And yet Sup Forums continues to support him

And yet Sup Forums continues to support him

Other urls found in this thread:

guides.library.jhu.edu/c.php?g=202581&p=1334872
lawfareblog.com/addressing-russian-influence-what-can-we-learn-us-cold-war-counter-propaganda-efforts
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39419560
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/lessons-from-europes-fight-against-russian-disinformation
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
unesco.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-03-30-dezinformatsiya-the-past-present-and-future-of-fake-news-by-c-dornan-ccunesco.pdf
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/russia-putin-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Meg Kelly

>trump makes a metaphor
>FALSE, REALLY BTFO DRUMPF DIDN'T WE?
also,
>Meg Kelly
>Meghan Kelly

>Kessler

>(((fact checker)))

>kessler

>what is hyperbole

Fuck off shareblue faggot
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

Fake news. I only use hillaryclinton.com for fact checking.

hnnng my fetish

>its only ok when politicians I like bend the truth

>(((fact checking)))

>trump says something that is 99% correct

>PANTS ON FIRE!!

>Hillary says somthing that is 1% true

> mostly true

go fuck yourself

Feeling the same irony with pic related user.

Sup Forums doesn't support him, the normies and plebbitors who didn't assimilate do.

Far less than Obama made

Sup Forums is a bunch of brainlets and kremlinbots

I'm just here to watch the party of death panels and fake birth certificates try to act victimized we noticed they're dishonest.

> false statements
Does anybody accord credibility to the shitposting on Sup Forums ?

It's come to my experience that anyone who calls themself a "fact checker" is an insufferable retard high on their own farts.

Just like everybody else that disagrees with you, right?

>true, not true
>sorry, not sorry

now weight it against the dishonesty of the lying press, then go fucking kill yourself

>or misleading

so basically things that are technically true but inconvenient for the left to acknowledge.

> high on their own farts
>I have already spoken of my fondness for odors, the strong odors of the earth, of latrines, of the loins of Arabs and, above all, the odor of my farts, which is not the odor of my shit, a loathsome odor, so much so that here again I bury myself beneath the covers and gather in my cupped hands my crushed farts, which I carry to my nose.

>sure, it's true, but not important
if russian election hackers were real this site would have been hijacked

This HAS to be fucking satire, I refuse to believe that ANYBODY is stupid enough to admit to truth only to in the same breath maintain that it's somehow a lie

They stopped trying to hide their bias after the election.

>(((facts)))

>true but we don't like it
>lets label it """mostly false"""
holy shit how does anyone trust this shit still

entertaining ourselves to death, that's a Sup Forumsack for (You).

It's the main impact of the headlines that does most of the damage. Then most people who would bother to actually read further are doing so to confirm their bias rather than criticize the claims, so they only really need enough rhetorical tricks that it sounds true enough or they have something to tweet about to sound smart and correct.

(((Fact checker)))

I used to unironically trust Politfact. What happened?

You looked on the other side of the curtain.

Haha poltifact is total bullshite

why are modern americans so stupid?
this is such obvious propaganda and brainwashing

>americans
You do realize that most of the world believes these lies, right? Everyone thinks that Trump is ruining our country when it's objectively getting better by every standard.

Modern American education is literally brainwashing. Then you turn on the Talmudvision and you get more brainwashing. Open a book and it's probably brainwashing about how to have 3 dads and choose your own gender identity. Then you talk to your friends and they all confirm the brainwashing to be true.

how are you so sure we believe the lies? simply because they exist?

Sometimes I just get sick of posting these so often

>Transgender girls aren't boys
Every time.

There are a surprising number of people who do believe them. It's particularly startling when people whom you know to be fully capable of rational thought suddenly start parroting what you'd think they'd have recognized for propaganda lines.

But hey that's how propaganda works. It relies on an emotional response overriding reason.

This isn't the GOP you putrid retard. go clean your room boomer, before you die

>roy moore
>hillary making it as far as she did
I'm in the american university system right now, and there are people who would otherwise be sensible that just glaze over and start parroting MSM talking points once trump's name is mentioned.
It's really disheartening

A lot of it relies on you not looking at it too closely. That's why america is such a bread amd circuses civilization.

Shut up Meg

nice one. meme it.

Yeah. Although in talking with people who hold views that I consider to be irrational, my takeaway is that it's actually the big picture that they're missing. In my opinion, they frequently lack a sense of proportionality and a good ability to find the logical inconsistencies in the beliefs that they hold.

