Tonight these two men will fight for the title of the most powerful man on the planet

Tonight these two men will fight for the title of the most powerful man on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_DJS3r4dxM
youtube.com/watch?v=rGJPF1c2GHE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjmVfXsuBxc
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
youtube.com/watch?v=A_DJS3r4dxM

Powerful? Best MMA heavyweight, sure. Anthony Joshua is a better fighter than both though. Most powerful is some white power lifter somewhere.

>Follow your instinct
>Windmill wildly and hope something lands

Not much of a strategy no wonder y'all wh*Te bois getting laid out

not what he said faggot

>better fighter
Bait, but I'll still answer.
You mean to say better boxer. Joshua would get heemed in 30s if he ever decides to go into MMA.

this isn't realistic, the white man should have a gun, the nog should have a chicken

Pretty much this. Although DeonTay Wilder would eat Anthony Joshua's soul. Aside from that, spot on analysis.

Best kind of lifter

well played britbong

That's not Trump and Lord Rothschild

You're right. Regardless, this board and sp will explode tonight with race baiting. It's gonna be chaos.

Miocic win by tko in the second.

the nog should have 5 guys backing him up and the white dude should have a pussy hat and a soy milk latte

I mean he's not super wrong but he's not really right
youtube.com/watch?v=rGJPF1c2GHE

bruce lee could beat up every mma fighter, ufc fighter, wwe fighter. Kys

Bruce lee never fought in a real fight.

I want deontay to fight joshua so bad. Deontay is wild, but i think he hits much harder than joshua. It would be a great fight.

Maybe. I feel like it's gonna become wrestling and drag out a while.

Yes he has, faggot nigger. He just never recorded them.

This big ugly motherfucker is the most powerful man on earth right now:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjmVfXsuBxc

sonnen and rampage are fighting too on bellator tonight.

link me where the nigger gets beat!

A fucking kung fu chink can't beat up shit in real life faggot.

>Tonight these two men will fight for the title of the most powerful man on the planet.

Both manlets.

>Bruce Lee is the hardest man(let) ever
>Gets killed by a fuckin aspirin

Okay bruce lee could beat his ass to in an open arena. But in a cage fight its 50/50.

They're both so ugly

there is a difference between power and strength idiot
>t. top 15 strongman in sweden

>what is jumping 6ft in the air

He's kind of right but this style mostly relies on pure luck and surprise and really wouldn't work on somebody who knows what they're doing. I would definitely recommend training boxing or muay thai or something along those lines if you plan on really defending yourself. I boxed for years and learning how to throw a punch and slip or catch an oncoming punch has really helped me in street fights when I was younger.

I hope Stipe knocks this stupid nigger out so badly he has to go back to swinging around trees in Apefrica.
I will be so disappointed if he doesn't.

Stipe will win b/c experience

>croats
>white

one off, kill me

>white dude
pretty sure intentionally misgendering is illegal in Canada

It's all hearsay and exaggerated. I am a huge Bruce Lee fan, I had a Bruce Lee poster on my bedroom wall when I was a kid and everything but he's almost Frank Dux tier in terms of all the claims about him.

Kek. If only you knew who you were talking to.

thats an american for you

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

god is female, powerful

>9998
>8
>999
Dunno, seems like your there shitskin.

GET IN HERE GUYS HD STREAM COMFY CHAT and comfy joe rogan commentating

taima.tv/r/mma

prelims goin as we speak

mfw i recently became a bruce lee fan in 2016

yeah i get u bro. you're right

Best fighter, not most powerful. Just because you’re top of the heavyweight division doesn’t mean it’s because of your power.

they play memes between fights to pass time

>most powerful man in the world
>fighting in a cage

Most powerful goy in be world

Lol. Most overrated of all time. Also was a tiny manlet.

If you are white you stand with the whites,go Stipe Miocic

I don't see it turning into a wrestling match because neither want it to for different reasons. It will start slow and they'll grapple in the first against the cage. Miocic will tire him out in the second and finish him.

vast majority of blacks can’t fight for shit

thanks, I'll have nightmares now, and not good kind with Malnar and company
whiter than you Tyrone Fernandez, and I'm not even white

If anything he is underrated because no one talks about him, he's dead and people think he is a con artist

This guy could realistically take on a tiger.
Bruce Lee would die to a tiger every time.
>bite a nigger
>get nigg diseases

what? it's their anthern
have some respect

Olympic lifters are the most powerful

KFC vs KKK, wheres the stream swede nigger?

the nig is a juicehead. photos prove he put on maybe 50+ pounds of muscle in just a few years.

