CHARISSA THOMPSON

Fox Sports Host Nude Photo Hack, CHARISSA THOMPSON

ANYONE HAVE ANY MORE?

AHGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Quick fire up twitter and spam

I WISH SOME ONE POST THEM??

shes the one that like black guys no?

YEAH SHES A TOTALL NIGGE LOVER

I think it's hilarious how all women can't help themselves and take nudes. They're that narcissistic and that focused on being found sexually attractive. The Fappening had them freaking out so badly because they want to pretend they're somehow sexually attractive without being sexual being that enjoy sex.

But it comes out that she's stripping naked and taking pictures of herself... oh excuse me "for her boyfriend", because that shifts the responsibility she refuses to take. This information comes out and shows she's just sex-crazed whore like the rest of them. Like they all are and will deny.

I don't think there is a single hot girl on earth that's not aware of her hotness. Everyone lets her know. She indulges in it.

This dumb cunts keep getting their shit hacked and yet they keep posting nudes online.

How can they be this stupid?

For some reason you tell them you're all alone and thinking about them and they'll send you nudes thinking you'll jerk off to them.

This isn't Sup Forums

>YFW you realize The Fappening was all nudes sent to Harvey Weinsteins phone.

why are women such sluts?

this

seriously what the fuck is wrong with women? when i had a six i only took pics to show it off ig then deleted off my phone. I never had saved pics of me showing my body. If some roastie wanted to see it i would just take a pic and send it to her

ANOTHER ROASTIE BTFO

There’s a video too

she needs to be exposed. niglover.. time for her go. but need more pictures.. ???

Where?

Is she a Bogdanoff?

a video you say???? getting pre boner now

Every roastie btfo is a victory for mgtow

>Be female and attractive
>have career in media where image is a big deal
>have nude photos at all
>keep them somewhere they can be hacked/copied
>after the fappening

So is she just a complete fucking retard or is this shit intentionally done so they can be in the spotlight in hopes of a career boost?

This is how I imagine Megyn Kelly looks; except with a penis.