Dragon Ball Super:

What are you most looking forward to in the ToP?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!nMkTxZKD!m6XAAMibJM_wN-mUrm_Lx-S8pFy4dM2q_NMF4rWmQW0
mega.nz/#!eRdREDKJ!gU7ON4n6_Awyqj_RKZQYz65Fo7gzvxQ9ffybXHW8ato
youtube.com/watch?v=pu-VDvKin6M
youtube.com/watch?v=hkChvJ2HkjM
youtube.com/watch?v=USUSclX_ido
youtube.com/watch?v=L6bz-vK4-fo
youtube.com/watch?v=fCk4zqd0pg0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Gb-tsd-r6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frieza.

Character interactions, fights, and new characters.

First for awkward Shin.

Frieza banter, hopefully finding out about Beerus and Champa's race from Dyspo, watching Toppo get his self-righteous ass flattened, Gohan jobbing, watching Roshi, Krillin, 18, 17 and hopefully Tien do at least one relevant thing, and Goku not having a new form so all the headcanon spics get BTFO

I really want some sweet pride trooper team attacks, and for 17 and 18 to go all Future Gohan on someones ass

Official?

Dragon Ball Full Color - Freeza

mega.nz/#!nMkTxZKD!m6XAAMibJM_wN-mUrm_Lx-S8pFy4dM2q_NMF4rWmQW0

mega.nz/#!eRdREDKJ!gU7ON4n6_Awyqj_RKZQYz65Fo7gzvxQ9ffybXHW8ato

You lads need to be refreshed

Is this the only useful thing Shin has done?

Reminder that currently Super is on par with Z in terms of animation and choreography and that Z-babbies need to drop the nostalgia glasses.
Only thing Z has gotten over Super is the art, shading and colors and it's all because of Yamamuro's degradation as an artist over the years
>inb4 triggered Z-babbies with webms
deal with it lel

Why didn't Goku ever perfect SS2 or SS3 the way he and Gohan perfected SS? Particularly SS3. He was in Other World with literally nothing but time on his hands, it would make sense for him to just stay in SS3 until it stopped being such a hassle to maintain

Smash or Pass?

Someone to put goku in his place

Why did he need SS2 or SS3 when he had perfected SS with God power up in Battle of Gods?

What's his powerlevel?

The new characters

These basically.
>Trunks face
I'm loving this.
He helped defeat Dabra and then doomed F. Trunks timeline by dying.

It's the only useful thing Future Shin has done.
Present Shin is still useless.

I mean before BoG, obviously SS2 and SS3 are obsolete now. He had plenty of time while he was dead and after they beat Buu.

Definitely smash

Yes, and it's not even our Shin

MUH CHILDHOOD CHINESE CARTOON COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE AS GOOD AS I REMEMBER IT

Also Z had a slower pacing which resulted in most episodes being just the characters talking and thus less production required

Remember when Super Saiyan 2 was Gohan's thing?

But does Z have a better looking ass than this one?

I re-watched the entirety of Dragon Ball and Z last year you fucking retard.

Can someone post the ''Yamamuro was here'' pic?
I always get a kick out of it

I have a hard time believing gohan will job and do nothing. He won't be the last standing but the amount of hints they give that he will be relevant is nauseating at this point.

I swear I love these Toriyama-like gags
God bless Toyble

>Present Shin is still useless.
He saved Trunks and Mai's asses with Gowasu's help.

and it wasn't even ssj2, just a fully mastered ssj
plus it was supposed to be only accessible by a half saiyan but toriyama has a goku boner

How did you feel about the drawn out manga chapters?

>it was supposed to be only accessible by a half saiyan
It never was like that but nice old headcanon, retard

Are you referring to the DB manga or the Super manga?

I don't mind drawn-out chapters in DB mostly because I'm a fast reader and I like character interactions and banter and meandering when it's done well.

I know, I just like to shit on Shin.

STOP BULLYING THE YAMAMURO

Does anyone have those fanarts with the Gods and Kaioshin wearing these outfits?

>Super is on par with Z in terms of choreography

Not even close

youtube.com/watch?v=pu-VDvKin6M

youtube.com/watch?v=hkChvJ2HkjM

youtube.com/watch?v=USUSclX_ido

youtube.com/watch?v=L6bz-vK4-fo

Her

How Toriyama is going to fuck this up.

>MUH CHILDHOOD CHINESE CARTOON COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE AS GOOD AS I REMEMBER IT
That was an action scene though. If you really want to make an argument, you'll need a webM/video of the scene in its entirety. It's only regular to use "lazy" or "stretched out" artwork during action scenes, mostly because animating every frame perfectly tends to make the action seem less fluid and more stilted.

>shit on Shin
Shin already suffered enough, leave him alone

provide proof, oh wait you can

fucking retards and your buzzwords

>bullying Shin
Stop, he's trying his best.

>Reminder that currently Super is on par with Z in terms of animation and choreography
?

You said you re-watched the series, when most of the episodes are 10 pages stretched to 20 minutes. How was it?

The one bath scene of goku buttnaked

Oh I see what you meant.

It was slow, most definitely, but I didn't really mind most of that. The filler during the Saiyan arc with Gohan was pretty fucking autistic, but even that sort of gave him character development. The fights were also pretty drawn out sometimes (fucking Goku vs Frieza) and I watched the dub so I cringed a fair few times, but overall it was still a really enjoyable experience. Fuck the Buu arc though.

