White girl acting like it’s improper for her to date inside her race. Is this the future?

White girl acting like it’s improper for her to date inside her race. Is this the future?
Also, what in her upbringing would make her think it’s taboo to date inside her race?

Can we get an Argentinian to translate please

It’s good she makes it public. I hope the white man who she tries to latch onto at 35 because she’s washed up knows how to search twitter to avoid disaster.

>caring about roasties

This is why the world needs a roastie database.

She could be a Jew pretending to be White and trying to influence others. Safe assumption.

That, or it's not even a girl just a greasy kike using a female avatar, and conversing with other undercover kikes trying to influence White female behavior. Again, safe assumption.

It'd be cool to have some kind of software that given a girl's name downloads all the social media posts/images she's made and analyzes them for roastie behavior and gives her roastie score so you can determine if she's long term material.

>to bag a
no you vapid cunt all you do is spread your legs you dont do anything unless your competing for turbo chad and even then when has a chad dated a girl for her intelligence and personality?

What's her handle. I'm in the mood for some late night trolling.

Your life must genuinely be sad and pathetic. Get cucked by the BBC again LOL

>be a cuck
>create fake account
>set hot white girl photo
>shit on white men
>screencap
>cover the tracks by censoring name
>post on Sup Forums

Have you ever considered suicide OP?

It's just the stupid "hard to get" game women play using the current trendy sjw bullshit. If a bunch of white men become angry and post about how she is being unfair it will feed her ego and make her horny

>potatonigger
>post reeks of reddit and projection
classic

Girls can smell incels from a mile away, it's like the female version of the gaydar, and there are more alt-right whiggers who jerk it to chinese cartoons than there are land owning, 2.1+ white child producing alt right whiggers.

This girl is cancer we need to teach her a lesson

Women willingly plaster their face, name, personal information, pictures etc. all over the internet. It would be kind of unnecessary software. Anyone with basic sleuth skills can determine what a roastie has been up to.
I've made it a rule in life not to put my face, name or personal information on the internet and I'm really glad I made that decision.

It's also helpful to leave little misleading tidbits about yourself. So if you're far right. Leave a little trail of bread crumbs on the internet where you're saying pro-leftist things. Things that anyone looking for you on the internet could easily find.

well it's dumb becos Jane of the Jungle generally winds in a ghetto gutter with a needle in her arm and her overused asshole in the air.
I think she realizes already (if its not a filthy kike account) that no decent white guy wants anything to do with her and std infected holes.

Redpill

>well it's dumb

it's women

Fuck off Paddy.

This. Someone post her handle and let's bullycide this whore.

Shit man...she hit on a white guy, he checked her faceberg profile and told her to fuck right off

thats what social media is for

real shit tho why haven't we created a roastie database? any guy can upload anything about the girl he dated.
company can be based in some other country where roasties can't sue or some shit.
we can fund it via ETHEREUM ico or some other crypto.
but real shit, a roastie database... would red pill so many future men.

Roastiecoin

I have some friends she may like to meet then. Unless, of course, she is indeed Jewish.

it's impossible to love niglets

cause you know they are genertically too far from you

Sluts tend to scrub their social media when they've found "the one". The database would keep an archive of their "party phase" so guys could see what they're getting into before putting a ring on it.

Hello Afghan, hope you’re safe from the Kabul attacks today

I see this sort of shit all the time

tbf we do the same type of shit

Always, it's still safer than Chicago here.

So much this

>but they coalburn

Yeah and you niggers fuck Asians, both of you need to stop.

>blocking the username