Why didn't Naruto just use the "Escape Jutsu" that Sasuke used in episode 3?

Why didn't Naruto just use the "Escape Jutsu" that Sasuke used in episode 3?

because by that point you lucky kishimoto even remember what happened in the land of waves arc

because the rods fuck with a person's ability to use chakra.

Naruto never learned those justus, he even failed making the fake clones (not the shadows one, those were advnced clones)

Shadow clones aren't actually more difficult than regular clones, it's just that the drawbacks (splits up your chakra which can kill you or leave you pretty much empty) don't affect him due to his fuckhuge chakra supply

Isn't the "Escape Jutsu" a pre-setting skill? Is a "I knew you would do that so I did this" move, so as long the character "forget" in the middle of the fight then they won't be able to pull it off.
Also this

this

>the diarrhea episode
kek

he was too distracted looking at hinata tight ass

>implying Naruto has sharingan
He didn't have sage mode anymore. He ain't detecting shit.

>Kishi pussied out of killing Hinata

fucking hack

In the manga she actually dies, to date I don't know why they leave her alive in the anime, no point since everyone got resurrected right after the fight anyways.

Cause he was too busy getting anal from his dead parents

That shit only work for ropes, that's why nobody uses ropes in naruto.

You know what Chakra rods do right?

Just earlier he was caught by that one guy who sucked chakra out of him, and he used sage mode to get out of that. So it might still work somehow
it's pretty funny anyway. How did Sasuke get out of being tied up by ropes? Well he used the Rope Escape Jutsu!! Of course. Maybe Naruto should use the Rod Escape Jutsu

Isn't that from the same episode where Naruto almost committed rape?

Why didn't Orochimaru just use that jutsu to not get hit by a shitload of fire during the Chuunin exams?

Because Kishimoto is a fucking hack, that's why.

>implying naruto ever learned any jutsu outside of clones, rasengan, and summoning

Remember how, right after Team 7 become Genin, and Sasuke and Sakura give a tied up Naruto something to eat, Kakashi shows up summoning dark clouds and thunder in order to try and scare them?
It sure would have been useful for Sasuke to do that in his fight against Itachi. Then he wouldn't need to shoot fireballs at the sky in an attempt to create lightning.

Fuck off Narutards

it was probably just genjutsu

Not only was that a comedic scene, I'm pretty sure that wasn't real

> In the manga she actually dies
You wot mate?

why didn't Kekashi use the 'Escape Jutsu' that Sasuke used in episode 3?

she doesn't lol. Naruto even points that out after waking up from his transformation, THEN, team gai finds her and call Sakura (who didn't bother to go and heal her before that)