Infinite Stratos

Cecilia.

Other urls found in this thread:

kbepubs1-a.akamaihd.net/koboid-prod-public/overlap-epub-619117c7-5bfc-4c3d-b2e1-e1faca5430f3.epub
rapidswitch.me/2017/05/20/infinite-stratos-manga-chapter-22/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No more illustrations in the PV.

Whole PV:
kbepubs1-a.akamaihd.net/koboid-prod-public/overlap-epub-619117c7-5bfc-4c3d-b2e1-e1faca5430f3.epub

This garbage is still ongoing?

Yes. Next volume next week.

The best.

i thought the author died of depression.

An upgrade for Char and A 3rd gen IS for Clarissa? Nice.

Dat Houki, dat Cecilia. Hell, they're all looking good.

>Charlotte gets an upgrade
Nice. No more being left in the past.

Why is there a slit in the suit in the groin area?
What is it for?

One of those things Choco added in the redesign, I guess it's just there for aesthetic?

Just going to leave this here.

rapidswitch.me/2017/05/20/infinite-stratos-manga-chapter-22/

Yes! Thanks, Rapidswitch.

Is the worst.
Or would be, if Ling didn't exist.

Hey, fuck you. Rin a qt.

>>rifles, shotgun, energy shield, dual pile bunker

Looking good Char. I wanna use the units in a SRW game someday.

Excellent. The TL of ch 23 is coming along nicely at my end. Keeping my fingers crossed that the manga will keep going after the end of S1.

Pretty sure it will.
The latest raw manga is at the very end of the Gospel arc, and there's no announcement that it was going to be the final chapter.

Yuuki Homura isn't even trying to keep it subtle anymore.

Good to know. As much as it feels nice finishing out something, it also kinda stinks when you know the ride's almost over.

I don't think subtle is what he's about.

It was innocent enough at first, but then suddenly handholding? How lewd.

Are there any pics of Ichika holding Chifuyu in a princess carry? Asking for a friend.

Something tells me it would be the other way around.

You would be correct.

They should reboot IS with Choco's look or do a movie summarizing the first 2 seasons without the filler and then a season with the new volumes. Too bad 8bit is pretty much dead.

What's stopping other companies from buying the license of IS? It's a huge money making machine.

That would work too, there's still plenty of merch between releases considering the age of the franchise.

Presumably the bit where it's making money.

Yeah, but they aren't doing anything with it, might as well sell it.

Tittylia.

Choco art is shit.

They're making money, no? No reason to sell it if it's making money.

A true onee-san fan.
>his tank about onee-sans
He is one of the artist I remember if I need my dosage of onee-san.

At this point, Chifuyu might really win the Ichikabowl in the manga.

You can't just buy a license while another company owns it. There's a lot of legal shit you have to shift through unless 8bit put it up for sale or gave it back to overlap.
It's like how Marvel can't use certain things in their movies because they're owned by other studios.

I need an artbook of Choco's works now.

I wonder what the vol 6 Chifuyu cover will look like?

There's 2 just for IS.

Context

>Lady Cecilia's Birthday Party

Holy shit the absolute madman, we'll now know the birthdays of all of three characters now after 8 years of print. This is uh, yeah.

Just give me the fucking date already, Yumizuru you fuck.

>Houki in chink dress
>Char in jerry outfit

I don't know what to feel except MUH DICK

Houki always makes me go MUH DICK

This artstyle is ill-suited for anything that isn't in a tight suit.

Why are brits the soft.

I wonder if J-novel would license IS.

They seem to have a deal with Overlap after all

okiura > Choco

Why is Cecilia such a slut?

They have starchy, fatty foods.

He's been very restrained about it all things considered (it's not just all Chifuyu) That being said, when a moment comes, he enjoys it.

Homerun>Okiura>>>>>>>>>Choco

Kon Takuto > Homura Yuuki > Okiura >= Hitsuji Takako = Bibi >>>>>>> Akahoshi Kenji >> CHOCO

I know, but that's what I mean. 8bit owns IS but isn't even doing anything with it anymore. They may as well sell the license to save their failing company.

Kon Takuto? Who's he? Though I see you're bringing into other side thing artists into it (I was mainly speaking current manga and LN)

The 4koma guy.

I got some good laughs out of those, a shame we won't see more.

I like Choco's art tbqh.

I love the mech designs, characters could be better but it's still great. They got a good artist since they could have gone horribly wrong.

Why is Charlotte so perfect? Tatenashi looking good too.

Houki and Ichika got scouted as models because they're the Japanese representatives / owners of private IS in Japan.

Professional shipping ensues.

They aren't reps. Japan's rep cadet is Kanzashi.

>Still reading IS
I'm starting to feel like this is a mistake, I'm hoping the author will end it soon like Campione

I actually bought Overlap prints, so I have double for each issue before vol 9.
It's outrageous what liking a seiyuu can do to your buying behavior. (liked Houki due to Hikasa)

Well, at least you didn't buy the BD box set of season 2.
Right, user?
Right?

You're right, it's been a while since I've read it.

How much for the BD box again? S2 really hurt when it left the source material.

$140 on Amazon.

Try following this series since the anime came out, and having to dredge through the whole MF/Overlap/TwitterAddiction
debacle, we didn't get a new volume for 2 years and yet Yumizuru's twitter feed was filled with dogs, airsoft, and Pokemon (he showed off a Farfetch'd he leveled to 100 in X once). And Vol 8 was the end result, which ended up causing the original translator to swear off IS because he felt it just got too stupid (like it wasn't to being with).

I guess I will just read the summary and see if Tabane gets shot in the head or not

Tabane rekt a terrorist organization with her bare hands, she's not dying anytime soon.

we can only dream

Choco art just doesn't work on IS

Hey, Crest of the Stars had a fucking 9 year hiatus only to return and write about the Space Elf's shitty younger brother, instead.

That is like the ultimate troll.

Dat dress.
I want to marry her.

>>Holy shit the absolute madman, we'll now know the birthdays of all of three characters now after 8 years of print. This is uh, yeah.

Technically, the only characters whose birthdays were known were Ichika's (September 27) and Houki's (July 4).

Houki is an American?

This user, meant July 7th. Her birthday is on Tanabata.

Haven't checked in in a while. Wasn't there some kind of drama around the author? I guess that got straightened out?

My source says Cecilia's birthday is December the 24th.

I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up with December 26th for Boxing Day.