Why doesn't Sup Forums plan a protest

Why don't you guys get off your computers and actually do something? I mean, if you want to spread the word', why don't you then actually go outside, plan some nationwide protests, and get some media attention. Y'all could have a protest against Illegal Immigration or some shit. It's not that hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM
migrationpolicy.org/article/sub-saharan-african-immigrants-united-states
opendemocracy.net/transformation/nicholas-baer/american-idiot-rethinking-anti-intellectualism-in-age-of-trump
salon.com/2017/07/11/america-hits-peak-anti-intellectualism-majority-of-republicans-now-think-college-is-bad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol at >>brain drain

Africans immigrants who these idiots call niggers are statistically more educated than them and are more likely to get degrees.

>>Raise wages
>>lower rent
Sounds like democratic values not Sup Forums values.

>Africans immigrants who these idiots call niggers are statistically more educated than them and are more likely to get degrees.
False
youtube.com/watch?v=UA0XGVjQtQM

>pandering to dems to end immigration is a bad thing
?

There should be no need too. We already cast our votes.

Actual recent study in the U.S

not some bullshit video

migrationpolicy.org/article/sub-saharan-african-immigrants-united-states

Lol Africans are better than native born in educational attainment. Aint that something for a brain drain. Stupid Americans

>Protests change shit
Lol

I could care less. These retarded right wingers already lost this game.

So you can't do the work that niggers can do? You are a cuck in every since of the word.

Are you sure this is saying an african education is the same as an american one? Graduating High School in the congo is far easier than at Jefferson High

The American population specifically the right wingers are going to figure out the hard way how useless their nationalism and ethnocentric thinking really is. While these morons bitch and moan about stupid factory jobs, pajeets and Africans are coming here kicking your asses. Then they have the audacity to call people niggers.

gathering to participate in democracy is bluepilled shit

Mass gatherings should only be had to display a show of force

Educational attainment in the U.S. Do you know how to read? Did not know canuks were these slow.

How can it be other people's fault if all these major companies want to do is hire shitskins on the cheap and for diversity?

Pardon me are you an engineer or a nurse? You probably drive fork lifts all day you fucking peasant . You should worry about your 401k plans before they lose their value in the upcoming stock crash. Then you are really going to be less than a nigger.

Oh yes keep giving excuses. I mean it's nobody's fault by your own. They don't hire you because you are not skilled or educated enough dumb fuck.

These make us all equal. Stop hiding your flag. Shhow where you're from.

>we should be taking opportunities from our own and give them to low IQ nogs who get pushed up the affirmative action pipeline

This is what meme flags actually believe

How asshurt are you that you might be losing your cheap labor? How bad is the pain on a scale of one to ten? I bet your shitty little construction company is going to be in for some tough times.

Any monkey can shoot a gun.

>>Bullshit excuse detected

Because protesting is for retarded apes

But remember bigots, vote for us in 2020.
Also, experienced machine operators make north of 80k around here. Cost of living is like 30k

Fuck you. I got an education. And I never even tried to get work at these places. But I can guarantee you that there are people who have. And I bet you anything they got rejected for being a CIS white male.

How about people who are well educated and experts in their field in x country? Should we turn them down?

Cheap labor? Dude software engineers and nurses are not cheap.

>Why don't you guys get off your computers and actually do something?
BECAUSE WE'RE MASSIVE FAGGOTS
you have to go back

Go ahead and tell me how asshurt you are

My point. They're the great equalizer.

It's no surprise that the top 0.1% of Africans do better than average Americans.

I used to work in a warehouse during my college days. Forklift operators make 17 an hour plus overtime. These morons that I used to work with full blooded Americans literally worked in the same building for 30 years. Doing the same shit over and over. Come to find out these idiots are the Trump type. I was actually surprised hahaha.

>the eternal burger

>he’s never met African students at American universities

I’ve talked a 3rd year Somalian student in the computer science program who thought internet and WiFi were completely unrelated things.

you mean like charlottesville?

Well its kinda hard when the cops work with the commies and then push you into antifa when its supposed to start and send you running through a gauntlet.

lmao you wish it was the .1 percent. These people who come here got here through lottery and risking their lives. It's through hard work and motivation that these supposed low IQ individuals make it. Unlike AMericans who are worried about NFL protesters and politicians who don't give a shit about them. Some of you Americans are fucking pathetic and the data proves it. How the hell do you get your asses handed to you by sub saharan africans?

>lower rents
>higher wages
>brain drain

I don't think you have facts to back that up.

Ceretis paribus losing immigrants drops demand for goods produced by the native country. So you would have a smaller need for workers so wages would fall.

Your rent would drop in the short term, but people would stop building new houses because of all the extras. They would stay low until enough old buildings crumble. But in the mean time you will have cucked your economy by destroying the construction industry.

