Bronx teacher charged after performing oral sex on a 14-year-old student

Her wiki:
everipedia.org/wiki/dori-myers/

Who cares she wanted to suck some dick like all of us do

n-nice?

Why didn't my teacher do this to me?
He was a lovely man

Where the fuck were all these psycho nympho teachers when I was going to school? Kids have it good these days.

Did the kid steal a bottle of gentlemen Jack

race mixing lunatic

I'm sure the boy-in-middle-of-puberty is very sad.

Serious question, what drives an adult woman with a job and in a relationship to suddenly go for the underraged kid? And yeah yeah, Le Dumb Woman xDxDxD, get the meme answers out of the way.

Not guilty.

Nice

>Bronx
blacked.

they would rather suck 14 year old bbc than be with you

Nice

teachers tend to be stupid. stupid people tend to not have any sense of propriety. people without any sense of propriety might think that banging a 14-year-old is okay.

Very Nice!

After all of these stories from the 90s until now....we haven't had one naked pic of these teachers released. Sad!

You realize that there are white people in the bronx rite? Kys

Most teachers are below average intelligence. Education for children should be almost exclusively online. University should be in person, but high school teachers on down are totally worthless except for a bj.

I had consensual sex with an adult when I was 14 and it fucked me up so bad that I haven't had a single healthy relationship yet and sex disgusts me, but haha free orgasm tho yes ss niccce

Puerto Ricans aren’t white, Pablo.

Damnit

I always miss the sluts

I'm cursed

Nice

What are 14 yo students good for if you're not allowed to preform oral sex on them anyway?

Im white bro. I have Europeam ancestors and blue eyes. Even if I did have some brown or black in me it is not enough to notice and my skills will be needed to purge the earth of kikes and shitskins before I off myself after the DNA results we will all have to take after the purge.

HAHA

Great wiki page user. I'm going to start making these.

>November 1, 2018

Damn that time traveling cocksucker!

That's hot, but I also know her and kinda doubt she did this. The school she is at is full of fucked up idiots who could have bullshit bragged about this and it never happened.

*shrug*