Why is our boy donnie lying about his height?

why is our boy donnie lying about his height?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocausthandbooks.com/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/20/president-trump-made-2140-false-or-misleading-claims-in-his-first-year/?utm_term=.c3ca3027a3e4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's 71 nigga, he's lost 2 inches with age.

Obama is in the foreground

probably was 6'3 at one point. losing 2 inches by the time you 70 is normal.

no it's not

> (OP)
This

>Height loss is related to aging changes in the bones, muscles, and joints. People typically lose almost one-half inch (about 1 centimeter) every 10 years after age 40. Height loss is even more rapid after age 70. You may lose a total of 1 to 3 inches (2.5 to 7.5 centimeters) in height as you age.

Anyone with grandparents knows it's normal. This is one of those things you can't shill against, like trying to say average women are good programmers.

Just stop, facts are not on your side

Why Obongo's shoulders lower than Trump's?

>"Why do you need to record my height, doctor? Why don't I just send you a picture of myself?"
Do you understand just how fucking retarded you sound right now?

I bet you're one of those faggots that believe the holocaust happened because you saw a picture of some shoes.

What are shoes?

because trump has the most awful posture you can imagine - check some pics of him from the profile

if he can actually still straighten up and is measured in the morning, then he is easy 6'3

Says the guy who thinks the Holocaust is a hoax because they saw a picture on an image board.

What is the context of the shoes?

>Says the guy who thinks the Holocaust is a hoax because they saw a picture on an image board.
The holocaust is a hoax because these dozens of books and documentaries prove it: holocausthandbooks.com/

Meanwhile you believe the holocaust happened because your teacher told you so.

>What is the context of the shoes?
There's a pile of shoes at display in Auschwitz that is touted as "proof" the "Holocaust." When in reality, all it proves is that people wore shoes in Auschwitz.

Height determines male hierarchy, especially in 3rd world countries. As we've imported more 3rd worlders, manlets have found themselves a the very bottom, below lepers and untouchables.

I lost 1.5 inches in ten years. I didn’t even notice it until I went to my high school reunion and everyone was taller than I remembered.

but you admit he's not 6' 3" now

Michael looking butch in those pants

>LITERALLY
>SIDING
>WITH
>ILLEGAL
>ALIENS
>OVER
>AMERICAN
>CITIZENS

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

My grandfather was 6’3” in his prime and he’s like 5’10 max now
>tfw only 6’

TWO inches!?!?

The Obamas are wearing heels

I'm looking for the video of Trump next to obanga, Trump is taller.

fuck just noticed, more proof obanga is gay as fuck

God damn melanin has made my country stupid.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

*takes deep breath and becomes a polyglot*

гы-гы ы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

found the virgin 5'11½

I was once 4' tall, when I was 8 let's say. Does that mean I should put 4' tall on my drivers license?

This. You can see the heels on Obama’s shoes are at least an inch, while Trump has no raise in his heels

That ape can't even stand like a woman cause xir dick is too big.

Hunching forward and slouching. I'm 6'1" and got my hat signed by him at a rally. Was definitely taller than me.

trump is slouching to the back and the side, and obama is positioned closer to the camera that trump, all of which might account for the difference.

Obama is wearing high heel shoes probably with massive lifts in them too

Looked like a ISIS flag at first, well basically the same thing

The president is just representing his voter base

kek

Obama is taller than 6’1

I am 6’6 and when I met him I was shocked by how tall (and fucking skinny) he was

You can literally see that king nigger's shoes have a raised heel you double nigger

He lies like a dog

You grow shorter as you age.

manlets btfo

But why did the doctor get his height wrong?

UHHm it's called genetics, sweetie.

How is that fat fuck standing? Looks like his legs are ready to break.

Because docs won't measure you after you turn 18-21. They just take what ever your passport/id says and run with it unless it's a life or death situation where they need the absolute correct size and weight for dosage of drugs.

Haha drumoftards are defending this. Even if he shrunk 2 inches its still sad and pathetic how you are trying to protect him from that. Typicial pol sissies.

Obama is 6' 4"

People here don't understand the point of the thread.

Donnie has always claimed to be 6'2". However, when he had his last physical exam, he somehow grew an inch to 6'3", which by PURE COINCIDENCE kept him from being classified as obese due to his BMI.

However, even photographic evidence proves his doctor is lying about his health, since Trump clearly isn't even 6'1", let alone 6'3".

6'4 is nice, except I just barely fit in things like cars and desks. On very rare occasion I've entered buildings with low ceilings, not claustrophobic but it can feel strangely uncomfortable.

Obama is wearing lifters inside his shoes on the back like a manlet.

Trump lies about his height because he knows no one cares about it anymore. And it makes him feel good.

is obamao wearing heels how come there is a gap between his toes and heel?

Actually it is. Shorter people live longer on average too. The taller you are the harder your heart and other organs have to work for proper blood flow. That's why you rarely see old tall people. Trump will probably go to 100 tho since he's the chosen one to save Western Civilization.

4'8 manlet here. Will live till I'm 170.

Stay mad.

>clearly isn't even 6'1"
>photographic evidence
it's an image board. if you have the evidence, post it.

das rite honey

Obama is 6'1"

Trump clearly isn't as tall as him, let alone two inches taller. Are you blind?

the obongo's are wearing heels to seem †aller, its jewish tricks as usual.

they're the same height in the OP. post some fucking proof you got damned idiot

Trump is 6'2 and he's leaning towards obama.

How did you end up that short? Is your whole family like that? My condolences.

Donald is clearly leaning to hear what Obama is saying. Look at the legs can clearly see a right angle triangle. Hypotenuse (A.K.A Donnie) is longer than the opposite side lrn 2 math liberals

What are camera angles? What are elevated shoes? What is posture?

Melania and Michelle are the men, Donnie and Barry are the wives.

This, a million times this
It's cause he's always wearing suit jackets with big shoulders, encourages slouching.

old age

>they're the same height in the OP.

Even if you're too blind to tell they aren't, how does them being the same height make him 6'3"?

Did he magically grow two inches?

Stop with excuses,it's sad.

>Are you blind?
are you? Obama is literally wearing elevator shoes in OP pic.
Post your fucking photographic evidence or hold this L like the faggot you are.

>Donald's shoulders differing heights
>Donald's shoulder behind Obama's therefore Obama is closer to the camera
>Forced Perspective
>Pic cropped to not show the legs

Clinton Croat from the election if I recall correctly?

>why is our boy donnie lying about his height?
Why establish a president and not lie?

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2018/01/20/president-trump-made-2140-false-or-misleading-claims-in-his-first-year/?utm_term=.c3ca3027a3e4

It's literally the photo from the same event in the OP photo,where you can see their legs,you fucking idiotic mongoloid.
This is what a picture of to men who are the same height looks like.

Jesus Christ I'm beyond the point of pitying Trump supporters.

>†aller
s t y l e

Hmmm,let's see.
Trump did hair transplant,has fake teeth,puts so much make up that his face becomes orange.Talk about insecurity.

I'm pretty sure if anyone's wearing any insoles,it's Trump.