youtube.com/watch?v=I-dWTxSdZ1A
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-y397tJZY
youtube.com/watch?v=gYlleS5Meyo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecIZYNkT9o
youtube.com/watch?v=Biuc0x5V0Eo
youtu.be/y7z0ULleWwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how will the skeptics ever recover?

Does this mean STYX will finally wear a shirt???

FUCK YOU NIGGER MUTT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

KYS

>shirt

Hope he wears a skirt. ;)

Styx sold out.

No offense, but I wish those digits were spent on something more worthy.
Shirts would be nice, though.

P O W E R F U L
O
S
T

>he

What did the left do to Styx?

This is the video that indicates that Styx sold out. He made this video preemptively knowing that there would be a backlash coming.

I've noticed that every time one of these youtubers sells out they ALWAYS make a fucking video like this, and then their content turns to shit in the weeks after.

Who even watches this disgusting looking rat faggot?

The Fire Rises!
youtu.be/VbIdnMgfb-4

>bump

4s are never good

Also pretty sure that is a 9 in 1 million probability u jst scored there

He's asking for a quick rundown

Sold what out, communist?

Haven't had any le bazed ecelebpede news in 3 months
What has styx been doing during that time?
It looks like his recording place looks different.

Not really, he's always made this statement. He's a lot like Phillip DeFranco in that whenever his actual opinion is becoming too apparent he will fall back onto centrism and remind people.

Honestly, this is starting to become a problem for him, I've struggled to watch many of his videos for the past few months because his careful use of words limits him from really making an in-depth analysis, he'll break the news in the first minute and then it's just baseless rambling for another 15 minutes.

He massively overestimating his growth of popularity and trying to maintain a decent image as if he is going to run for some kind of office.

KEK I can't believe the get I got.

STYX confirmed for wearing a shirt in the future.

Suck it everyone

Digits say Styx will be as dapper as Spencer.

Confirmed

Does it seem familiar kikes? Don't you know what happens when the kike media can't help but be slanderous and deceitful?
youtube.com/watch?v=I-dWTxSdZ1A

Fashy haircut, exercise and exposure to sunlight imminent.

Good grief

That's a pretty low bar, dude. Spencer's clothes always look like they were pulled from a rumpled pile at the bottom of his closet.

He just moved to a different room in his house, set up as a home office.

The acoustics were better in his old location though. New room sounds a little echoey like there isn't much furniture in it.

Styx has gotten his first Soros check or what?

Well it was only a matter of time before he would go 1488. Sup Forums predicted this weeks ago it was obvious.

Styx is going indentitarian. Watch

His content has been shit since the election. Hopefully this gets him back on track.

Leftists and the kike-media have been smearing Styx to regain territory in the market, and today he was smeared as a pedophille. It was the last line, he's waging war and there's no better people to align with than alt-right/white nationalists. He's bringing the pain and platforming the far-right in retaliation.

Equality for all in a eurocentric white ethnostate.

Is that left, right? Wtf are we talking about with sides?

All it took was for his popularity to rise for him to see who the real enemy was.

Hello and welcome to ForgottenWeapons.com. I'm Ian, and today we're at the Sup Forums Island Auction house taking a look at some of the digits they have on display, and here we have a doozy

If styx goes too far he'll go the way of Christopher Cantwell and end up sobbing on stream about how close he came to committing a mass shooting.

Back on track? Styx decided to take the Jew money. His content is going to be dictated by a handler and he will be prohibited about talking abotu certain issues.

Fuck Styxhexenhammer.

alright
Has he made any predictions that were right or wrong lately?
>and today he was smeared as a pedophille
what?

When you keep pushing on libertarians and calling them Nazis, eventually they see that market demand and decide to provide some supply

here is a (you) memeflag.

OK now you are an obvious shill. You guys push too far and out yourselves way too fast. Slow it down a little.

Not that I've noticed. I don't really get what this thread is about.

styx confirmed for 2spooky

>alright YouTube, it's time to talk about jewish control over media, finance, and the government. that's about all, peace out.

He made the right choice

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-y397tJZY
youtube.com/watch?v=gYlleS5Meyo
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecIZYNkT9o

This is about that story of him trying to groom a 15 year old girl? He was furious on Kumite earlier threatening to sue people left, right, and center.

>i dont like what people on the left are doing
>therefore i will change my beliefs
styx was always a fag

Johnny Fox Live:
youtube.com/watch?v=Biuc0x5V0Eo

Richard Spencer is such a piece of shit.

Hahahaha that would be epic as fuck.

