twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cheering, celebrating, and drinking!

4 children per white family please

Revolt.

not violent or racist enough

>America
>monarchy
Pick one.

Orgasm first, and then I would say Sup Forums was right again.

No Kings in my USA, instantly pick my Rifle up and start blasting polticians and anyone who sides with Trump. The entire reason I voted against Clinton was because centralizing power around two political families is cancer for a Republic. Had Trump not run it would have been Jeb Bush vs Clinton. Trump is a one and done and already is nearing on 1/4th of his term being over. He has 2 years to do anything before he is a lame duck President that nobody will bother dealing with. Voting Trump was like sacrificing a Bishop to get better position on the chessboard. Trump is a fuck up but at least his presidency has SOME purpose.

Thank God my prayers were answered to relive the ecstasy of election night

emperor isn't a monarch fag

wouldnt it be fun to trick the liberals into repealing the 22nd so Obama could run

Make a list of obnoxious liberals in my area to be executed.

Read Hoppe. You'll see why you'd want Trump as a monarch, even though OP said "emperor"

Blow it over

>one and done
You poor deluded fool

Schedule a pilgrimage to his childhood home to absorb his power. Then join the Lions Guard or whatever he decides to name his army of holy warriors.

Quit getting my hopes up like that OP.

Pray to my Nigga, Donny T.

Shoot my Mexican neighbors.

He missed his one year anniversary party at Mar-a-Lago that he set up to party with his pals.

So no. He can have any title you give him.

Still a JAG.

dance user
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
>youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Trump the dumpy faggot can't even do the most basic thing, keep the government controller by his party open.
If he did get a crown, someone would slap the coward Trump and take it from him immediately.
In response Trump would complain about how his feet hurt and he can't be a solider, declare himself 10 feet tall, and pay Stormy Daniels to piss on him.
Trump is suck a loser faggot.