Often trying to dig into something more closely with them becomes a bit like shouting at a wall because that goes directly against the existing emotionally-held belief, causing an emotional defense reaction due to a perceived personal attack and a crisis of the existing comfortable world view.

>fact checker

"I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me —and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words." –Donald Trump

>(((or misleading)))

>our goy

>(((Kessler)))
>""""""fact"""""" checker

>(((Kessler)))
>(((misleading)))
>(((fact checker)))
>Meg Kelly
LMAO

>Mexico figuratively opens it's little coin purse and pays for the wall
>Mexico literally gets it's trade deficit minimalized/removed in NAFTA negotians and illegal aliens get shut down via e-verify and self-deportation, thereby removing money sent to Mexico, paying for the wall

hahaha holy shit

Shills on crisis mode. Their time is coming to an end.

I thought that was made pretty clear during the campaign, but then again apparently nobody actually listened to anything Trump said (not that I blame them - campaign rhetoric is usually empty promises anyway). And almost out of the gates we got the leaked transcript of his first call to the Head Mexican wherein they both agreed that the wall wasn't top priority, and they'd be better off both publicly refusing to pay for it, and to work something out down the road.

But it makes for an easy talking point for moralization / demoralization depending on which side you're on.

*better off not both refusing to pay for it

honestly i would like to do a word count on obama's public statements vs. trump's. trump probably easily eclipsed obama in his first 6 months. trump speaks off the dome while obama never said anything that wasn't heavily processed. rather have a guy that is authentic than the past bullshit dc talkers that literally never say anything so they cant get trapped later on by previous statements.

>implying politicians are supposed to speak truth

How about the economy, bucko?

This

>liar who lies constantly lies
wow

Are there people who actually think these "fact checks" can never, ever be biased?

>Trump is the most frequent liar of all presidents
>Total number of lies treats all lies as equal with no distinction being made
>Total number calculated by left leaning people who will undoubtedly interpret his statements in the harshest way
>The media lies far more about him
>Being this bluepilled

K kid

Benghazi. What difference does it make anyway?

Kessler is a regular German name

>it makes for an easy talking point for moralization / demoralization depending....
"Chuck, let me finish. Would you really want a president who was dumb enough to let himself get drafted? I mean, it wasn’t hard to get out of it, believe me. My doctor said I had a bump on my heel or something, I don’t know. I don’t even think he was a doctor, frankly. The government is just very, very stupid, OK? Which is why only I can fix it.”
—Meet the Press August 23, 2015.

So I was correct that you have a list of quotes or whatever meant to provoke some kind of emotional response. But the problem is I think that quote is clever and accurate, even though you could also interpret it as more evidence to confirm a belief that Trump is a lying sociopath or whatever.

I make enough now that I may have all my debt paid off in a year. (Mortgage, loans, everything.) I am not even 40 years old. I just got a fucking tax cut. For what? We keep repealing measures put in place after the back to back recessions we got out of. WHY?

Trump is asking for 18 billion for a fucking wall when JSTARS, trucks, and UAVs do a better job.

The GOP has total control of the government and they are still unable to pass a fucking budget. Which fucks up corporations AND gov workers. (Military equipment used to protect and train our soldiers is missing the fiscal spending deadlines because of this shit.)

In my state the GOP is lowering property taxes, which causes budget shortfalls for public schools. They turned that shortfall into "teachers unions are the reason fir the shortfall."

It is un fucking believable you morons go along with this nonsense willingly. Our country is a country of immigrants and you dipshits act like they are a cancer. (When your smelly white asses were eating fuckig plague potatoes on a boat too small for everyone not three or less generations ago.)

I too get sick of you posting this unreadable trash. Politifact sucks dick but at least its whole site is not benstiller.jpg

>a list of quotes or whatever...
fact checking comes from getting quoted statements, if it provokes a response of emotional feels then it has to do with the one quoted not the messenger.

White House East Room
Thursday February 16, 2017
Three questions went in.
None came out.

Q: Mr. President, thank you so much.
Can you tell us in determining that Lieutenant General Flynn — there was no wrongdoing in your mind, what evidence was weighed?
Did you have the transcripts of these telephone intercepts with Russian officials, particularly Ambassador Kislyak, who he was communicating with?
What evidence did you weigh to determine there was no wrong doing?
And further than that, sir, you’ve said on a couple of occasions this morning that you were going to aggressively pursue the sources of these leaks.
THE PRESIDENT: We are.

Is "messenger" the right word here if the messenger himself is choosing the quotes rather than just conveying somebody else's message? To what end is this "messenger" choosing these quotes?