Okay so Super is equal to Z in animation (according to Super babies) but we all agree that in everything else it's shit right?
>Arcs
Z didn't have two rehashed movie arcs so that automatically makes it better but if you takes these two out you still have.
>Black arc
Which had one of the most disappointing climaxes in a DB arc
>U6 arc
Which is by far the worst DBS arc. All of the characters were uninspired jobbers with the only good one being having a sameface problem with Cell.
It introduced Monaka one of the worst characters in DB and ruined the potential of having a strong fighter stronger than Goku in U7 for another rehashed gag.
>ToP arc
Just a bunch of filler right now.
>Fights
Z wins this.
>Characters
Z wins this so hard it's not even funny.
What are the new characters introduced in Super?
Hit?
Cabba??
Monaka???
The Saiyans in the Saiyan saga shit on them with the Ginyu force and Frieza laughing at the remains, Imperfect Cell and the androids then clean up what's left and feed it to Buu.
>Transformations
Come on we all know that SSJ>SSB>SSG and that's a fact that anyone in there right mind knows.

So in short Z is better than Super in everything other than animation.

>Reminder that currently Super is on par with Z in terms of animation and choreography
>insert Vegito punching Zamasu except he's just punching the air around Zamasu

I look forward to being outnumbered 20/1 in negative to postive comments when my boy does something great again.

Cuckpup's buttanger is pretty enjoyable.

What were your favorite parts of the shows?

>So in short Z is better than Super in everything other than animation.

no

see There is nothing Super does better than Z except sucking dick.

Why is he so cute?

Dragon Ball's tournament arcs were fantastic, I fucking love Goku fighting Roshi and both of them showcasing their ridiculous weird abilities. The King Piccolo arc is also great because there's legitimate tension and you feel like there are real consequences when people fuck up instead of just going "lol Dragon Balls"

Z had a lot of great moments too, like when Raditz first showed up and tanked Piccolo's blast and then wrecked Goku in one shot, it really set the tone for how tense and palpable the Saiyan threat was. Frieza was a fantastically sadistic villain who just made you feel uncomfortable doing shit like jerking Krillin around on his horn and licking his blood off his face like a fucking freak. After that the quality took a definite dip but there were still good bits, like Vegeta and Bulma/Trunks interaction, some fun SoL Gohan filler, and even into the Buu saga with Vegeta's sacrifice (pointless as it was) and the callback to OG DB with Gotenks and Super Buu's retarded fight.

He looks more endearing when he is getting bullied.

What is he listening to?

Get that hand ready, bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=fCk4zqd0pg0

I can hook you up with some though it's mostly U7 with a side of U10. I wish I could find more of the other guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Gb-tsd-r6U

Because he's a cat and cats are adorable.

It is human nature to adore and worship cats.

Will Frieza be the one to job to Berserk Kale to show off her power-level?

Let's talk about the biggest inconsistency from the manga.

Shitin stated that only supreme kai can use the time ring

Shin stated that only apprentice can heal

Why is future zamasu able to do both?

user, don't post such things.

Thanks user.

Reminder that fags like actually exist.

Freezer will job to no one, he will be the last U7's fighter

Like his master, he forget things (laugh)

Earrings give privileges of a Supreme Kai such as using time rings but not the actual position.

You need to have the Potaras to utilize the Time Rings, and under normal circumstances only Kaioushin are allowed to have Potaras.

But they can let people borrow them like Gowasu did with Zamasu.

Are you objectively retarded? It's a legit question

If someone can body Frieza the rest of the team is utterly fucked

You're the fag one here actually.

Still bitching about a show since almost 2 years

>still no proof
kys you buzzword spamming retard. toriyama said himself that ssj2 started as just half-saiyan fully mastered ssj

I'd worship every single inch of him

t. triggered Superfag

What's the craziest fan transformation you've seen over the past few decades?

No Lava Goku or Magma Broly, too obvious.

Why don't you stop watching then?

>Freezer will job to no one, he will be the last U7's fighter
I would be completely fine with that
Freeza as the savoir of U7 and getting his wish.

Why don't you stop bitching that people don't eat shit without criticizing it?

>So the potora should be necessary for the fusion as well
Well yeah they are necessary for fusion, outside of the fusion dance.

>Why can't the time ring differ between a fake and a true supreme kai when a potora can?
Because that's how the story was written.

No problem man. This gives some actual excuse to my autistic pic collecting.

So the potara should be necessary for the fusion as well

Why can't the time ring differ between a fake and a true supreme kai when a potara can?

Seems too convenient for me

>potara
See

>heal
Read the manga. Kaioshin's apprendice act like attendants until become actual Kaioshin so they have healing powers too, but as soon they stop being apprendices they can't heal anymore.
Healing powers are there to assits Kaioshin, so Kaioshin doesn't have that power.

A time ring is just a tool, fusion is a thing that affect the user itself. How would Zamasu cheat a fusion? His life isn't linked to a GoD and that shit, he's different so the fusion clearly works different.

SS23

it's from a fanfiction I wrote when I was like 10 suck my dick

Why do you eat shit and then criticize it? Why not just NOT eat shit?

>Because that's how the story was written.
Wow, Goku and Vegeta are so lucky then.

Convenient time limit

Convenient trunks healing

Convenient FSSB

>toriyama said himself that ssj2 started as just half-saiyan fully mastered ss
Yeah, source?

Classic.

When I decide to watch a show, I'm going to criticize it. Obviously I don't find the show to be 100% shit or I wouldn't watch it. But there are an unhealthy amount of shitty moments and I'm going to criticize them because I'm not an easily-pleased mongoloid.

That's not Goku, retard.

>Wow, Goku and Vegeta are so lucky then.
Not really, they would be lucky if Vegetto lasted long enough to defeat Zamasu.

My biggest problem is trunks's biggest achievement in this arc is being dende.

There is no way he can do something now, even Vegeta at his actual state can still be more useful than trunks.

Fuck

an interview from the 90s, look it up yourself so you can cry about how i'm right

i didn't name the pic you autistic neckbeard.