Finally, a photo of Trump’s White House as the rumors describe it

We see Trump, sitting at the Resolute desk, a stern look on his face, finger pointed squarely at his communications director Hope Hicks. Hicks appears to be grabbing a notepad from the desk, and appears apologetic. >On the right, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders stands mouth agape, watching Trump and Hick’s interaction.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/trump-friend-jim-paris/index.html
heavy.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-friend-jim-imaginary-who-is-paris-france-real-name-identity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's surrounded by incompetent traitorous filth.

I would dick down Hope Hicks the first chance I got. Mattress broken, toe nails all over the bed. After I’m done going down on her my face would look like a glazed donut.

I bet he fucks his secretary. Shes kinda fat though.

>HOPE you're F- *picture taken* nah just kidding

Scared apologetic Hope Hicks is such a qt.

Would feed eggs to / 10

>We see Trump, finger pointed squarely at his communications director Hope Hicks.
He says,
"Pull my finger, Hope."

You think Trump ever fucked Hope?

Like what could he be mad at her about?

He has no idea of what hes doing roflmao. Its just like those dog memes.

Post dog memes.

GUYTHS ITZ DUH MEMO

>TIM...

>>TIM...

no wait, that says "Jim R..."

i love how the "lens" "distorts" SHS's "hand" so much so that it looks like a giant pastry.

what the fuck

cnn.com/2017/07/13/politics/trump-friend-jim-paris/index.html

holy moly looks at Sanders ogre hands, thats fucking gross

If Hope Hicks is indeed having an affair with Trump, she is a very lucky woman.

I think they are all great, but holy fuck! look at that bear paw on Sarah..jesus christ!

>"IT WAS YOU! YOU CANCELLED THE GORILLA CHANNEL, DIDN'T YOU!?!?!"

CNN link. No thanks retard

this

DIET COKE

that was intentional, CNN is calling Trump delusional for having an imaginary friend named Jim they can't track down

just google Trump and Jim, lots of media attacking Trump over this "Jim" person. Maybe nothing, could be something yuge.

heavy.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-friend-jim-imaginary-who-is-paris-france-real-name-identity/

Its the mouth of the south Jimmy Hart. The only Jew worth sparing during the day of the rake

No, but he surely got fisted by her.

awesome

What’s wrong with Huckabee’s arm?

real talk though, can someone help me decipher this for shits and giggles if nothing else. I'm curious now.

his hands are tiny

That has to be a shop

Ohhh noooo

Trump is so meeeaaannnnnn!!!!!

He's about to say "You're Making America Great Again!"

Thats obviously what's happening here.

He needs to put some staff members on diets, wtf.

Fug. It's real. She has ogre hands. Littlerally looks like shrek

Ol'Bill is so jelly right now

Look at Sarah Sanders hand! God Bless that woman but holy shit, she has some boulder breakers! She could smash some serious shit with that paw.

He is incompetence

MUST BE ALLERGIES, LOOK AT HER RIGHT HAND.

Fugg I just posted about that and didn't see this post but holy shit, I would be fucking intimidated to get hit by that powder keg of a hand and I am a 6'5 guy

Yeah, she’s allergic to dieting.

Jesus christ that landwhale redneck has the biggest man hands ever. I vomited. So nasty

Lmao

They did a drug test, and she tested positive...for Hardees Thickburgers

Underrated

She has her daddy's hands. Mike Huckabee is a badass bass player. Most people don't know this but in his younger days he almost gave everything up to become a rock star, he was that good. She's got fat hands of funk bass.

OP clearly understands the artistry of bait with this pic. we could all learn a thing or two from this fucking leaf.

>it's never me, it's always her
>that's why I've never had a relationship for more than a week
Poor, sweet user. He'll be alone forever.

Mike huckabee is a morbidly obese snake oil christard. These people are filthy white trailer trash

Jesus look at the size of SHS wrist. There isnt a wrist, just arm into hand. Disgusting

Just looks huge in comparison to Trump's.

Hey, not denying any of that. Just saying he was a funkmeister on the 4 string in his day.

We must destroy the communist menace

Trump must be so jealous of the landwhale redneck's powerful bear paws

i've got a thing for girls that move their mouth weird when they talk. not sure what it is but when a girl's lip movements dont quite match the words coming out of her mouth i find it extremely attractive. if a guy does it he looks like a fucking tard but when a girl does it mmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm. and little miss huckabee has it. i dont even care that she's a fat box with some lazy eye shit going on. i would fuck her and have children with her solely based on the ridiculous way her mouth moves when she talks.

Not sure what the big deal is, honestly. It wasn't proof that I needed to care about this - it was a reason to actually care. Nobody has given me one yet.

actually this isn't even proof of the alleged behavior. She wouldn't be appearing to yell back if it was a serious fight. He's probably flirting with her.

She makes me wanna puke. Trump should find a better spokesperson.

I want to get some land down in Oklahoma with her, and raise some huwite babbys. I know she is married but, I can envision being with her eating amazing homecooked meals.

JIM RAHMING
JIM RAHIG

ring any bells to anyone?

He should bring Donald Rumsfeld of retirement to be his press secretary. He should take over the twitter account and at least class it up with intellect.

Look at the wrist on her left hand and look at the wrist on her right hand.

Her left wirst is about 3 times the size of her right at least.

It looks swollen.

I wonder if Trump told her to put her hand on the desk then whacked it with a huge book until it was broken and swelled up like a balloon.

He just needs a cheeseburger and a couple of hours of Gorilla Fights and he'll be on top again.

Her arms are like a mirror image of Eve from the film "Igor".

pic related.

>He should take over the twitter account and at least class it up with intellect.
there's nothing classy about rumsfeld. he has a good semantics game but that is the antithesis of trump. rumsfeld's bullshit is one of the reasons trump was elected in the first place.

what did they mean by this?

The image was probably a bit of fun for a photo and people think it proves Trump is unhinged.

>itt: shills talking to shills
>in all fields

>Pull my finger
came here to post that

That's a fucking missed opportunity to make it runner1234

monkey123

It's called lens distortion, ya bunch of retards

In a fucking presidential glass

Were that the case hicks, who is in a similar position on the left of the photo, would also have one ginormous swollen wrist and one tiny one.

just imagine getting a big old sasquatch handjob from sarah

>Sarah Huckabee Sanders stands mouth agape
not even

retard

hicks' wrists isn't in the extreme corner of the frame where the distortion is most noticeable. fuck

>this is fine dining in the UK

Would spurt large loads in 35 seconds..I bet she uses burts bees on those catchers mitts...like fine corinthian leather

what in the fuck is this

is this a tumor?

That paper says Sebastian Gorka at the top

I think that's a clitoris on the left.

>lab grown human skin, turds and scrambled eggs rolled into a ball, then dropped on a barber shop floor to be kicked around all day like a hackey sack.jpeg

>sarah hillbilly slattern

would gas / 10

>old sasquatch handjob from sarah
for an orange orangutan, that would technically be inter-spæcial copulation

don't be mean to sarah

(((incompetent traitorous filth)))
fixed it for ya

gassing something such a repugnant abomination to the species, would be HUMANE

...being "mean" is what is taking place every day it is permitted to live

Obviously, this is saying that 1776 will commence again soon

I like that he's in there working the phones all day ehehee based potus

Is the press secretary's bloated hand a shop?

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

Lmao toenails all over the bed?? Thats new to me

Attempt to woo and mate