Oh wow, this girl is very cute

>Oh wow, this girl is very cute
>Has sex on the first episode

Welp

>He thinks the girl is ruined if she's had sex
Dude everyone has sex its only natural

everyone except pure girls

Seconds just aren't as good as a freshly cooked meal.

Im all for pure girls but just know that by age 17 almost 60% of girls have had sex

Okay, and?

I fucking love left over pizza.

Picked up

Did you want the cartoon girl save her virginity just for you a a user-tan?

This bitch actually ok having sex with other man after pushing away the mc advances who is her bf just because he saved her and using the victim card to make her guilty, and the worst thing was the other who actually pull away from having sex...fuck this bitch.

>He thinks girls aren't ruined if she's had sex
When you're at the supermarket, do you pick the fruit that you saw has been fondled by someone else, or do you choose an untouched one?

>save her virginity
she has to be pure until fucking Episode 3 is released (forever)

Oh boy, food analogies!

When you eat dinner, would you rather have your meal made by an intern or an experienced cook?

I want to have sex with her voice.

Neither. Instead, I will cook the inexperienced intern a meal she'll never forget.

>Dude everyone has sex its only natural
Ha ha, yeah

Fair enough answer, but the premise is that most purity fags are inexperienced interns themselves. Should they learn from another intern or the head chef?

They'll study cooking together, learning as they go.

That seems plausible, although I would expect the same thing under guidance from an experienced cook to be more effective and with a higher rate of learning thus more satisfaction.

>Rec
Get with the times, gramps.

The meals they'll cook together might not be to everyone else's tastes, but as long as they find them delicious together, that's all that matters.

Fucking sluts ruining anime since forever.

fucking sluts

Yes

>mfw ive fucked 5 non virgin girls and they have all been terrible at fucking

One girl even got sore after only 5 minutes of missionary
I can only imagine how bad a virgin would be.

oh god fuuka is hot

Did you mistype 'fat'?

> sex>love

Purityfags are fucking retarded.

ずっと同じこと言い続けてて怖いなこいつ

Because the experienced cook is a cockloving whore who cheats on you with other guys every day, unlike the ct intern only devoted to you.

From my point of view the sluts are retarded.

Normalfag bait thread.

it is important to me that my girlfriend has never been cummed on andor inside by other men, as well as that she has never sucked other men's dicks andor drinkt their semen, yes
i'm such a crazy person lol xD

Muh Purity The Thread, or I can't believe that I got cucked by an anime character.

I don't but I'm not normal

So they both should live in delusion because reasons?

>lol xD

I want to fuck a chef!

the sluts

Worry not, user. Fuuka will never be animated.

Delusions? They'll learn each others' tastes and preferences, and also learn to cook according to them.

Cooking isn't that hard, you just make things that your partner finds delicious.

With condoms and vasectomies sex with random people in the streets in normal.