Why is this the greatest arc in shonen history?

why is this the greatest arc in shonen history?

>This arc
>Not YYH Dark Tournament arc
What are you, a faggot?

But Water 8/Enie's Lobby is the best One Piece arc.

KNIFE EDGE DEATH MATCH!?

Because Vivi

Bleach
>Soul Society
>Thousand Year Blood War

HxH
>Yorknew City
>Chimera Ant

One piece
>Arlong
>Skypiea
>Water 7/Enies Lobby
>Marineford

Dragonball
>King Piccolo
>Saiyan invasion
>Namek

Naruto
>Chounin exam
>Invasion of Pain

YYH
>Dark Tournament

FMA
>Last arc of FMA

Death note
>L vs Light

Berserk
>Golden age

Kenshin
>Kyoto arc
>Jinchu arc
>Trust and betrayal

Gintama
>Yoshiwara in Flames
>Benizakura
>Jirochou/4 Devas

Inuyasha
>Kikyo
>Naraku

Can't pick one.

Golden Age Arc in Berserk

Not shonen

One piece
>Marinefor

best

>Thousand Year Blood War
We're not asking which is the worst.

even kubo himself would not say TYBW is good

Medaka Box
>Student Council Battle
>Treasure Hunt

Vivi and luffy finally defeated crocodile was satisfying.

Fist of the Northstar

> Kenshiro vs Raoh

>Inuyasha

Was the 7 Thieves an arc or was that just Naraku?

Not even the best arc in Wan Piss. Dressrosa was better prove me wrong.

Kill yourself.
All these literal who characters doing irrelevant things and fucking annoying dwarves.
Corazon flashback was the only good thing.

I honestly felt like vivi ruined most of alabasta with all her god damn crying. I mean I get it and understood why she was and how it felt but it just got so fucking old she was the one who started the pretty girl whos always crying in need of help in OP.

>nobody has mentioned pic related yet

plebs, all of you

Minus through Not Equal is my favorite stretch of shounen manga ever.

not even the greatest arc in one piece

pretty good, tho I still think that Zabuza arc was the best in Narutu

Also,everything about FMA was god level

No one mentioned Furuichi's arc in Beelzebub.

Because while being Hilarious it wasn't that good
>I am suppose to expect Furuichi is suppose to be on par with oga
Fuck off

Alabasta is overrated as fuck and Skypiea is better. I got way more emotional during the final fight with Enel than I did with the Crocodile fight.

>Skypiea is better
Literally filler tier they could of not gone there and the story would be exactly the same. Even if you like it for the "adventure" Thriller bark is a better arc for adventuring then skypiea.

>Foreshadows Void Century
>Builds Robin's relationship with the rest of the crew
>Enel will return from the moon at some point and the stuff on the moon most likely has some connection to the series' lore
>Filler

>>Enel will return from the moon at some point
Even if he does he is going to get fucking one shotted in the new world Pekmons even point out Logia who think they are unstoppable face short lives in the new world. also robin foreshadowed the void century in albasta first.

>Skypiea
I really hated this arc. Was just really boring to me, and it didn't even add much to the story. I can't even remember anything from Skypiea being brought up again except for the explanation of Mantra haki later.

I'd replace it with Sabaody probably.
Personally my favorite arc was Thriller Bark, but most are indifferent about it. I loved every character, fight, and the events happening on the island. Was just a really fun arc in general.

>Thousand Year Blood War

That travesty stopped being good about 30 chapters in.

These guys get it.

with One Piece you gotta rate Sagas, Marineford arc is nowhere near the best arc but the Summit War saga is the best saga

My dear child it is soo sad that you never heard about Enies Lobby...

That's not dark tournament or 12 houses of the zodiac

>Thriller Bark
Mah nigga. I don't think there was anything I didn't like about that arc. Even weird, inexplicable shit like Nightmare Luffy I thought was cool.

This.

please, neuro is shit, just like assassination classroom. matsui is good with bizarre imagery, but a terrible writer.

York Shin is the greatest shounen arc there ever was or will be.

It has no equal.

>not even a single response in two hours
It's because you're right.

