Can we talk about Tomoko's defloration?

Can we talk about Tomoko's defloration?

I missed the thread.

Next chapter seems very suspicious of having an announcement related to WataMote. Maybe a hiatus so Nico can work on their other series?

Other urls found in this thread:

watamote.com/polls/#pd_a_9751547
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It looks like an open vagina in the thumbnail.

>Next chapter seems very suspicious
????

Things are coming to a head. Chapter 115 is night and day difference from Chapter 15. Look at all the characters getting their last minute cameos during a very prominent moment in a lot of people's lives.

Something may happen.

I don't see it going on hiatus .

I hope not. I know they have two or three other series going on right now, but I hope WataMote doesn't take a backseat to them.

They can do something like that or WataMote will die. I hope announcement is about a new anime.

A new anime?
Super high hope for that one. I'll take an OVA or a movie, that would be nice. Turning the Kyoto Class Trip into an OVA would be a good idea in my opinion.

Is Watamote a great example of coming of age done right?

Look at this chapter and compare Tomoko to the first volume of the manga. Her changes were natural as fuck

The playing all the episodes on nico nico did really well.

I'm sure a free showing of any series has the potential to net new fans.

It is at least more believable than other stories, like Oregairu.

>i'm just an average, Japanese high school boy who isn't very social
>LOL JUST BE SOCIAL
>LOL JUST GET A HAREM

It imae last chapter. Where are getting this announcement from didn't see anything about it.

I said it was suspicious and that it may happen, ESL-kun.

Stay in School.

Oh OK. I haven't fully read the chapter yet.

Do you normally talk about things you are ignorant about? That isn't a good habit.

>Look at this chapter and compare Tomoko to the first volume of the manga. Her changes were natural as fuck

Only if you are a man thinking Tomoko changes are "natural".
How she changed? Her menstruation is different? she face street harassment by strangers in her life?

It just this chapter. I will fully read it sometime today.

>Tomoko's defloration?
>I can't get it in
didn't even see that on the original thread.

I kinda figured that was a joke by the author.
She even got a headpat.

Tomoko is going to sleep good tonight.

Who would like to see in a future chapter.
watamote.com/polls/#pd_a_9751547

Nico want to know.

Vote went for middle school boys.

They taught Tomoko that as we grow, the world grows with and around us. That what we thought only we know can be learned by anyone, that what we hold dear can be held dearly by others for different reasons.

Imae forever!

>No option for all of them.
Why?

To make sure people like you don't ruin the poll.

In that case I'll vote for the three hot guys out of spite.

A lot people in Japan.

3 hot guys?
What?

Are you blind?

I was. I didn't realize it asked for 3 picks.

Voice Actor, Handsome Senpai, and Lazy Coworker, amirite?

Kawamoto-san above everyone else.
Then dunno, the younger girl tester from a few chapters ago, the middle school kids from a lot of chapters ago, and damn, I didn't even remember him, but I'd like to see the lazy worker.

Lazy coworker is not that handsome.
Handsome-senpai, Handsome guy at the three-legged race & Voice actor. The art dealer guy was also a possibility but he strikes me more of an average guy that happens to dress sharp. Middle school kids are cute but too young.

After graduation.
Runs into Kawamoto (who has lost a lot of weight after entering the Track and Field club), they reminisce about middle school and Tomoko gets flustered about her molesting habits, they talk about Naruse and Komiyama before Kawamoto runs off to her boyfriend.

On her way home, she runs into the middle school boys. They've gotten a little bigger and are in entering their first year of high school. After recognizing her, they ask her if she wants to join them on the roof. After a quick, and shy, no and a lame excuse Tomoko slowly walks away. In the distance, the boys yell that they'll save her a spot.

Before reaching home, she decides to get a cup of coffee. She goes to her usual corner store, only to learn the coffee machine is broken and she is unable to get her usual items. The shopkeeper genuinely apologizes and gives her a free ice cream.

Still wanting her coffee, she goes to her cafe. Lazy Coworker is already sitting down, watching anime. Tomoko gets her coffee and sits near-by. Noticing her again, the Lazy Coworker signals her over, and asks if she wants to watch a new episode with him. Meekly, she agrees and sits down next to him. After watching the episode and discussing themes and events, the man gets up and heads back to work. Tomoko heads home.

Naruse and Komiyama are outside, clearly having been waiting. Tomoko, surprised, asks why they are there. Komiyama says that Naruse was feeling lonely and wanted to surprised both Tomoko and Kotomi with a surprise visit. They go to an arcade, just because Komiyama and Tomoko want to. At the arcade, the up starting voice actor is doing another meet-and-greet. Recognizing Tomoko and her extremely lewd request, he approaches the girls. After a quick laugh and explaining how much he actually enjoys saying mean things, he departs. Naruse doesn't like him. Komiyama doesn't like him. Tomoko is a bit flushed and embarrassed.

Anybody remembers what chapter was a flashforward of one of those middleschool boys?

Chapter 12

>Recognizing Tomoko and her extremely lewd request, he approaches the girls.
what voice actor would willingly do this?

It's manga dude. Anything can happen. Le'ts just say he was on his lunch break and was able to get away from his stand.

After spending time a the arcade, Naruse remembers a manga release she wants to purchase. So the group head to a bookstore. At the bookstore Tomoko encounters an incognito Nemoto purchasing the same manga as Naruse. Tomoko tries to say hi, but Nemoto runs away out of embarrassment. When Naruse asks who the girl was, Tomoko just says a friend from school.

After leaving the bookstore, the group decide to part ways. Naruse heads in the opposite directs as Kotomi and Tomoko. As Kotomi and Tomoko are walking home, they encounter Tomoki and Handsome Senpai who are also walking around after graduation. Kotomi gathers her energy and approaches Tomoki. Through tears and the inability to control her voice, she asks Tomoki out. Tomoko and Handsome Senpai are both shocked, while Tomoki goes straight deadpan.

Without answering, he turns around and runs. Kotomi breaks down and Handsome Senpai takes off after Tomoki. Tomoko picks up Kotomi and tries to make her feel better by calling Tomoki a scumbad and yada yada. Cut to Tomoki and Handsome Senpai. After catching Tomoki, Handsome Senpai scolds him for not reciprocating her confession. After a confessing his own feelings to Handsome Senpai about Kotomi, Handsome Senpai forces Tomoki to tell Kotomi how he feels. Ending with Tomoki walking Kotomi home.

Tomoko and Handsome Senpai are left standing in the street.

Wind blows.
Sakura blossoms.
Series end.

That was Anthology

This.

Oh fuck, you're right. I remember it was kinda good, though.

It gave us a sneak peek (unfortunately, not canon) at OL Tomoko.

Works for me. I want to make this OL happy.

I want to hug that tomoko all night long

Well I guess the thread killed all discussion.

See you on the first or second.

How long have you bring reading ?

Look the the thread is dead.

>seems very suspicious of having an announcement related to WataMote

talking out of your ass I see

>A smoking hot speed reader will never paint your nails.

I had one put her boob's on my head.

anyone have a link to episode 13 download? i know i can stream it but come on who streams

Try kissanime.

ayy thanks dude, i prefer the dubbed version but beggars can't be choosers

>prefers dubs
This is the state of neo Sup Forums
Go back to r/anime you piece of shit and then kill yourself

same dude fucking new fag! we're so otaku xDDDD

You fucking plebfag casual go watch 4kids you reddit fuck
Weaboo rage intensifies

what this