Other posters have already debunked the laughable claim of brain drain.

Overall opposing the movement of people from low productivity to high productivity countries is retarded. Its literally free economic growth

>what is kekistan
any Sup Forums irl stuff is cringe

>>anecdotal evidence
most probably made up

rd year Somalian science program

doesn't know wifi

ok that is believable

>some of you americans

Where are you from user? This vitriol. Scared about your dreams?

>all this asshurt

Maybe ten years ago. But now the market is flooded with low-value Pajeets somewhat proficient with a computer that will work 30K for a traditionally 70K job. And with the flood of beaners and feral blacks, expect that window to narrow further.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...
HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP...
HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE...

*takes breath and becomes a polyglot*

гы-гы ы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы гы-гы ...
哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈...
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...
חחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחחח...
jajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajájajajá...
ههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههههه هههههههههه...
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...

My parents are from Africa I was born in the US. I am just sick of the arrogance that is blinding Americans. People in this country are so fucking behind they don't even know it. Average Americans ignore math, science, this is going to fuck them up. What kills me is this arrogance. Someone has to tell these Americans they are not as great as they think they are.

I drive a forklift and reach truck, on year 4 now, and make 32/hr USD in maryland before OT (handle hazmat), shit is cash don't h8

>lol at >>brain drain
indeed... you have to HAVE A BRAIN before it can be drained

opendemocracy.net/transformation/nicholas-baer/american-idiot-rethinking-anti-intellectualism-in-age-of-trump

salon.com/2017/07/11/america-hits-peak-anti-intellectualism-majority-of-republicans-now-think-college-is-bad/

That's our culture user. You know this, but clearly don't associate yourself as an American. Why? You were born here.

Ya the guys that I used to work with did not even bother doing hazmat training and they been in the same building longer than I have been alive. Isn't that ridiculous to you. Nothing wrong with blue collar jobs but at some point you have to better yourself. Americans are better than this.

>>>Raise wages
>>>lower rent
>Sounds like democratic values not Sup Forums values.
No. It's an economically sound value. The lower and the middle class will have a substantial ability to purchase things because of higher wages and lower costs. And, this is done WITHOUT government intervention.
The fact that the free market fixes things like that should be cause for celebration for an ancap... unless you're not actually ancap, you Jew.

Also, are you Nigerian?

Some people have no ambition, let them work their jobs and be good emplpoyees. Nothing wrong with that.

Google wage risk locus.

>hazmat

This is why people shit talk trades. Its not because they make bad money.

why do you think it pisses me off and I replying like mad on here? The blind arrogance that Americans have is ridiculous. On top of that the divisiveness and hate is unproductive. This arrogance has almost become a defense mechanism. Almost dogmatic.

Hahahahahah

Are you serious?

>the asshurt shitposter is African
Pottery

Why dont you go back they? Because every single black community is a shithole, huh?

Brain drain occurs to the countries sending their immigrants over. The well-educated people tend to leave because they know they have a chance, causing them to not stay behind and improve their own countries. Quit being disingenuous.

>>pottery

>what is compeitition
>what is diversity
When it comes to diversity, I lose. If it were about merit, I'd have gotten the job, but I'd still have to compete with dozens of others who are willing to work for peanuts.
Anarcho-capitalism can only work with a small population.
Corporatism can only work with a large population

Got BsC in compsci but don't want to cut my teeth writing monkey-tier code for 10 years at just above a livable wage only to get foisted by some Pajeet. Pointless endeavor, doubly so in MD. Gonna enter real estate in 2019 when my house is paid off barring any massive shake up.

No, it largely is because of the bad money stereotype. People think trades and they immediately think wrench turner or grease monkey. I understand your point about hazmat, but in all seriousness I hope you have never driven a car, more people die on the highway in an hour than have been injured at my company in the past 25 years.

I was born in the US

Protests have no effect, they just get ignored. We do things that simply cannot be ignored. Like cartoon frogs.

>>Implying the people who come here are already educated.

Why where you using the ancap meme flag?

>
>I could care less.
Literally fucking off yourself immediately.

Except they won't have jobs anymore when corporations relocate to countries that are better connected to the global market (i.e. countries that allow free movement of people, goods and services)

>Africans immigrants who these idiots call niggers are statistically more educated than them and are more likely to get degrees.
maybe true, but consider this. First, blacks has quotas. Second, only the best blacks can immigrate, still their children will revert to black mean. Third, asylum is not considered to be immigration in statistics, so many stupid africans arent included.

Unironically this. Protests get subjected to mockery and typically fail. Like the tiki torch protest. It's better to smear shit all over the place.

