Condoms

F-cup chan is thirsty!

Other urls found in this thread:

webptt.com/cn.aspx?n=bbs/C_Chat/M.1495159198.A.115.html
ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1495159198.A.115.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not G-cup chan

Trash.

Jesus fuck, does she even know the MC's size? I'm not sure who I want to win anymore.

Wat. Wasn't she hardcore anti-lewd? Of course there were signs of her being a little unhinged, but I figured yandere tendencies. What happened in the untranslated chapters?

Not like she'd ever put them to use.
Unless this turns into Akisora/Uwakoi at least.

>going for the 0.01

What a whore.

What is a condom like? I've never handled one.

Premarital sex is forbidden, my grandparents say so!

Like a balloon but a more slippery.

wait, didn't MC drop her?

Nope.
MC holds her hand while dating, and then you see what F-cup chan is doing.

>0.01
Wow, what a fucking slut

How far behind are the translations?

This is a blue board.

Does bigger number mean better?

Jesus fuck, user. Spoiler that shit.

Miss F-cup is watching you!

What does it feel like to buy a condom? Does the store clerk give you weird glances?

I found a condom in the dustbin in my parents bedroom when i was 15. I even put it on, it was pretty slippery since there was some goo in it
I hope i get to use one on a girl i hope 3D girls can satisfy me

>yfw she inevitably rapes MC

Please kill yourself.

And we all know that new waifu means new yandere shit.

post imgur gallery link OP

They don't unless you really really act up like a clueless virgin. Just buy it natural as you would a box of gum and you won't even get more than a standard business talk from them.

>What does it feel like to buy a condom?
Same as buying anything else, just type in the card details and wait 2 days.

thats totally gonna be a boy

After a quick question to google-sensei, I think it's safe to inform you that she bought the THINNEST possible condoms. Probably so she can feel his dick better, or because they're more likely to break during intercourse. I'm trying to figure out which one though.

>I found a condom in the dustbin in my parents bedroom when i was 15. I even put it on, it was pretty slippery since there was some goo in it

Wait, so did Satsuki lose?

Please be bait.

Please not. This series is perfectly fine with the love triangle.

>standard business talk from them.

Do Americans really do this?

It's not a trap.
You may see the right bottom of this page, it says that 'This Kouhai girl is going to destroy F-cup chan's "wonderful life".'

He fucked his father's spermatozoids, how fucked up is that?

How far behind are translations and what's Satsuki doing?

>this guy

What's the point of a thin condom if it's near useless? Another excuse for women when there's suddenly something in the oven?

What is this manga?

Dubs of truth.

About 2 chapters I suppose.

Satsuki is generally doing nothing to avoid destroying Nao-kun's happiness.

>I'm a 26 year-old dude, yet there are teenage girls that know more about condoms and their sizing than me
I wouldn't even know how to put one on

For people who like risks but not certain death, I guess.

In American stores, the staff have to ask you if you need assistance if you come within 6 feet of them, it's a fucking minefield to avoid.

Size doesn't actually mean diddly shit with condoms. They stretch. The size thing is just to make you feel like a big man.

> What does it feel like to buy a condom?

Embarrassing as fuck. You just know in their minds they're thinking "who the fuck is this lonely creep trying to fool? I bet he's going back to masturbate with them or something".

>needing to ask google-sensei what usugata means
watch more anime, my dude.

Then make the woman put it on you the first time, remember to take notes.

don't worry man, I'm 29 and I still don't know

and I've got a date this sunday and I hope she doesn't want to fuck on the first date

Thinner condoms feel better.

actually "bigger" condoms have more girth. the standard size is for standard girth, so they dont slip off. they need to be snug, if youre girthy the standard size is going to squeeze your dick too much and be uncomfortable.

Jesus are you serious? lmao just be normal

Great thread.

I don't usually watch stuff where they ever use that term, user.