> implying a boxer is a fighter

I thought it was semen taintet cumrag? I guess they changed it since they are evolving even further into darkness.

also rory macdonald. i'm really torn which one to watch live, i listen to chael's podcast most days at work and i'm a big rory fan, but god damn, stipe v nigannu and no time v cormier, both cards are so fucking stacked

what a time to be alive!

I guarantee you an Olympic lifter cant generate the power a heavyweight boxer/mma fighter can in his punches

I want to see this but no cable

Chael always lets white people down

if richard spencer was a better looking person and a slav:

mate no human can fight an animal. Are you fucking braindead?? Bruce lee would make that fat fuck tired. Then rip his head off.

Yes and a fighter can't generate nearly as much power applied to lifting a barbell above his head. It's a dumb comparison.

One guy practiced kicks to the throat 100k times. One guy lifts really heavy stuff. This isn't an argument worth having.

It's very easy to bite, for humans

Bruce Lee was an actor and barely ever had a real fight.

>mate no human can fight an animal

Depends on the animal to be fair

>most powerful man on the planet
I can't enjoy these kinds of jokes anymore.

You are right

mate no human can fucking fight a tiger, a lion or a fucking huge snake. These animals will kill you. Easily

Impossible. Neither are Fillipino.

>they changed it
not intentionally
the dark matter has been distorting the wavelengths, though it's still somewhat recognizable

I often wonder if I'd beat a pit bull. Really not sure. And I'm pretty trained.

A tiger is preposterous.

Like I said, depends on the animal.

Who would win? One of these guys or 1 124gr HST

Actually, Olympic lifters will generate more power because they're lifting a weight and using their legs.
Power is the ability to exert a maximal force in as short a time as possible.
They have to produce enough force to overcome the resistance of the weight and perform the movement fast enough to complete it. Regardless it's stupid to compare the two.

Biggest animal I imagine a human could kill hand to hand is a deer

LETS GO STIPE,REK THAT NIGGER

AND STILL

Wrong. Couple of years ago 48years old man from Herzegovina strangled fully sized brown bear

>Trump?

Nope, Mogg.

people literally get shot several times and keeps going like nothing
roflmao, whilst he goes in for the kiss he'll get an elbow to the adams apple and die before he hits the ground

I feel like I'd win against a pit bull but I'd be mangled up after it. I could gouge it's eyes out or choke it or something. They're really strong but they're not huge dogs.

A tiger, no way.

>went to the zoo with gf a few years ago
>actually think about fighting animals a lot
>can see tiger cage from a fair distance away
>think to myself that tigers aren't so big and maybe I'd stand a chance if I got attacked by one
>get closer to cage
>see the size of it's head and claws
>nope

Golden man?

No one cares about the UFC. It's pro wrestling tier stupid. Basically just a big commercial for BJJ which does not work in real life.

Well, you're going to wind up following you instincts no matter what. The trick is to train your instincts so they're better than the other guy's. I mean, it's similar to firearms training. You're going to perform your worst under pressure, so train to make sure your worst is better than the other guy.

They are fighting a contrived contest that has no real world impact as opposed to if they never fought at all. If they decided to flip coins, smell each others farts, go to bed, or watch a movie together would have the same effective outcome.
If you like MMA, go train in it.

A tiger literally weighs 400kg, the weight of a Volkswagen Golf going 60km/h hitting a brick wall, how exactly do you think you can win against this?

Love the Swedish K. Who the fuck is this madman?

boxing isn't real fighting idiot

>Basically just a big commercial for BJJ which does not work in real life.

BJJ works in real life if you are ever in a one on one fight, which is next to never. In a multiple opponent fight, getting locked up with one guy one the ground means getting your head kicked in by his friend(s).

>fight
>most powerful
It's literally a game (fake) and you're sucking kike dick by watching it.

Small joint manipulation, eye gouging, and genital grabbing are all banned in the UFC because they ruin the effect of BJJ.
There's no tapping out in real life, but you can break the pinky, it gets the point accross.

are you one of those idiots who thinks shaolin monks are magical and can float in the air?

I agree Bruce explains it better.

Is this like an african themed event? What the fuck.

UFC is a shit-tier dindu sport

Yep, Joe Rogan confirmed /ourguy/.........