Granblue Fantasy

So, everyone already drop it?

I'm just in it for the free stuff. The first 3x chapters of the story are the shittest anyway.

>that slamdunk
I need myself a webm for this, nigger.

not really I watch this and shingeki back to back. it's jrpg cliches with a good budget. not bad considering the source material is a whale hunting game

I'm digging it, I just dont join in the threads.I'm a sucker for anything fantasy.

Who is this sweaty semen demon? Djeeta?

I'm busy procreating with my wife.

Yes.

not yet

Kat is a dame.

Who the def decided Gran and Lyria were suitable protagonists? They're beyond bland.

I don't remember Katalina being this busty.

>[HorribleSubs] Granblue Fantasy The Animation - 08 [720p]

Karva is CUTE!

I've been on board since the first two eps dropped ahead of time. Looked cool and didn't look trashy so there's no reason not to pick it up. Been pretty fun so far, Yukarin was a treat.

Indiana Jones references?

In my animes?

>Screenshooting danbooru
What in the fuck

A-1 confirmed for bros

This is why you don't let the walking buff lead the way

I like this episode where they actually have other characters from the game that is not the main cast. Unfortunately this episode seems unfinished with some static images in it.

I'm still looking forward for episodes like this. At least it takes a breather from go to Island A meet potential ally, get ally and map and repeat the same shit on Island B and C.

Soiya trio dream actually came true.

The doujin will be glorious.

This episode was by far better than any of the others so far. If all of the show were like this it'd actually be really good.

wait wat. What free stuff?

despite being a whale hunt cashgrab based anime it still feels pretty comfy, like your oldschool RPG games where you gather a party and go on random adventures in order to meet a certain goal

GET YE GONE

Every time they beat a story boss (Tiamat, Colossus), they'd give every player one of that bosses most sought after omega weapon.

Tiamat = gun
Colossus = stick

>Anime gets to Chev
>They give out a Gun
Can't wait!

>anime gets to Celeste
>they give out harp
Same!

>Kat is a dame.

best episode so far, decent action, pretty good humor, cameos from cute R's

I was lukewarm to her before, but that shit eating grin as Mary's about to fall to her death won me over.

Why is he always being drawn in suggestive situations with some silver-haired shota? Does Japan not care for Team Mom & Dad between him and Katalina?

>a fucking dagger
Go fuck yourselves KMR.

Sorry for Sup Forums, but so how does this work?? I've been playing this whole time, there's been no mention in-game...

You mean like this one?

>Why is he always being drawn in suggestive situations with some silver-haired shota?
You'll find out if the anime gets a season 2.

That one really stood out.

Yeah and that one part where Karva seems like she's petrified, it feels really odd.

The anime needs more dorafs.

Holy shit, they actually started showing good characters.

If only whole anime was like this episode.

It just might get more of them if this episode is anything to go by.

Eugen is the dad of the crew.

And silver shota is really important. He'll be in S3 if they ever get so far.

They wanted to do the pencil outline for that unique feeling but it must be harder than they thought.
It'll get better in the other seasons once they're used to it.

>perfect chance to show Cummies
>they didn't

Still mad.

Charlotta will be shown next episode, on the tavern eating kiddy meal

All these indiana jones references

They never outright said it, they just dropped the weapons in your timed tab

Best fight so far.

Is this really in the same unierse as the Rage of Bahamut anime and the Shadowverse game?

Is it... good or are you guys just the last ones to be about to drop it?

It's the same multiverse, not the same universe. Some characters are alternate versions of themselves from other universes.

It's sort of like Tsubasa Chronicle.

>Is this really in the same unierse as the Rage of Bahamut anime and the Shadowverse game?
Sort of. They're all made by the same dev so the characters from all three series are mixed into all 3 games. There's no canon explanation yet as to how their worlds are connected, but they clearly are in some way. Otherwise the stories stick to themselves.
>Is it... good or are you guys just the last ones to be about to drop it?
Since it just follows the generic early parts of the main story, not really, but the latest episode was really good filler with gacha characters, so if we get more like that, it could get a lot better.

Ah, that explains it. I was probably grinding raid battles and just assumed they were raid drops.

I hope we see more of these QT treasure hunters

I kinda doubt that'll happen, but I'll be fine with that s long as it means we get more filler with more gacha characters.

I'm not about to drop it. People just dont talk about it on Sup Forums because the main threads are on /vg/

You've received 80 berries, 4 rainbow crystals, a colossus cane, a tiamat gun, 300k of rupees along with some other shit I've forgotten and you just wrote it off as "probably raid drops"? Damn.

Well, he can still get the berries. They're from today after all.

I'm just surprised they didn't notice their chest on the home screen light up

Here, m8.

Nope, I'm really enjoying it even if I haven't began playing the game yet. I really want to for all the story tidbits.

Really I was asking myself "What is this episode?" but I enjoy just seeing the world expand as much as I'm used to important-plot-point-after-plot-point shows.

Heck, just spending sometime on /gbfg/ and watching some videos on youtube of character fate episodes makes the whole experience better, although, maybe it'd be better to be anime-only or just go all-in (game, anime, threads, etc) as it's getting harder to avoid playing. I also don't mind spoilers, so if the company is rich enough to animate season after season I'm looking forward to all the characters I've read about on the wiki.

Don't play the game unless you're a NEET. It's not called Grindblue for nothing. I went into the game assuming I'd be able to take it easy and only spend a set amount of time a day and it was indeed the case for around the first 50 days, but it quickly piles up additional stuff to grind for as you get stronger. The events that last only a week before disappearing and require serious dedication to get key rewards are by far the worst, you just can't take them easy.
The game is 300% more fun to play with a group of "friends" that help each other out and do hard raids together, but it also adds extra pressure on you to take the grind seriously so you're not a dead weight for others.

