WHITE POPULATION IN DANGER

White population expected to decline to 40% in 2050. We must go back to the good old days where families had 4 children instead of two.

Itt: whitey BTFO

you got another thing coming nigger

This doesn’t involve you, bitch.

wh*Tes will go extinct

STFO FUCKING SANDNIGGER

WE NEED MORE WHITE CHILDREN

>Hispanics may be of any race

So why don't they split them by race

No. What will happen is all the nonrespectable white people will either mix or get murdered by a nigger while trying to mix and all that will be left will be respectable white people who will slaughter you like pigs in a pin. Race mixing makes the white race stronger by weeding out the week self hating scumbags.

shouldn't this pool be closed?

Even by 2060, whites are still the majority race, according to the chart lol

90% of the time a white boi fires a weapon it is to end their own life. You're gonna be putting that barrel in your own mouth in 2049 lol

Because "white hispanic" means mestizo beaners 95% of the time.

>losing terribly
>all according to plan
lol you're in the anger stage. Hurry up and accept it, and pump out a few white daughters for my sons to pump and dump

I have three white boys user. I did my part. (Sure, Amerimutt white, but still white by any standards. Two of them are blonde haired and blue eyed.)

Why is this a bad thing again? Even by 2060, Whites are still a majority when compared to every other racial group.

These projections are probably inaccurate now since Donald unleashed ICE on the Mexicans the Wall is about to make illegal immigrants obsolete.

Lol. Oldfag.

It's too late. Bbw if people don't want the children- you can't force them

we need to do something about spics.
putting a cap on unskilled labor immigrants should solve the problem.

You can ban contraception though.

The only way America will be huwhite again is if Hispanics and whites interbreed. Think about it, Hispanics are mixed race european/Amerindian, so bleaching them would essentially make a white person over many decades of breeding together. You'll all be mutts but at least you guys will be white passing.

This trend is already reversing. White births have risen, Hispanic births have fallen and immigration from 3rd world shitholes like Mexico is being put on pause along with Mexicans being deported rapidly.

DACA will also be ending soon which means they too will be deported.

You can give a 30 year interest free 75,000 loan to all married white couples and write off 25,000 per white child.

Nevermind I guess DACA was extended what a faggot

lemme in your country i'm white AF ill breed white babies homie

>We must go back to the good old days where families had 4 children instead of two.
we shouldn't have to outbreed the invaders within our borders, that's fucking retarded.

we should shut the borders (because over 1 million nonwhite immigrants permanently settle in the US each year) and get them out of our countries with the least amount of force possible

The economy runs on what is essentially an immigration Ponzi scheme, its occuring in every western nation. Unless our countries decide to reduce economic growth (not going to happen), high levels of immigration are going to continue. Capitalism has fucked us, we should just do what Japan does and buy back our own debt, problem with that is certain (((people))) run our central banks.