Is art a white thing?

I mean pure art, art that looks natural and perfect, and music that lets your ears orgasm.

youtube.com/watch?v=DA_43koLMVI

youtube.com/watch?v=mGQLXRTl3Z0&index=68&list=PL3VbqeP6wYzcJ_2YfcUGdburm44rYhmHa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJQ32q2k8Uo&t=3501s
youtube.com/watch?v=GChi6MVAe6Q&t=176s
youtube.com/watch?v=-0vxPtH8KM8
strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/
youtube.com/watch?v=7HM94qVmq-4
youtube.com/watch?v=86grrGoCqXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d-J1zxKiNIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, the pursuit of beauty is pretty universal. Doesn't change the fact that Michaelangelo was the best sculptor and Handel was the best composer

What I've noticed is that western art tends to strive for intellectualism and realism. This can be noticed in western music as well (classical music, Baroque for example), as opposed to music of African origins which tends to focus more on rhythm and basic human instincts.
Sup Forums will probably call me a faggot racemixer for saying it but I tend to enjoy the latter more, i.e jazz, house music etc.

Faggot racemixer

Art it's universal.

What you are looking for it's transcendence.

White art has become breddy shitty m8. All the good stuff is in the past

Have you seen Japanese art?

This

Those walls, compared to the OP walls, are literal shit. Muzzies cant human depiction, so all of their 'art' is just squiggly lines that looks like something you'd draw while bored in school.

I think that classical western music takes you more to god, while rhythm based music, takes you more into an animalistic ecstatic state.

Just try it out for yourself: Classical western music
1:02:53
youtube.com/watch?v=sJQ32q2k8Uo&t=3501s

Pagan/savage/nigger music

youtube.com/watch?v=GChi6MVAe6Q&t=176s

Feel for yourself how you feel.

Yeah, prob not a coincidence that those have been and are the most advanced cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=-0vxPtH8KM8

Really depends. You can find varying genres of art across a lot of cultures. I guess "art" is basically a thing of cultures that are smart enough to get the means to make lots of varying genres of it.

I still can't comprehend how could people have came up with gothic architecture in the middle ages.
I mean: it was the dark ages for any science, the architecture style before was the most primitive roman pleb architecture, the gothic "art" is pretty shit tier as well and suddenly, some not even Romans, but almost barbaric Franks come up with something as spectacular as gothic cathedrals.

Fibonacci. The golden ratio. People always strive for it in their minds, it is the universal code for life and beauty. In front of my church in my hometown they even have engraved the fibonacci spiral into the ground to honor the thinking behind the creation of it.

The "Dark Ages" is anti-Catholic fake history that was first peddled by Protestants. Of course it backfired and now all stripes of people use it against Christianity in general

strangenotions.com/gods-philosophers/

Spengler talks a lot about Gothic Cathedrals in the Decline of the West and what they symbolized, you might enjoy reading those parts.
One of my favorite bits is when he is talking about the church organ, and how utterly different it is than any other instrument ever invented by any other culture. This massive, almost architectural instrument that has to be basically built into the structure of the church, the pipes mirroring the spires outside, and the effect of the music in that setting.

It is incredible that they built them at that time. One of the French ones was I believe the tallest structure in the world for a while. It took them decades to complete them as well.

Sort of. I hate Jews but there have been some beautiful operas and compositions created by them. Also Japanese are great at my mimicking Western Art.

Tons o knowledge got lost during the dark ages and monks barely rescued it.

Architecture knowledge, mechanical philosophy anthropology and chemistry.

Simply vanished from record and use.

Burning of Alexandria was one of the worst events in human history.

Classical art and music is very structured and formal, but there were unstructured folkish art forms as well. You do see the western bent towards realism in Scythian art. The western stuff is Greek realist and it turns into Pokemon style, cartoonish monster art as it goes east.

Africans are a stone age people more or less. Their genetics weren't shaped by modern technology. They are constantly trying to appease the group and stay social. There was no other form of security than to be popular. All their creations are about tantalizing the senses.

>perfect
Whoah
Gettting a little specific with a subject that is entirely subjective

Anyway your answer is "No."

>white
Please define

>t. shills for """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>I hate Jews but there have been some beautiful operas and compositions created by them
Could you give some examples? The only one I'm aware of is Mendelssohn, and he renounced his Judaism

youtube.com/watch?v=7HM94qVmq-4

this is why gothic architecture is my favorite. it seems so ahead of its time. for architects a thousand years ago to have made such grand structures while maintaining beautiful and harmonious detail is incredible.
pic related was built hundreds of years before machu picchu. it's mind-boggling.

>(extremely subjective crap)

Whites create the best art. Other races simply cannot compete.

Everything in a Gothic cathedral is a run of the mill improvement on old roman stuff. You're full of shit.

there is no such thing as subjectivity, we live in a standardized mathematically determined universe based on repeating patterns. perfection exists and subjectivity is failure to follow the universe's will. objectively white people are 100% the best at 100% of all activities bar none

this is western civilization

SO incredibly gorgeous.

Isn't that Greek?

>16th century Naruto-fag bracelet
>comparable to ancient Greek realist masterpiece

That was indeed a masterpiece but not all pieces look like that.

It was made by Greek and Roman scholars during the Eastern Roman Empire's lifetime.

