First few minutes into the game

>first few minutes into the game
>Blazkowitz is retconned as being jewish
>his stepfather is some 1700s Southern plantation guy stereotype even though BJ was from the 20th centure
>the mother complains about how no one appreciates her "female labor" of tending to the house due to patriarchy
>evil nazi lady abuses her daughter for being a fat pig (muh fat acceptance)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHTrBusTra8
youtu.be/ikY2bgTdu0Y
interfaithfamily.com/arts_and_entertainment/popular_culture/Interfaith_Celebrities_The_Summers_First_Blockbuster/
metroweekly.com/2009/06/world-wonder/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The devs were from Sweden.

>Made in Sweden.

this game was sjw trash

>when your game is such a SJW pandering pile of shit even Anita doesn't likes it

JUST!

He was always a Polish Jew.
Doom and Quake are the superior franchises.

(((Blazkowitz)))

There are some great lines in the game tho. pic related

holy fuck just play the game and enjoy the experience, who cares what is going on in it, its fake. its made up.

you guys bitching about this is like complaining that Harry Potters wand was made of oak instead of cedar. you're fucking faggot nerds on a weekend debating this shit.

holy fucking cunt shit fucks, these people really exist in our world!

>BJ being Jewish means that Commander Keen is Jewish by descent

I’ll never forgive them for that.

>Retconned

>the first 30 seconds
youtube.com/watch?v=RHTrBusTra8

keked

how am i supposed to shoot these guys
sound like bros

he doesnt seem like the same blazkowitz from last gen

Just wait till you get to the part where the nigress is breastfeeding her baby while smoking, some pregnant ho gets topless while dual wielding ARs and the enemies have stormtrooper aim and the the masterful display of the fat pig nazi riding BBC.

>Sweden

The New Order was unironically great though

Did they ever release a mod construction kit for the game? I would love to see someone put together a holocaust simulator

youtu.be/ikY2bgTdu0Y

TAKE A BREAK WITH SOME >>>>>>>>WAR STORIES

I found the game really funny.

Just need to add an overlay with [THIS IS WHAT SWEDES ACTUALLY BELIEVE] like in that southpark scientology episode.

he was always jewish you twit

holy kek

That`s why I call this "SJW: The game"

You dumb fucking niggers DONT reply to 1 post threads , they are made by shills.

>Blazkowitz is retconned as being jewish
Blazkowitz was always Jewish nigga.

>his stepfather is some 1700s Southern plantation guy stereotype

Agreed. Making the father a flawed but well-intentioned person would've made far more compelling storytelling.

>evil nazi lady abuses her daughter for being a fat pig (muh fat acceptance)
To be fair, I'd probably do the same

You also forgot one

>no nine month pregnant Anne Frank with a laser rifle incinerating SS troopers and fucking Peter's brains out

That is the greatest crime of all

> It feels like they are trying to be really progressive in a lot of ways, and to me it doesn`t feel progressive, it feels really regressive

Can`t agree more with Anita

You will not oppress us kangz you whatever the fuck you are.

Because it's true?

New Order was awesome, hands down

i played the wolf games since 92.
bj was just an american Pol fighting with the OSS .
all id characters afaik , quake, doom, keen are all related to blazcowicz. i guess doom is a jew.

Wasn't getting caught by your CO or whatever enough? Rethink your life choices my friend

>me
>dying for the United States government ever

Uhhh... No, I'm not doing that. You've got me confused with someone else.

>over the top nazis rule the world story with the bad guys being really bad and the good guys being really good
>turned into over the top strawman making nazis a joke (really making you wonder how they could even take over a sand castle) and the good guys stopping to think about oppression
its like what happened with star wars, why is it so hard to misinterpret the fun part of over the top stories?

I couldn't get past the wheel chair segment, 2/10

Also keep in mind the "oppressive" Nazi world was clean, efficient and the people seemed generally happy/ Believing in a cause and advancement of their nation and science. Then these rebels who live in shitholes and scurry around like rats start fucking everything up.

>and the good guys stopping to think about oppression
scratch that they made them into sociopaths themselves but its okay because they're fighting nazis! (nazis who act like mentally handicapped children, not evil bads you should fear and hate)

>playing Shekelstein II

end of the day story doesn't matter in a video game user
you can still have fun with a game you'll skip every cutscene

Shut up nigger, you don't understand because you have no culture.
As far as you know your ancestors wore bone in their noses and plates in their lips. (still do)

>>Blazkowitz is retconned as being jewish
Got some news for you, son.

I'm terribly sorry if you thought (((Blazkowicz))) was an Aryan name.

its really not hard to make a dystopian nazi world look bad, i don't get how they always fuck it
i guess in their minds being only white by virtue is bad enough

>my father was a great man
>jk he was a racist Hitler
>Also I was a oil driller too

its a game
people always say STORY DOESN'T MATTER
but it seems like the only thing people even talk about these days
its really no wonder why companies try to make more cinematic experiences
though Bethesda should have marketed W2 like that in the first place instead of the story side

But it's not necessarily a Jewish name, it's a Slavic name.

Fucking self loathing swedes man.

The way they portray hitler is so stupid

They're portraying a world without dindus and refugees and we're supposed to gasp and think of how awful that would be... except nobody wants to live in a "diverse world free of hate" except liberal elites.

>not one comment about gameplay
God Anita is such a fake bitch

>Using ‘like’ in every sentence.

Her English is abhorrent.

"Girl gamers" don't actually play real video games, they play candy crush on their phones or farmville on facebook and only make social commentary about male video games.

Yes this is really in the game. Let this sink in.

What the fuck was the point of that? And how does a pregnant bitch leaping around doing acrobatic stunts?