I'm dead serious. Every time I plan to buy condoms to fuck hookers with the entire thing is an Odyssey. It's even worse when they're out of reach behind the counter and you have to ask the clerk to get them for you. "Which ones do you want, senpai?" "J-jjust give m-m-me the cheapest ones."

Holy shit I broke in cold sweat just remembering that.

>I found a condom in the dustbin in my parents bedroom when i was 15. I even put it on, it was pretty slippery since there was some goo in it
Son you got AIDS

DEAD OR DIE

You're an embarassment to all the autist virgins out there. Atleast have the know how to use google on how a condom feels. I personally don't know myself, but I would imagine its like buying alcohol. Instead of carding you, they simply look at your face to verify who you are.

i just use self-service when i can, giving it to store clerk does feel awkward but it gets better the more times you buy them

Imouto got rekt

I don't even give a shit what they think of me, I just want to buy and get it over with. You shouldn't care about it too much.

She has no chance of winning

>got it from his parents bedroom

He had the AIDS well before this incident.

They start eyeing you even when you're still outside the store
I still don't know if they think that everyone is a retard that don't know what they want, or what

But 薄い is a super common adjective and 型 is a super common word(?)/suffix(?) ... like when they talk about their blood types, which is fairly often.
>B型H系

like a bag of sand

You stick your dick in sand?

Get PO box. Get gift cards. Buy online. Show up in trench coat and sunglasses to pick everything up.

I don't use them. Don't mind if I get a daughteru.

well shit, I didn't expect that development

I suspect most of the discussion here is academic; acquiring condoms isn't difficult by any means, but I doubt there's much point to doing so. Can't speak for everyone but as a tool for inseminating females my dick at least is purely vestigial.

>hand holding
jesus christ, too lewd

So, what's the manga? I've reverse search each scan, and only found those two Chinks page, and I can't figure out the title from all the gibberish.

webptt.com/cn.aspx?n=bbs/C_Chat/M.1495159198.A.115.html
ptt.cc/bbs/C_Chat/M.1495159198.A.115.html

I found it, it's not that great, don't bother.
Let's talk about sex instead!

Watari-kun no ×× ga Houkai Sunzen
Come to think about it, as per the title, what is xx, and why is it about to be destroyed? By who?

Weird, cause most of the time in my state they'll ignore you unless you obviously look like you need help.

I don't know what talk about. All I know come from doujin.

Thanks.

I would gladly brutalize everyone in this thread, and first of all myself, if I knew it would make Saki smile.

MODS

Why would a yandere buy condoms?

post link to the scanlations

Where are those raws?

To put pins in to lure the man into a false sense of security.

Yeah I know that feel.
You go to that mexican looking clerk, ask him about prophylactics in a low voice and he starts yelling that "Yeah, we got rubber" with a shitty accent.
After that he ask you a whole questionnaire about what kind of condom you want like size, material, flavor and other shit like that yelling each your preference loud enough to catch the attention of other people.
By the time you done you can hear whispers: "What a pervert"

To poke holes in them.

Just go to a 7-11 or an Oxxo and ask for them by casually pointing, saying the brand and the box color.

Or internet in the worst case.

Read Hatsukoi. You get to the first H-scene with a heroine and the MC remembers he doesn't have condoms. Then they go together to buy them. Fucking amazing.

No Satsuki in whole chapter?

Why is every love interest in this manga threatening the poor little sister?

If you want to get the boy, you have to remove the imouto.

She just introduced herself and asked her to play with her the whole day. How is that threatening?

so she is going to make the MC fuck her?

>playing w/ a yandere
>not threatening
I pray for your safety, user.

It's way more embarrassing standing at the condom section like trying to figure out which kind you're going to get than it actually is to bring it to the cash and pay for it.

That insecurity. Something bad is growing inside her.

You got it good, the more liberal states are terrible with everyone pretending to love you

Condoms can be as thick as you want.

Latex easily breaks with a spoonful of olive oil.

I'm 56 and here's a tip. Read the instructions. They should be on the box.