It really is.The detail, the excellence, then the time and effort and vision. Just imagine the tools they were working with. No Dremels back then. Its incredible.

it's byzantine, which was the continuation of rome, but greece was part of the empire. the byzantine style itself is rather distinct from classical greek/roman architecture, though.

Think of it this way, in reality there are two states;|
>JEWED
and
>UNJEWED

One state produces masterpieces rich in culture, the other is incapable of any artistic endeavors.

Either white or asian.
If a culture can make art and watches they are likely civilized. I think only white culture can claim that.

This must have looked magnificent at some point.

Or asian

Egyptian/nubian style was inspiring.

Byzantine was started with Roman transplants. Their foundation is completely Roman. They improved it as time went along. Also fuck Western Roman architecture is bold and strong. I would love to live in an ancient roman villa.

Look into the first gold finds. They were in modern day Varna Bulgaria. Even they adhere to the 1.618 golden proportion.

youtube.com/watch?v=86grrGoCqXQ

>All their creations are about tantalizing the senses.

But they also had the spoopy/joojoo thing going on, which pagan music () didn't. I mean the kind of rhythms that, e.g., Strawinsky appropriates in Rite of Spring.

I really like Roman giant sturdy buildings, I do think that african mud villages were more aesthetic as an ensemble.

Hot weather inflames the emotions. Cold weather dulls them. White viking music is dreary cold weather emotion.

Byodo-In Temple built in 10th century, Heian period, in Uji

Ancient Babylon sprawl was best ensemble.

>, I do think that african mud villages were more aesthetic as an ensemble.
Is this sort of thing fashionable to say in architecture classes or something? How the fuck could you even think this

The ruins make it look so much smaller than portrayed...

You should watch Japanese woodmakers on youtube... I bet that temple doesn't have a single metal nail in it, nips are fucking amazing woodworkers... It's a shame it is no longer a full career there, merely a ceremonious hobby done before certain holidays.

Also, are martial arts considered to be art?

It was mostly dirt brick architecture. They used blue painted tiles to dress up the gates and trim the walls. So the massive foundational structures crumbled to dirt and blew away.

Bob Ross = White

Yeah, it is.

Imagine if it were all stone... How beautiful Babylon must have been. If civilization fell today, all that would be left is burnt metal husks of modern buildings, and ugly site spanning several hundred square km in the largest cities.

isnt gothic architecture called gothic because the goths invented it ? not franks?

>I mean pure art, art that looks natural and perfect
you answer your own question

Problem is that beautiful art is lost to history. Europe post 1600s was pro classicism art that is so profoundly different to modernism and (((post modernism))) will add value to its beauty. What I hate is East Asian art has its own merit but since the states has a knack for burning books, paintings and music fron the previous dynasty a shitton of history is lost.

Everything good about China ended with the Qing dynasty and Communism was basically the finishing blow. I don't expect anyone else outside of Taiwan or Hong Kong to really value Chinese art.

I like the smooth surfaces and round walls.

this is genuinely disturbing

THICC

I first realized that this things existed in star wars.

The oldest wood building is in Japan. Wood peg beam construction makes the building more fireproof and earthquake proof.

I could swear there was an even older temple than vid related. Maybe it was knocked out in a tsunami recently.
youtube.com/watch?v=d-J1zxKiNIE

wrong

>Have you seen Japanese art?
yes

>I first realized that this things existed in star wars.

Is Star Wars advertising Mali shit?

Tatooine was based on mali architecture.

It's just refined arch shit.

Forgot pic.

jesus fucking christ I cant look at this shit, it's like a nightmare

No, its an aryan thing.
Sad fact is that while whites as a whole have all but abandoned classical music in favour of the fuckload of niggercore genres, indian classical music yet lives and thrives and inspires artists. Fall of any civilisation is marked by the population abandoning their roots.

Classical music is a lifestyle, one that has been targeted for destruction by (((them))).

>African origin
>House music

Lmao

Old school anime I guess.

True art takes empathy, empathy is WHITES ONLY

checked

no chinese art is nice

This is a still from Ping Pong: the Animation

art isn't completely a white thing
the chinks have got some legit statues
the japs contribution is obvious
the hindus got a fucking dictionary of sex positions

i think it can be agreed upon that art is pretty much a human thing
except of course niggers and any other native minorities

Yo check my hut

Implying Qing Dynasty was good for China. Chinese Empire lasted until Ming. Some barbarian Jurchens from the north are #notmyhuangdi.
I feel for you user.
Oh fuck sorry. Im not white Im not supposed to feel empathy. My mistake.
>Also owning up to achievements from people with the same skin colour.

No my man, I fell sorry for YOU.Because you honestly don't know what a human emotion feels like. There are breeds of dogs who understand empathy better than non-whites.

thts what he said. china was good until the qing took over. not only culture but technology too. the chinese weapons during the opium wars were estimated to be 200 yr old technology which was exactly when the qing took over the ming. its like manchus cant innovate or something

Uhh wood block prints are pretty fucking good looking m8.

Literally ever dog and cat that spent enough time around my spic cousins went feral and stopped trusting people.

Hmm. Tell me what human emotions feel like then? Is it anger and unjust prejudice from the years of indoctrination about non whites? Is it resentment to people that look different and talk different to you? I mean, you have empathy I dont, enlighten me. You must have painted some Rembrant level art with the amount of empathy you have.