New research: Even in the harshest conditions, women outlive men

>New research: Even in the harshest conditions, women outlive men.
slate.com/human-interest/2018/01/why-women-outlive-men-even-in-the-harshest-conditions.html

inb4: "Who has to go out and fight wars, take dangerous jobs, expend more calories with physical labor during times of famine, and leave the safety of their homes during epidemics? Probs not womenz!!!"

>Women live longer than men even during severe famines and epidemics
>"Gender differences in infant mortality contributed the most to the gender gap in life expectancy... females survive better than males even at infant ages when behavioral and social differences may be minimal or favor males"
pnas.org/content/early/2018/01/03/1701535115

It's fucking over, lads...we're fucked.

I don't care. I'd rather be dead than female.

FPBP

Men still die earlier because they want to.

/thread

this

BITCOIN is CRASHING!!!!

NEVERMIND IT'S MOONING

IT'S CRASHING AGAIN

SELL EVERYTHING

ARE YOU READY FOR ETHEREUM TO MOON GUYS???

wow its almost like the living womb human incubator on legs is more likely to live in a famine when one man can impregnate 50 women a week while it takes that baby box 9 months to spew out another human

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAĂ€AAAAAAAAAAA

This.

>shitcoins

That's because they don't work as hard.

NOOOOO
HODLLL

Makes sense. Males are cheap. If a healthy woman may give birth to four to nine children or so, and she survives to be able to confer advantageous conditions, her genes will propagate very well.
Males didn't have this mechanism acting upon them because a man's place as protector and provider is much easier for family and extended networks if he dies. A man need merely sire and his job his done.. and as we all know, one man can sire many children in a VERY short space of time, whilst women giving an heir measure the space in years in practice, months in theory.

SELL EVERYTHING

Cancer never dies

Who didn’t already know this?

Boys are much more taxing in terms of resources, that’s why only places like South India have a surplus of boys born. Harsh climates have plenty of females.

This makes perfect sense, I would have guessed this anyways.
>famines
Men need more calories than women.
>epidemics
Wombs are the limiting factor on a tribe's reproductive rate, not dicks. Therefore it makes perfect sense that natural selection would invest more resources in a female's immune system than a male's.

Where do they find the old hags for these studies? My anecdotal evidence says that women tend to drop dead 10-20 years younger than men because they get cancer or commit suicide.
If it's in care homes where they are on life support then I can see why women might last longer in that circumstance. Men tend not to put up with having to stay immobile 20hrs a day and have a nurse help them shit.

These studies always have like 1000 total participants that have been pre-screened so you get all the old men who smoke and drink heavily and the old women who have sat on their ass all their lives yet the old men die like 1-2 years younger than the old women.