>he wants to get swarmed by antifa and beaten
For now, our job is shifting the Overton window online. It takes over $100k to get one of you niggers out of jail when you get arrested for defending yourself against antifa. That money would be better used swinging a state blue in 2020

>swinging a state blue
Meant swinging a blue state

Immigrants don't come to the US to work for peanuts. Specifically Africans, the data proves this. A lot of the "shit skins" you see in the gas stations are reading books after they take your order. In a few years they are leaps and bounds ahead of the natives. Nobody cares that this is happening because of American arrogance. You see these immigrants and you automatically assume you are better.

Because we dont have funding from 100 million dollar organisations.

lol it's a meme flag

Manifest Destiny mixed with optimism. It has led this nation to many great things. You just are looking at the negatives of these traits.

true

So what. Go back to africa, stop ruining our gene pool, sadly whites are cuck nowadays and wont send you back despite being armed to teeth.

>Ceretis paribus losing immigrants drops demand for goods produced by the native country. So you would have a smaller need for workers so wages would fall.
The population is directly correlated with the demand. If the demand goes down, so does the supply of workers
>Your rent would drop in the short term, but people would stop building new houses because of all the extras. They would stay low until enough old buildings crumble. But in the mean time you will have cucked your economy by destroying the construction industry.
The construction industry will have to adapt.
>Other posters have already debunked the laughable claim of brain drain.
According to your argument parameters. The fact is that whites are being denied entry to top schools for diversity reasons.
>Overall opposing the movement of people from low productivity to high productivity countries is retarded. Its literally free economic growth
For corporations.

If you look at pew research, or media company ownership, you see that the left is vastly overrepresented in the media. As, they have the ability to present what they selectively want, such an effort seems ineffective. The best course of action is to use the internet and its’ remarkable reach to cultivate an alternative weltanschauung in young men, that can change the future.

He probably is better. He's an american, and not an African.

I could go back to Africa anytime I want. I have the resources to do so. Why is a Brit telling an American to back to Africa? Fuck off somewhere. This is the bullshit arrogance I am talking about.

Compare the risk profile of your to an accountant. Trades are frowned upon because your giving up all the advantages of white collar work for the same pay.
Shame though, because they are amaxing work for some one who wants to start a business. You can work 60 hours and build capital or actually learn the business.

Why the fuck is America THE destination for your kind, holy shit there are like 200 countries, why the fuck is it always USA

You were talking about American's arrogance. He's a brit. Whhites don't want you in their communities. Just accept it.

I am surprised nobody has called a nigger yet lmao. Damn this is a first. Usually if someone even suspects that I am foreign the nigger word is flying across my screen.

America is a yuge market.
Losing that market is detrimental to any global market.

Yes, a dollar is better than the twigs your parents traded for bread scraps

> Why is a Brit telling an American to back to Africa
Because I am a globalist. I want the globe, the humanity, including the us, to move forward. Yet people of your race hold us back.
I am not even brit, I am an immigrant, but my king isnt overrepresented in crime stats 5:1.

I thought you knew the answer to that question. Isn't America great? Even though the people can be a bit arrogant, this is a great country.

>king
kind

hahahahah

You are talking in circles.

>Immigrants don't come to the US to work for peanuts.
Uhh, actually, they do.
I'm sure you've heard of beaners who work in fields all day making $30 to send to their piss poor families in Meixco. And, you might have observed Poos shitting (excuse the pun) up code for 25k/year, to send to their street shitting family. And then there's (you) who come to steal resources from natives.

Which is exactly why America will never stop immigration. If you pull up the drawbridge you can say goodbye to your economy and your place on the world stage as the world superpower.

Accountant is a job that requires a very, very large commitment to school and work and may not even pay the dividends you expect. Compare to something like my job which I started with 0 experience and broke 30/hour in 3 years. Trades are frowned upon because nobody likes the idea that they spent 9 years in law school and make the same as a dude who fits pipes.

Again, risk assessment? I know for a fact I could go and pull 25 years worth of accountants going bankrupt and committing suicide, maybe even being killed over a shitty deal by some client, while my company hasn't even had a worker with a scratch in that time.

Globalists are the ones who are actually holding the world back. Most people in Sup Forums would actually agree with this. ((THEY))

**SNIFF SNIFF**

I smell a jew

>the data proves this.

Sounds like an example of lies, damn lies and statistics.

>American
Like fuck.
Go back. Stay back. Don't come back. Get necklaced.

Oh yes thank you I am a king

>>INB4 kangz and we

How the fuck is it a great country if it accepts immigrants from Apefrica? Checkmate, atheist.

As long as we're fighting heretics in the middle east, we'll always have the petrodollar and we'll always be a world superpower.
As far as what happens at home, we need to lock up our doors.

During nationalism europe was in never ending war.