((German))

The ones in American were German. In 1933.

> if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor

IMPEACH THE OOMPALOOMPA

NOW!

HE HAD HIS CHANCE TO MAGA BUT INSTEAD HE JUST SOLD OUR COUNTRY OUT TO PUTIN.

FUCKING IMPAECH AND ARREST THIS DESPOTIC FILTH.

its true but its actually even more true than he said so its actually mostly false

underrated

fact checking
91 times Trump has celebrated a rise in the stock market — even though in the campaign he repeatedly said it was a “bubble” that was ready to crash as soon as the Federal Reserve started raising interest rates.
The Fed has raised rates four times since the election — and yet the stock market has not plunged as Trump predicted.

posting facts do (You) get it?

Jan 18 2018
“We need the Wall for the safety and security of our country. We need the Wall to help stop the massive inflow of drugs from Mexico, now rated the number one most dangerous country in the world. If there is no Wall, there is no Deal!”

Jan 18 2018
“The Wall will be paid for, directly or indirectly, or through longer term reimbursement, by Mexico, which has a ridiculous $71 billion dollar trade surplus with the U.S. The $20 billion dollar Wall is 'peanuts' compared to what Mexico makes from the U.S. NAFTA is a bad joke!”

Jan 18 2018
"The Wall is the Wall, it has never changed or evolved from the first day I conceived of it.”

Op's picture is false or misleading

I think I've explained that I do get it, yes, as have many others in this thread. I don't think you really get it.

He can say the sky is purple polka dots as long as he builds a wall and removes the shitskin filth ruining America.

Sleeper cell. His purpose is to disrupt the West, not save it!
I mean it's been over a year with zero action.
guides.library.jhu.edu/c.php?g=202581&p=1334872
lawfareblog.com/addressing-russian-influence-what-can-we-learn-us-cold-war-counter-propaganda-efforts
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39419560
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/lessons-from-europes-fight-against-russian-disinformation
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
unesco.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-03-30-dezinformatsiya-the-past-present-and-future-of-fake-news-by-c-dornan-ccunesco.pdf
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/russia-putin-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf

>Now Trump is bad because the stock market hasn't crashed yet
How assblasted can you get?

I expect this is partially true. Funny thing is that it doesn't matter in this current political climate. There is so much bullshit around that Trumps lies and failures are partially covered by overeactions to complete non-events. Democrats are going to vote Dem, Republicans are going to keep voting Rep. Some might get annoyed but thanks to neither side fixing their problems and lying about the other there is no point moving.

Democrats had the chance to reflect and start fixing the problems that allowed Trump to win in the first place. They doubled down on stupid shit like Russian collusion. 'This will be the end of Trump!' They cry, but he's still there making dumb and hilarious posts on Twitter and he won't really have to answer for it because mainstream media is so aggressive towards him and has been for so long there is no point in him engaging them seriously. All the good points they have against Trump lose weight because they have done nothing but cry about everything Trump has done for two years. No one listens to it anymore, they laugh about the latest thing think 'oh yeah, that's Trump' and then get distracted by the next event. It's insane and it's going to make holding him accountable very hard.

>I don't think you really get it.
round and round and round and round...
false and misleading claims, get or don't, who gives a shitholer's damn.
bottom line, Trump is not a man to be trusted with the truth and that goes for politicos in general.

>or misleading
:^)

Oh, so you do have a point. Here I thought you were just the messenger. Nice of you to finally tell us what we were supposed to take from things anybody paying attention already knew.

Take yourself back to 2007
>liberals sick of Jew wars, start protesting interventionism and globalism
>increasing awareness on the left of our pozzed economic and foreign policy
>sjw and internationalist movements are minuscule next to the populist, anti-globalist left coalescing around the anti-war movement
Flash forward to 2011
>Obama now has the left on board with Jewish wars in Libya and also begging for another one in Syria
>every trace of populism and nativism has been eradicated, liberals no longer concerned with economic issues beyond gibs for nigs

I’m concerned that Trump could be playing the same role with the anti-war, populist libertarian/far-right movement that’s been growing in the US. I’m worried the real reason the Jews installed him is to get this demographic on board with the Zionist proxy wars.

>2,140 we took things out of context or straight up lied about what was said.

I wish the media would hold EVERYONE to the same standards they hold to people they don't like. This is actually a thing all normies seem to the do, the more they don't like someone the higher standards they seem to subject the person to. That way, when they fail, they can complain about them more and feel validated.

Speak for yourself newfag.