Without a doubt

>SS for Bleach
>Yorknew City for HxH
>Trust and Betrayal for Kenshin
>Golden Age in Berserk
>Chunin exams in Naruto

>Inuyasha
>>Naraku
That was literally the entire show. It was all to fight naraku. You gotta be more specific.

As for kikyo, there were multiple "arcs" to her, depending on how you view them. Again, more specific please.

Namek > Water Seven > Yorknew > every shonen arc ever made in humankind story > my crap stick on a side of the toilet, Chimera Ant

With the exception of Yorknew, gutter trash taste

Chimera Ant is as good as your random Bleach filler arc.
>inb4 but Bleach filler was the best
Yeah, fuck off.

It's not even the best arc on One Piece.

Skypeia is pretty important for end game. It'll get referenced again, especially after Enel's covers story.

>berserk
>shounen

Objectively correct answer

Like I said, gutter trash taste. If If I do take CA arc away, in no way shape or form is the Namek Saga better than Yorknew

And expecting people to come to the rescue for that Bleach filler comment is doubly embarrassing

>i'm new please destroy my anus
Ah ok, people always claim that Bleach filler arcs are the best, now lurk the fuck more.
And Namek is fucking glorious, but why I am even trying to put some sense into your head here, you are probably 16 in the better of cases, grow up and then we can talk.

Kid enamored with how iconic it is when it's practically yet another underdog story with Goku beating up the bad guy.

Glad I didn't waste my time

>Thousand Year Blood War

wew lad

Sure, let's ignore all the build up to the fight and the actual challenge of fighting the greatest threat of the entire universe, ok kiddo, stay in your thirteen.

I think the most hype arc in OP is Arlong, god damn, it's perfect.

>people always claim that Bleach filler arcs are the best
Literally no one says this.

To Ginatama I would add The Courtesan of Nation arc.
>What? You promised the loved one that you will take her into your arms?
>Off em go!

Water 7 is better, nothing topped the Usopp vs. Luffy battle.

Arc so great that Oda himself decided to repeat it after the Time skip.

Water 7/Enies Lobby and Arlong Park were better.

>>Yorknew City
overrated as fuck

correct

My niggas

>Sendou fight in Ippo
>Coalition arc in Kingdom
>Faudo arc in Gash Bell
>Shinryuji game in Eyeshield 21
>5 Convicts arc in Baki
prove me wrong.

when is the convict arc anime being released? Baki needs more recognition....

>Came into thread to say Faudo
>See this posted
I guess some of Sup Forums still has taste

I don't see it in the lists for Summer, so maybe it's coming this Fall? I unironically hope that it blows up in popularity like the JoJo anime did.

>Eyeshield 21
Are we opening this to non-battle shit now? Because that changes the whole question.

>I unironically hope that it blows up in popularity like the JoJo anime did.
Kill yourself.

>Naruto
>Anything Shippuden

I might prefer Water 7/Enies Lobby but I'm not sure. It is however a great arc.

The greatest arc in shonen history, but it kind of ruined Saint Seiya since everything after it was just a watered down rehash.

Still less cancerous than One Piece.

people really think arlong park is better? that shit was boring first time watching through.

It got to the main conflict pretty fast, was very on point and efficient, revealed a personal, emoshunal background of many characters, tested the trust of the crew and had the first main bad guy who was a real threat. Besides, Arlong was different because he also valued the life of his crew, while the guys before him were total psychopaths.

Alabasta had too many side characters, fucking Vivi being annoying in every panel, a larger conflict that was hard to care about and half of Baroque works were hard to take serious. Sure, Crocodile, Robin and Mr1 were awesome but beyond that it was meh tier and the emotional investment just wasn't the same. At least for me.

Water 7, though

But yeah, I'd probably go with something from Gintama personally

I like it when the things I already know are good become acknowledged by the general public, shoot me. Plus, more popularity = more merch, adaptions, video games, etc. And since it's a Japanese thing, the western fanbase would have zero impact on the actual source material, there's no danger of the creator changing things to appeal to his new audience.

It would only be a net positive in my life, I really don't care about tumblr fags liking the series in the wrong way, as if such a thing even exists.

hmm, well said.

i'll keep that in mind as i rewatch

>Not mentioning the Gintama Character Poll arc