So what new characters outside of the main cast has shown up? I see some pink haired Draph and Mary. No Stan and Aliza yet as they're still in Valtz?

Would be cool to see Sig in Auguste.

Also, we need to add in Ferry to the crew. She's too cute and popular.

Think the anime will cover any of the events as well? Like Let's hang or the Knights?

Knights are only popular among fujos. And their events were like #7 on the poll for best events.

Let's Hang and Lily's events were the most popular so it's safe to assume they will appear in some way.

>...

I appreciate the insight and what you've said really does match up with what I've observed in thread after thread. Might still give it a shot just as a taste and then continue with character fate episodes on youtube, though, I'm pretty sure not all the story is contained in those. I'm basically a neet in terms of going out to do anything that isn't a job, but I pay attention to a lot of series and want to start buying official stuff. In any case, I appreciate the warning.

They all have their own universe, idiot.

>Shoes
>Panties
Who is this imposter? Where is the real Lyria?

What did she mean by this?

>it's a cross-fate episode

we need more of this

Don't be put off. It's a grindy game but it can be casual if you want it to be. I've been playing for nearly a year now and I'm not even level 100. I've got a full grid fully skilled up and such and I'm ready for my 4*, t4 jobs and to branch out to other elements but I'm still taking it easy at the end of the day.

Just be sure to look up what you need to grind ahead of time (Like the t4 items, the guild war weapon grind etc.) and be sure to take an extra hour or two out of your day during some of the 1/2 AP events that frequently occur, they give you a lot of value for your resources. Otherwise keep the game to the side and just leech a raid or two every hour or so if you have the time, preferably with a team with 2 SR characters and 1 R character so you get leech bonus pendants to cap the week too.

I'll save this post for future reference then. Is leeching really okay?

non high level raids are just 29 leechers and one person carrying

Djeeta is _________

I see. Well, for the glory of the story.

okay maybe I will watch this

>that slide
Gran is cute.

Before high level stuff? Everyone does it. It's how you get a weapon grid in the first place. You gotta start somewhere after all. By the time you're 101 you should have at least one full grid and be capable of not being a waste of space.

The silver-haired shota is his girlfriend (boy) okay?

Finally a show that panders to my fetish

Well, I do love games that actually reward careful planning and build experiments.

This show is as terrible as Bahamut is good.

I guess creative freedom really goes a long way, and showcases how video game stories rarely work outside video games where the gameplay is propping them up.

>make an episode that doesn't cover the terrible main story
>it's good
Really makes me think.

Lyria's ahoge was going fucking crazy

My advice to you is to just look at what you want to play and plan accordingly. Start during a legfest, this increases your chance of pulling an SSR with your freebie starting rolls by 100% (to 6%) and also has a pool with a greater number of characters. This pool of characters will also affect your start dash ticket (you can pay 3000 yen to buy any character in the pool at the date of your account creation). The start dash is unique in that regard so if you're planning on splashing out some cash it's worth seeing what there's available.

If you don't get a decent character and/or summon with your rolls then just reroll as you see fit. This will let you start off significantly stronger and means you don't need to blow cash later on down the line if you want to keep things free. There's tier lists floating around online to give you an idea of what to aim for. Most go for the big summons (Lucifer/Bahamut/Shiva) that you can't ticket or they aim for legfest only characters like Lucio or Summer Zooey S.Zooey is super broken for elements that use her.

Oh, also light and dark are the strongest but also have the shittiest drop rate in the game so if you aim for either of those elements don't expect to get strong very quickly. Alternatively wind is the F2P dream and is extremely easy to complete a grid.

cute butt

Beware flying cows

was it rape? I thought she liked gran

I love it, though, I suppose it's some quirky-even exclusive thing. I don't recall her having living hair in previous episodes.

Ha, this post perfectly condenses what I've read in so many threads. Your reactions to these things, especially once the poster scanning, subsequent bans and then Golden Week glory came around, it was great.

See
Main problem is that the main story doesn't really pick up to around Amathea, maybe the island before that if you're a Durrayfag. It's still generic fantasy but at least there's a goal beyond the collectathon with the Sky Pieces, and a few interesting new characters.

Otherwise the fun bits are either event stories or fate episodes/cross-fates.

So, will more gacha characters show up from now on? I don't mind fillers if I can see my wife animated.

> Your reactions to these things, especially once the poster scanning, subsequent bans and then Golden Week glory came around, it was great.

I'm not in any GBF community on Sup Forums or anywhere else but I'll take your word for it. Only retards did the poster shit and they deserved to get banned for being utterly stupid. You raise a good point though, you missed the best time to start the game as you lost out on quite a few free 10 rolls during golden week. I got nothing, as usual.

It all returns to dirt

There'll be another reason for free 10 draws some time sooner or later. Best to wait a couple of months, maybe it'll be a Summer Break celebration or some shit.

But they're Fire characters.

It was great like a better version of people spazzing out over personal shops in /lolg/.
Anyway, I'm really more in it for the world and setting than anything else, but I was pretty tempted to start then. I'd rather hold off till I can commit since it'll be more fun being consistent.

> light and dark are the strongest
This was true 1 year ago, but with the current meta shift to on element fuckery, only dark could still go around and stealing mvp from off elemental raids, mainly because of S Zoey and enmity bullshit.

>this increases your chance of pulling an SSR with your freebie starting rolls by 100%
Don't you always get a SSR character in your first roll?