Whats up with this mary sue stuff in sol all the time...

whats up with this mary sue stuff in sol all the time? characters living basically the perfect life with n33tdome but still succeeding at everything without ease and without having to put in effort at all. to add to that, everything always happens their ways and everything good happens to them. how about the struggles of life of ordinary persons and not always this perfect shit

>all the time
Name 2 other examples in the last 5 years.

>sol

There's your answer you idiot.

Watamote is a SoL too.

What a dumb and ignorant OP, let's turn it into Umaru thread

So?

it does not have to be this way

Umaru thread?

yes yes, turn this into an umaru thread, i don't care

>20 minutes later and OP still hasn't replied to this

people challenging my views are not worth engaging with desu

I want to slap the fat bitch

Fuck off, retard.

Tomoko is too real and hits to close to home for the average weeb, weebs are all about escapism and never leaving their confort zone, things like Watamote challenge and they absolutely don't want to be challenged.

That's why shit like Umaru exists, it doesn't challenge them, it panders to them, she's a neet like them so they can relate to her, but she's also good at everything and has tons of friends so they look up to her, has a chibi form, and to top it all off she also has the incest fetish they all have too.

Market-tested and designed by comitee, the perfect character for weebs, optimal and efficient pandering, very profitable.

>she's a neet like them
Dumb

It's a comedy. It's not trying to write a believable story.

so a comedy doesn't need well written characters? it often seems that cute design is mistaken for a well done character in a show

Umaru is not a NEET, she's a highschool student who likes to spend her time at home(only at the beginning of the series though). She also doesn't succeed at everything. I'm not saying she's a well-written character, but your complaints are simply retarded and completely ignorant. I mean
>how about the struggles of life of ordinary persons and not always this perfect shit
You're either pretending or you're really this dumb.

Says the guy whiteknighting his marysue waifu

Oreimo
Eromanga-sensei
Denpa-onna

There was an episode where Umaru fears she'd lose, or get a lower score than usual in a test, so she stays all night up with her brother studying after begging him to do so. This proves Umaru isn't sucessful because of bullshitting, but because she tries hard. Or at least she did before oniichan spoiled her.

don't mind him, he is retard

Why everyone seems to hate Umaru?

She's just a cute little nugget who only wants to play her geimus and drink cora

>how about the struggles of life of ordinary persons
Screw that shit, I watch anime to escape that in the first place

>Oreimo
>Eromanga-sensei

True
>denpa onna
Nah, Erio is canonically mentally ill.

Watch anime that doesn't?

>Oreimo
>n33tdome
And hasn't Kirino failed at most of the thing she has tried to do? And everything she have succeeded in was due to her effort and dedication on the matter, is never easy, isn't that one of the messages of the show? All Kirino do is the things she likes, and she likes the things she do.

>how about the struggles of life of ordinary persons and not always this perfect shit

I think you kinda answered your own question there son.

shit, thats deep