Why is Barry hardly tweeting?

One tweet so far this year and it's a lame one. All his tweets are dull and boring.

What's wrong with this guy, I thought he was meant to be special? Why is he hardly tweeting for his almost 100 million followers?

mobile.twitter.com/BarackObama

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQIOSynZIaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tweets most likely take weeks to post from whatever third world shithole he and the rest of the royal nigger family probably fled to to avoid arrest.

Cause that nigger is going to jail and he is in hiding

The Dems are in shambles. Not much to talk about

Either he's in hiding or he's already been captured.

He's not a preteen desperate for attention

This

Dat nigga Barry is going down.

I wonder which gang is he going to join in prison?

I can't tell if you're trying to pretend Obama not being a petulent child is a bad thing, or trying to sarcastically get Sup Forums to realize most of their "he hate white people/christians/etc" narrative is not really supported by his character.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQIOSynZIaw

Because he doesn't speak Russian!

Could it be that he's just doesn't have much to say? Every time he spoke as president I felt he always just waffled a lot. He never seemed to have any original thoughts or ideas.

It's laughable that back in the early years of his presidency, many were proclaiming him to be one of the smartest Presidents ever.

Because he has better things to do.

I really really hated barry obongo. Ironically, he is a YUGE reason Trump is President now.

No he has nothing to do except read paid speeches ghostwritten by Jews. Still have niggling doubts whether he can even spell his own name.

Hard to post to twitter from Nigeria

clearly, they've blocked his Twitter account. dam russians

he isnt president anymore why do people still bash him?

Early on he seemed to be constantly combatting Trump - following him on a world tour, putting together his little counterintelligence home in DC. So yes, his silence now is suspicious. Makes me believe Trump really could have the upper hand now and Obama is more concerned with protecting himself.

Poor chap they made him feel special for 5 minutes and he did the dirty work! Now his own down fall, no not what others will do to him but he shall do it himself it will full fledged war amongst the ego of his and delusional self, there will be no balance no true joy of peace to him!

Got a menthol? Can somebody help a brother?

he knows his peak political capital is behind him, and the more he "tries" to do anything political anymore, the weaker he becomes and the more people ignore him

>Why is Barry hardly tweeting?

I'd want to keep a low profile after making a load of Trump jokes then having to hand him the presidency.

Dems fucked up and they are still fucking up. By keeping a low profile he won't be tarred so much by their misteps. He can just play the former president in retirement which is a pretty comfy respectable position.