Why don’t women put effort into their appearance anymore?

Why don’t women put effort into their appearance anymore?

strongk indepyndynt wymonz
#BeautifulAtAnySize

>women don't put makeup on anymore
>women don't do their hair
>that exact women isn't wearing tight yoga pants to attract men
I know what youre saying user, but come on

only white "women" don't put any effort into their apperance

they no longer need men to get ahead in life
just a big, strong, manly (yet compassionate)... government

NIGGER

because they don't have to try to impress misogynistic shitlords like you

It's funny. I was watching some old movie the other night and this woman was beautiful. She was wearing a dress and had...a waist. I have not seen a waist on a woman...ever. Jesus, she looked fucking awesome

This world is evil

i take it you dont go to the gym?

White trash will always be white trash but I'm tired of middle class and up larping some bohemian beatnik attire with raggy extra large sweaters and ironically dressing like a bum.

Who dat? Who dere?

It’s worse than that, “”””women”””” who wear pants are disgusting and unfeminine. Rebellious wanna be men.

That must be because of their privilege?

Women are just a reflection of men. Men don't put any effort anymore so womyn don't either.

u cuck
i disagre

men are beautiful

There has been a decline in men’s standards but not like women. Roasties wear t shirts and yoga pants literally everywhere. I’ve yet to see men do the same with t shirt and sweats, especially in places like work or church (where I have seen women do this)

Soyboys & Cucks have no standards

Trust me

Women will ABSOLUTELY put themselves together if they meet a guy who makes their pussy wet

Women dress down as a subtle means of showing disrespect towards their man that they won’t look good for him

8/10 would wrap her head in a towel and go godzilla on her. fuck you weak cunts

>muh dick

Leave

>shrinking violet
this is why 40% of men don't reproduce

nice jew ring

I'd assume it is because on an almost daily basis they spend hours putting on makeup and doing their hair so they can look good. But in the process of looking good they destroy their hair and complexion so every subsequent day it takes longer and longer to look presentable. Then they probably reach a point where it takes way to long to look good so they just give up accept looking like trash.

Where'd you get this pic? Anymore like it?