Yet you are here bitching at us bitching about a game. The logic lol

>not pregnant Anne Frank

The greatest crime of all

Leave my country weakling

wat

>being this alienated

How does it feel to be cattle?

It gets worse.
>goes to New York
>meets up with the nigger woman and her kike husband
>BJ mentions some chick has balls of steel to get somewhere
>nigger takes offense to this for some reason, going on about how small and sensitive testicles are, completely missing the point of the phrase "balls of steel"
>BJ agrees that it doesn't make sense, even though it actually does (being so tough that even your balls are as strong as steel)
>nazis finally show up
>BJ straight up calls them white nazi bastards, as though being white is a key factor to being a nazi
Killed the game for me.
I tried to press on, but I only lasted as long as the comfy Nazi occupied Roswell part before I just uninstalled the damned thing.
Shame, too. New Order and Old Blood were good.
At least Doom wasn't a fucking pandering mess.

We tried to 150 years ago. You dragged us back in.

I love this pic.

#me2

>his stepfather is some 1700s Southern plantation guy stereotype even though BJ was from the 20th centure
He was actually a dumb Polack, but it was his genes that gave BJ the ability to regen health by forgetting he was shot.

>who cares what is going on in it
I play games for the story, shitholer. When that gets fucked up I lose interest fast.

Christ I'm glad I stopped. This makes Mirrors Edge 2 look subtle.

Sweet Jesus she sounds horrid to be around. I don't think I've ever seen a more insufferable female than her.

Wolfenstein II

Developer: Machine Games

Owned by: ZeniMax Media

Robert A. Altman (Jewish), Chairman and CEO.

Robert is married to actress Linda Carter. Carter married Altman in 1984.

interfaithfamily.com/arts_and_entertainment/popular_culture/Interfaith_Celebrities_The_Summers_First_Blockbuster/

In an interview with MetroWeekly, Linda states "I’m married to a Jewish man, I bar and bat mitzvahed my children".

metroweekly.com/2009/06/world-wonder/

ZeniMax also owns: Bethesda Softworks, Arkane Studios, BattleCry Studios, id Software, Tango Gameworks.

It really is amazing that Doom made it out unscathed.
Just pure unadulterated demon killing, and the one woman in it is a degenerate satanist cunt.

>Before they spring their lustful traps

The concept of doom is incredibly pozz resistant.
>One dude fighting daemons with guns

If games don't have stories they can't be pozzed so easily. Its why RPGs have suffered the worst pozzing.

And for a guy like me, who puts story at the forefront, life is suffering.
If it weren't for From Software and it's lowkey storytelling tactic, I'd probably drop video games entirely.

I stopped playing video games except an odd one here and there every couple of years because there aren't any good games with cool stories and fun gameplay. Since my favorite genre was always FPS, I've probably suffered the most since the genre itself has become so stale and shallow years ago that everything is virtually unplayable to someone who grew up in the 90s and 00s. In the past, When I was a kid I could enjoy games that came before the new ones. As an adult, I can't seem to enjoy anything new. The media (video games, movies, TV shows included) that comes out today is just irredeemably bad and I can't imagine how someone could like it without being introduced to it from a young age and becoming attached to it.

And before you try to tell me it's my nostalgia goggles: even now I can enjoy movies and stories from the past. Not just the things I grew up with, but different things that I didn't find out about until later in life. Yet if I go and see a movie that was made in current year, no matter how much it will be praised as the next big thing, no matter how many positive reviews it gets, no matter how much money it makes on opening night, I'll forget everything about it within the span of a year. And it's not just me, if you ask anyone out there that actually enthusiastically enjoys superhero flicks or whatever other garbage Hollywood pumps out, they'll admit that they too don't actually remember details about the movies they saw after the first few weeks, but they tell you to "turn your brain off bro".

In conclusion, it seems to me like we've reached a peak in cultural decline.

How the REAL Wolfenstein would be:

>Nazi occupied America would speak English... duh
>The Jews would just be mostly deported to Israel, which Hitler supported
>Other Jews who were patriotic and fought in WW1 would continue to live in Europe
>Blacks would get their own nation in North America and call it their own, same with the Native Americans
>Japan would colonize the western half of North America and live alongside the Chinese
>Africa would be controlled by Italy's Etheopia, and be rebuilt, Britain's colonies would remain independent
>India would be controlled by a national Indian congress, instead of the British. Again, backed by Germany with full access to its technology and trade, and not divided by the Anglo globalists
>Saudi Arabia and the rest of the middle east would probably continue toward modern values with the influence of western meddling
>China and the rest of Asia would be governed by Japan, but still have its royal family
>South America would be left alone, Brazil, Venezuela would prosper due to not having a war (As they did in the 1950's anyway) and would not have to worry about communists getting funding from the now-dead Soviet Union, which would allow them room to grow
>The United States would probably experience something similar to the Marshal plan but with German funding and rebuild quite quickly.

It's a kind of cultural stagnation, I agree, though I don't think it's permanent. The 70s was something of a black hole in filmmaking thanks to video tape being a cheaper (and shittier) alternative to film, and a fucking ton of shit was released as a result.
Video games have been suffering a more unique decline ever since gamergate, but it's a decline that's becoming less amusing to consumers from release to release, and it's only a matter of time until SJW pandering in games is a phase we'll be looking back on rather than looking forward to (or dreading to be more appropriate). The political climate changing for the past year and its continued change for the next few will speed this process along.

When even the queen of SJW bullshit calls them out on how bad it is, that is a sign that they fucked up hard.

Are they /our guys/?

They're beginning to eat each other. The wrong side always does.