Even if "race realism" is correct, gene-editing technology will make that irrelevant

Why can't we all be the übermensch? YOU don't control whether or not you were born African, European, Asian, and so on. THIS can be controlled though. When gene-editing technology becomes advanced enough, we can remove the bad traits of races and keep the good parts. No genocide or discrimination involved.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068
youtu.be/g4qXGByp8DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And this is why I don’t pay attention to racist Sup Forums threads.

(((they))) are never going to allow that to happen, sorry goy.. You're slave status

>playing god

Within a couple of decades parents will have the option to genetically engineer their children.

Can you prove that there’s a ‘them?’

There is only (((one))) reason anyone ignores racial differences

People of their own race will like it that the gene edited people look like them, it instills natural trust and you feel together, that's how human group instincts work. Thus they'll look like whatever appeals to the editors best. I.E white in europe.

>Why can’t we play God?

Go fuck yourself OP, how dare you. The fucking nerve on this one.

this tech has been around a while yet..

We still have to survive until then. Do you really trust niggers to master advanced gene-editing technology?

nobodies gonna remove bad traits if they refuse to believe those traits exist or even really are bad because "das raycis"

hell, obama outright fucking banned it

its like niggers and cucks just want to destroy society

>Flying around the world and acting like we own the Moon isn't 'playing' God but making everyone smart is

I think East-Asians will be able to master it good.

While I do envision a surge in bioengineering and genetic editing, it will be hard to modify sex chromosomes, which control Haplogroups so I don't see this happening for a long time.

>Why can't we all be the übermensch
Because technology is not available and it'll take centuries before poorfags can get it, so until then race holds.

only the Chinese will dare pursue this line of technology.

Exploring God’s work isn’t playing God. Fucking with God’s work, His image, is blasphemy and intolerable.

I semi-agree, but we are not going to even get to the point where the MAJORITY of people have access to cheap gene editing if we allow ourselves to be transformed into third world shitholes within 30 years.

Doesn't matter if only the elites can afford to have genetic superbabies, civilization will still be swamped by naturally born genetic disaster zones.

We've been playing God since we first created fire. Get over it already.

Fuck off, faithfag. "God" is observable neither directly nor indirectly, and there are many different religions. All religious people are either LARPers or insane.

>gene editing technology

we already have the best gene editing technology, at least for the next 100 years: Sperm.

This is why it's ok for white racists to have Asian waifus. If anything, being (intelligent) mutts, their kids will be more interested in genetic engineering.

>Thinking browns won't destroy society first
It is your job to Shepard the sheep and fend off the wolves.

If God has such a big problem with it, then he can speak up and stop us himself. He did it all the time in the Bible.

Oh He will and once He has done so, it will be too late for you.

Every nation before the 20th century was an ethnostate. Fuck off mongrel.

>blacks protest gene editing because no one wants to create a niglet
>it's banned in America

You assume it will be available to everyone. And what about the opposition? Destabilizing forces due to everyone becoming something else? Its not going to be sunshine and roses.

>Why can't we all be the übermensch?

Oh you innocent sweet little sweetcake
Why cant all of us be rich, have the privilege to drive a tank or aquiere potent means of power over others as a birthright?
Think about the can you are opening there.

i make my living fucking with plant genes

like cutting edge awesome sauce i wont go into here

But i wholeheartedly disagree with OP, it just dont work like that

like at all

>I larp as a fucking garderner.
>As a scientific gardnerer human DNA splicing, while 100% possible in plants and animals and have been tried, proven and mads produced, is entirely impossible for humans.

Leftycucks will prevent any significant level of human gene editing from happening.

This. If everyone was an Overman, society would collapse as ambitious titans battle for absolute power. The ruling classes will keep the tech for themselves, while degrading the underclasses into compliant drones.

you can splice whatever you want, including humanns

but even identical twins/ clones have epigenetic differences that are completely unique and irreplicable by physical law

>Gene-editing will be a utopia
Or the elites will use it to make a permanent sub-class genetically engineered to be pliable and dumb.

> we can remove the bad traits of races and keep the good parts.
sure, but you'd have to point which genes/ factors within the genes should be changed and how are the good and bad traits defined?

You do realize for this to get a major push, people need to admit there exist genetic differences first right?

I can already see how this will be marketed as a means to achieve equality lol

Because the bloodlines matter more than physical attributes.

Psuedoscience trash.

Genetic inescapable Harrison Bergeron here we come.

>Psuedoscience trash.
What the hell are you talking about? Don't spout unrelated buzzwords when you're challenged, kiddo.

>we

Ok, You and your mud hut friends can go ahead and try to turn each other into modern humans. We'll save a seat at the table of civilization for you guys when you sort that shit out.

Or if by "we", you imply white Europeans throw another 20 trillion dollars and 50 years of effort into trying to civilize stone age congenital primitives, count me right the fuck out. I owe them nothing.

Kek. Please come out from under that rock

>If we genetically make everyone white there won't be racism

Why yes, removing other races makes it hard to hate them.

Are you in academia? You spoke words but said absolutely fucking nothing, totally detached from reality.

>"race realism"
aka "My Nigger Hate thread was serious political commentary"

This is the one thing that keeps me going.

In the near future we will all be growing little blonde haired blue eyed Aryan babies in test tubes.

Truly a beautiful thing

Here's the video.

liveleak.com/view?i=190_1493329068

>YOU don't control whether or not you were born African, European, Asian, and so on.
This is silly. You don't exist before you are born.

>THIS can be controlled though. When gene-editing technology becomes advanced enough, we can remove the bad traits of races and keep the good parts

Why waste the time and money on improving dogshit?

Transhumanism is also really fucking risky if you didn't noticed.

lmao do you really think such technology will be made available to everyone?

the world elite will get gene editing and become 300+ iq 7 foot tall engineers who are immune to all diseases. these elites will rule over the underclass like yourself.

