enough?? Maybe next time don't get so excited and actually gather credible evidence before you spew your autism all over Sup Forums, fucking retard.

yea yea I know, "P-PEDO S-SHILLS W-W-WILL H-HANG S-S-SOON" k, whatever nerd

>going after public figures the cia can use to garner sympathy for their narrative

Nonono the whole system has to die before those fuckers can be strung up. If you go after them as individuals ya they'll be dead, but then their media shills will use it as ammo saying alt media caused this, that is most likely their intention which leaking some quasi low level fucker like Alefantis's shit

>implying 8/pol/ isn't > cuck/pol/

How is this new? I saw people posting about this almost a year ago.

pure coincidence....

Jim is part of the human traffick ring

youtube.com/watch?v=SECVGN4Bsgg

Jim who?

Hiro's rival
Can't post name tho

Jim has to be one of the most common English names there is. How is that supposed to help anyone?

lurk moar fagot

I fail to see how that helps anyone either. Saying someone's name is Jim barely narrows things down at all.

He gave you everything you need to know, you're just a new faggot

Jesus Christ why can't you just enlighten me if you apparently know what he's talking about? Why do you have to be such a little faggot about it?

Bump to burn the heretics

We already knew 8pol was kike mods. We got kike mods here too censoring this shit. It's soon time we start the Holocaust.

We don't spoon feed newfags here

Right?

Been here for 8-9 months. How are you spoon feeding me when I have nothing to go off of? Why do you get off so much on a self-substantiated level of superiority? All you did is use a website for an extended period of time. Stop making like you sacrificed anything or did anything to earn this little moniker that you use to look down on people instead of facilitating any kind of meaningful discussion.

>cripplechan
who the fuck doesn't know it's compromised in 2018?

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/ 8 chan

Besides, it's a shitty echo chamber and has so few people (2000 ISPs vs over 100000 ISPs on cripplepol vs 4pol) that having your name on a list for browsing cripplechan means much more than the same for browsing this shithole

>Been here for 8-9 months
>not a cock sucking newfaggot
lmao kys retard

>new
These symbols have been known here since at least 2015 with the /pedowood/ threads my reddit friend

NEW AS FUCK

Bump

what the fuck. this dude went from healthy seeming middle aged dude to an old man in a month.crazy

the symbol at 1:27 is just triangles inside of triangles, its not even a spiral.

>8-9 months
Disgusting. Other chans have their own culture and history. There is more than 1. You shouldn't even be posting yet

Concentric triangles are just as valid. Consider one or two steps of deviation from the FBI image.

I don’t even get it. It you’re a pedophile in some group or circle, why would you make a logo? Let alone stamping it on your works that seemingly aren’t related to your child lover shit. To let others in the know to recognize? Why? Why would you want them to? What’s the significance of letting others know like that?

He trusted the cripple jew?

You make like it takes that long at all to pick up on the culture here.

No fucking way!

>To let others in the know to recognize?
It's a sick joke amongst them, and we know this people are definitely sick motherfuckers to begin with.

>like it takes that long at all to pick up on the culture here
M8 i smelled your new faggotry from a mile away, you newfags glow in the dark worse than cia niggers

Why are you so aggressive in the first place leaf? Do you need to take a nap or something?

it's almost like a spiral triangle is such a generic looking logo that it might be used by different groups which all came up with it independently

doubly so if you decide that a triangle inside another triangle counts even without the spiral

i doubt pedophile producers wouldn't include the exact symbol if they were going to demand that a symbol be added to the movie. Triangles inside triangles is more primitive and obvious than spiraling triangles.

lurk moar you r*dditor

Aggression is this part of this boards culture, you didn't pick up on that faggot?

Don't use Reddit nor did I come here from Reddit, but thanks I guess. Have any of you guys read the articles on Disobedient Media about the pedo networks? They seem really worthwhile yet I rarely seem them discussed here.

point to me other triangle spiral logos other than all of the one that we already know that coincidentally fit the pg narrative

Blind rage doesn't really benefit anyone. I understand getting mad over kikes, liberals, and niggers, but all I did was ask you a simple question and you got your panties all in a bunch like a woman on her period.

Just fuck off and go read about 2channel or do some research and you'll know exactly what's going on

newfag

I know exactly what's going on leaf. You're all talking about the same exact shit you've been discussing for years now. None of this new. Have any of you all ever wondered how they have access to all of these kids in the first place? They have to transport them somehow don't they? It seems that no matter how much you attack the big players that the corrupt system is always going to be there to back them up and cleanse of due charges. Why not go after the businesses that make these things happen? Logistics companies, warehouses, stuff like that. Why not try a new angle of attack instead of the same old every time?

infinity chan was the first to pump out the pedo files pretty silly to claim the original board that started dumping and digging before it ever became retarded pizzagate is being censored. You are mildly retarded.

>Been here for 8-9 months

Anyone going to actually address my points? I'm actually trying to help you guys.

>Blind rage
lmao you fucking faggot kys you've not seen rage

>I'm actually trying to help you guys.
you can't

Fuck off my board normalfag, you obviously didn't lurk for 2-3 years before posting.

keep saying actually as if it will make you more convincing, also fuck off

FUCKOFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEE

You are so ass hurt dude, Jesus lol.

Again, anyone want to address my points or is the linear thinking and cognitive dissonance just that strong ITT?

help us by drinking bleach

The new hip thing is Tide Pods don't ya know? You'd know that if you weren't such a new fag, clearly. You guys are actually starting to crack me up with how much you're all sperging out.

Then what was even the point of this thread in the first place?

kys faggot

>this person

>address my points
Your point is wrong, you should know how to google, you should have been here for years already, you should quietly observe for years so this does not happen again. Please do not try to correct this, it is you as a person who is not working out here, you cannot be fixed.

you're glowing in the dark too faggot

Foreign IC mischief.

Are you just sitting there in your chair fuming at your key board right now? I just want to know why someone or anyone will answer any of the inquisitions I bring before you lovely folk.

What point was wrong? You just blatantly deflected and didn't address my points while saying you just did? How is that any different from what liberals do?

Yeah, I'm starting to see that now.

will not answer*

as opposed to glowing in the light?
you actually do as the paid shill sliding a pg thread you most definitely are

you didnt have a single original idea is all. if you think there is something obvious to do that wasnt already done, go ahead and do it

>drumpf signs FISA

>deep state stronger than ever

>pizzagate revival

predictable and boring

You mean to look at the logistics or warehousing or storage companies that might be apart of the networks? Because I don't see many of you faggots discussing any of that shit at all.

>address my points
If your point was not "waaaah spoonfeed me" then you gotta elaborate on what you are even upset about.

>warehousing or storage companies
>not ice cream parlors and hobby stores
I'm beginning to think you don't actually know anything about child trafficking.

find them. do you think that all the chans never thought of your genius idea, which they did and there is actually stuff out there regarding your query. by all means do some research