You people are fucking ridiculous. The Alt-Right is controlled opposition. Mike Enoch is a Jew. His wife works for Mossad. Richard Spencer is a huge Dugin supporter as is his wife. His wife is also involved in anti BDS programs.

The Alt-Right is a way to try and convert this generations voters into pro zionist. It will never happen.

Fuck off shill faggot
>what?
2 nobodies showed up on Tonkas stream today claiming they had evidence that Styx was grooming a 15 year old girl. The images were falsified, the tranny pictures are a Swedish cam-whore, etc. This was it for him.
Yeah, he's retaliating

This is a good indicator of just how rapidly the centre is disappearing. It's built on a foundation of sand which is rapidly being eroded and people are being forced to pick sies.

>Sup Forums predicted this weeks ago it was obvious.

actually quite funny as well

Did Spencer just Hail Victory?
>reported to Twitter for hate speech.

Check em

That's just pragmatism.

i don't think spencer is controlled op he's just a super autistic dude that wants a """white""" empire ranging from Trump's border wall across the Beiring strait, through Russia, all the way to western Europe. So to him, Duginists like his central-asian wife are allies.

I really really really really don't think he'll succeed in his goals, though. Nobody but the most loserist of losers would consider Spencer a leader.

Don't forget this one:

They slander him and call him and call him an alt-right nazi identitarian anyway. He mine as well just become one. His core audience is tired of the fence sitting routine anyway.

The brownest of all brown shirts.

Listen to the shit that comes out of your mouth. You are using our language. You've already lost and don't realize it.

>the jews sent enoch and anglin to call for extermination of jews 24/7 and turn the youth against kikes
>the jews send spencer to call for unity of whites and draw in waspy types to more radical content
You're flailing, dude. Crying about how they are making money is better than this "they are da joos" angle.

>take jew money
isn't all of styx's income patreonbux?
I'm just wondering, haven't had a quick rundown on eceleb drama in months.

new haircut when?

>Yeah, he's retaliating
Styx is such a nice and civil person, listening to him on Kumite now(earlier), he's basically best buddies now with everyone.

Kek, all Styx has said is that he's moving further right and already here comes the child molester Moarpheus already defaming him. It's like pottery

>Yeah, he's retaliating

If you mean defamation lawsuit(s), that's a very expensive proposition in the absence of insurance coverage.

Your average leftist doesn't even know what a libertarian is. To them it's the same as being an alt right nazi. You really can't just stand back and say "oh I'm just a humble lolbertarian" anymore. It doesn't work

These digits will prove that styx will be the future Goebbels

All libertarians have to accept Nazism when they realize that only white men of strong mind even desire freedom let alone could handle it.

Can I get a quick rundown? What happened? Did someone accuse styx of being a paedo?

This is what happened to me. A lot of people started calling me a Nazi, so fuck it- now I'm a Nazi, hail victory.

lefty/pol/ started this shit months ago, Sup Forums looked at it, then called it out as BS, someone today made a joke about, then it blew up into a shitstorm, then Styx saw the red mist, called his legions to attack Kumite, then eventually came on Kumite and they resolved it.

Styx, if you are here, you might remember me from the old Satanist board. I knew you would come around to NS.

its his leather jacket/no shirt combo that makes it bad, too gay looking

ONE OF US
N
E

O
F

U
S

Someone get this to Trump. Digits confirm a big guy

Underrated

Decending digits confirm

Pretty much the same story here. I got so sick of it I just decided fuck it. If they say I'm a Fascist, then that's what I'll be.

>s-stop y-you're not even real!

this he has been been kissing the "muh spoon clankers" "muh free kekistan" and "muh 10.2" asses. He has grown far from where he started out as a youtuber talking about drugs/garden, aliens, and religion.

With every shill post you increase the chances of 6 million Jews being gassed. You aught to be ashamed, honestly.

>lefty/pol/ psyop backfires yet again and drives Styx to us
Imagine my shock, those retards can't do anything right

Yup, he def won't be the first one they've pushed into our arms bc they are hysterical retards that call anyone right of Marx a Nazi. If you get called a racist Nazi enough times, they start to make sense

It's his birthday and he said he was drinking for the first time in a while. The tweet was his true feelings seeping through.

>drives Styx to us
implying styx doesn't get his daily dose from this place to begin with. Plus his faggots are responsible for this shit meme
Styx wrote a book on meme magic, fucking faggot, he better beware of what he wears as window dressing.

youtu.be/y7z0ULleWwQ

You are JIDF or a Boomer faggot that accomplished nothing your whole life....