>Even if "race realism" is correct, gene-editing technology will make that irrelevant.
Yes , by making everyone white .

>Look, a currently non existent technology may or may not make one of you ideological positions pointless in some undetermined amount of times if several different factors turn out just right, including public perception and proper implementation.
>checkmate racists!
Lets keep political discussion free of fantasy please.

Gene Therapy is the only acceptable form of Gene Editing.
In 5 or 6 generations as hybrids reach infertility you'll eventually have to swerve into it
Thanks, globalism

True. But this is not an excuse to ignore race realism today.
Average iq and behavior of different races matter and help to define the society we live in.

Seeing as how we were kicked out of God's paradise, it is up to man to create his own.

When dealing with people like this keep in mind "God" is ALWAYS substituted by their own ego in their minds. It's an attempt at shunning people for doing something they personally don't like, while seeming "righteous".
Basically, "playing God" is a phrase that means "I don't like what you're doing, and I am VERY important". Basically try to ignore them.

Imagine your parents are hippies and they have you the normal way, you would have to compete against 6'4 10/10 8'' 200IQ UltraChads holy shit.
What would you even do in this situation?

Fuck off kike. Don't use give up shit on us

Obviously. But this is if AI doesn’t kill us first.

Get gene therapy so as to become like them. And then probably kill my parents for intentionally setting me up to fail.

Same thing i do today.

Shitpost online to claim that whites are superior per se.

There is a solition. We enginere a disease all humans die and make a generation of whites that are modified to be immune then release that disease on the world and then we start using frozen sperm and eggs of whites and recreate the earth in our image

If everyone is the same then retards.

youtu.be/g4qXGByp8DY

Because even if you engineer people, its better to start with a better base

Also most engineering will be Physical
You dont want super strong genetically perfect people who chimp out

Literally the plot of gataca, except the writers try to pass it off as a good decision lol.

Bullshit. Beauty is mostly objective. "Muh eye of the beholder" is a cope for ugly people.

Gattaca downplays it, IRL it would be far more brutal. For example if your IQ is

When Americans brought kudzu to Alabama, they thought they would improve Alabama. Now the kudzu is an invasive weed. When someone wanted black bass in Lake Atitlan in Guatemala, the fish destroyed most of the lake's population and caused one bird that ate one kind of fish to go extinct. There are many examples of invasive species. Humans in general have a bad grasp of the unintended consequences of adding some new factor to an ecology. Do you want to add something that doesn't even exist elsewhere on Earth?

>Also Gattaca is about IVF
Yeah you're right on that, basically what china is trying to do now, they were selecting the best sperm and eggs from the parents, not changing them.

You dont get it, do you. The episode was about gene manipulation. Its easier to make people ugly and pass it off as nomal.

Its a message about seperation of different people as well.

the reason they say "we are made in god's image" is to discourage you from developing yourself

Old southern saying plant kudzu up nawth.

>thinking 6' 4" is tall
6' 7" reporting in to tell you that your ideal man is a manlet.

A dead commie that is wrong, neat.

Do you suppose that we will master genetic manipulation before the west is destroyed by multiculturalism?

I know you think that's an original, witty aphorism you just made up, but it's not. Read what you just said over again ten times. Realize the stupidity of your argument. Learn to think about what you think. Kill yourself.

>assuming a priori that religion is a conspiracy

Except we aren't adding anything new, we are fixing what's broken. Smart people already exist. Healthy people already exist. What's wrong with reducing the number of sick or retarded people on the planet?

by the time you get there robots will rule the world

No. Youre just a mutant. 6'6 is the threshold between tall and freak.
>5'11 reporting in.

There is nothing wrong with that. I only fear getting it wrong. If people hold so tightly to equality that they use the tech to drag the greats down, that would make for a harrowing existence.

They won't exactly mass produce Newtons and Einsteins but even a 1 SD increase would be massive.

>5' 11"
>implying you're opinions on height matter
>implying your not just jealous

They will go the economic route. We need subservient workers, you will benefit too. They will do this while restricting the birthrate of the average human either economically or through actual law.

one other things - most white people alive today have been denied their true culture, when you realize what has been stolen from you you will feel a great sadness and long to get it back. It is one of the most profound experiences you will ever have in your life - just hope it's not too late.

You're crazy if you don't think that there's going to be severe drawbacks to that. Not to mention what a monumental task that would be.

>commie
I doubt the philosophy of the Ubermensch applies very well to wealth redistribution.
Thanks for the compliment, and reading it over just strengthens its meaning. Care to counter it at all?
Yeah, I thought not.
Religion isn't a conspiracy, it's a tool.

Selective genes for infants and customizing what a kid will grow into isn't that far off. All of the doom & gloom about the white race disappearing will be all for naught when 56%ers give birth to pure blue eyed blond Aryans in ~50 years.

6'0 here-do you think you'll live past 50 6'7?

It will be very painful.

what an odd bot, don't you know posting such things is against board rules?

He thinks he is making people aware of the rampant leftism infecting this board.

that's a weird way to go about it but it's certainly unique

no it won't, you're over estimating the availability and the capability of something that hasn't even been invented yet

god gave us the means to make life. he gave us the gun in our hand.

its been here but it will never take over. too many of them are sensitive and cant stand us. theyll never regulate our views

>You cannot create a human from scratch.
>You will always need male and female genetic material
>the objective of eugenics is outbreeding to produce the most amount of random mutations that a culture will select from in pair bonding to adapt to the modern world
>outbreeding does not require outsourcing (non-whites, retards, and inbreds). it is the randomness of pairing, and source selection is one of the most important variables.

Imagine the racism when this breaks through political correctness and becomes widley known and practiced