Black people

I wanna see some Videos like this and other Videos where Nigger do Violent and stupid stuff.
Got any of thes or any Websites.

And is it just me or do I only see black people doing such honorless thing like sucker punches from behind or beating a singel guy with a group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That webm makes me want to kill nigs.

did this lady die?

most likely

gonna be dumping my collection

Moar cops fucking up nigs pls

Are we becoming as bad as niggers? I feel like I enjoy seeing them being killed or beaten. I mean, it's just pure revenge at this point.

>Are we becoming as bad as niggers?
even if enjoying seeing niggers get killed or beaten makes us worse, it doesnt take us anywhere close to the level of niggers since we arent actually doing the same shit that they do which makes them get beaten or killed

It's like smashing a mosquito. Satisfying to see a leech on society getting fucked.

Ah, yep I feel better now, you're 100% right. Fuck niggers.

this desu

keep going man, great stuff

kek, fucking coalburners, man

Toll fucking paid. I hope she learned from this.

internet slow as fuck today

Yes, I'm just as lost as you are

>black
>lady
Top kek

I'm on the niggers side on this one. I'm sure that little cunt was raised to be a strong independent woman who thinks she can go toe to toe physically with a man. Guaranteed that nigger taught her a life lesson and she'll never think she can fight like a man again. Every woman needs to experience this once.

What happened next???

takin me forever to upload

they captured her, raped her and put bleach down her throat

Don't give a shit. That's what you get for hanging around niggers you piece of white trash. Notice nothing happened to her little buddy while she was the one who got her face fucked up. And then that same friend just walked over to her and looked at her on the ground in pain like "oh well." It's the female version of a white knight.

Mfw this looks like Port Saint Lucie.

Not in that way
A man needs to understand the difference between them
Not saying a man shouldnt hit a woman
Only if she hits first and expects no retaliation, but that guy needs to chill, didnt have to soccer punch her so hard
The girl seemed like a bitch tho

Got a few

Niggermania.com

that's the only cop one I got in this folder I think

Do u really want me to start a genocide
Tell me the truth nigger

Anyone got the search terms for jewtube?

I dont think any of these pissed me more than this
No honour
Pieces of shit

PAY THE TOLL BITCH

Also, just a reminder
There is a difference between black people and niggers
I have met a lot of great blacks, and i would trade them for 1000 whites, but tbqf its only like 5% of them

I'd have to agree, I'm fine with civilized normal black people but I hate hood rat niggers. Growing up in Michigan instilled this in me.

Fuck off no there isn't.
No matter how nice a black person might seem, there's a nigger inside them waiting to come out. Just needs the right stimulus.

Only people who live in majority white areas say shit like this, it's infuriating.

coalburners are fucking stupid

This monkey got like 15 years in prison for this.

>smiling to the camera seconds before committing assualt with a deadly weapon
How did it go wrong?

Every house in America should have couple of ropes ready.

Out of all the nig video's I've seen, this one makes me the maddest. When DOTR comes, I'll be thinking of this video as they cry for mercy

Lol ahhhhhhh niggers. They literally are not human beings.

did he really? thank god that makes me feel better.

If you're going to be an absolute faggot, at least fight like a man and dont sucker punch people.

I hope so

Fucking amateurs should have blocked her in.

Whites were gonna have to kills Kikes and those that choose to be their pets for our freedom! Its the only way to be free!

Why are white americans such passive pussies?
Literally no white person will ever muster the courage to defend someone else when being attacked by a negro for some reason.

What's funny about this one is that it's in a nice suburban neighborhood, but the niggers are still nigging, thereby further disproving the notion that poverty is the cause of chimp-outs, rather than genetics.

9 years. He (Kane Millsaps) got six years for battery with a $10,000 fine and an additional three years for committing the offense in a child's presence.

Funny thing is, he didn't know the guy he hit. It wasn't revenge or payback, he just picked a random 12 year old on a skateboard and broke half the teeth in his mouth with those brass knuckles.

They've been here over 400 years and I still see no improvement. I really don't think there's much more we can do for them.

Whites Unite Don't Fight! We get Ethno States and kikes get their nigger pets which will be their doom and blacks freedom.

I want them all dead.

you and me duke it out. we have a problem and we will solve it like this.

nigs jump in and throw cheap shots

there fucking sub human, there animals.
we need another columbine.

They were 11-13 year old children who just watched an adult black with brass knuckles ruin the face of a random kid for no reason.

Even the inner city in the homes they live in were white peoples homes at one time. Blacks and the Gov. segregated them. Blacks made their ghettos and I don't give a fucking shit who else otherwise about it.

> person is down and already lost the fight
> still wailing on them

Imagine that were your mother

Every single webm you see shows a poor black living off welfare committing crimes. Its almost never a working class or above black guy.

from what ive read the kid who got punched got some cracked teeth from it

at least the dog is okay

She most likely fucks niggers so she deserves a good beating.

Haha i live in tottenham, london
Aka where the london riots started (i think 2012)

Anyone got link to that video explaining why african blacks never achieve anything?

A nigger? Once one of them is down, 10 more pop out of the woodwork to kick your ass because you were defending yourself.

Strait upp

Dude. That motherfucker is a fucking warrior!!!!!

I work in an office with niggers who get paid $120,000 a year (diversity hires) and all of their Twitter feeds are #killallwhites material. They don't Duke it out in public because they have a decent job, but they're still a step away from utter niggery.

Try calling a middle class black a nigger and see if they're inclined to be calm and reasonable or if they'll chimp out.

Never Relax

You mean Empire of Dust?

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc

niggers in the wrong civilization. They should all be shot!

White babies lives matter!

You never at least I don't see much where white people kill blacks on the scale and the way they do to white people and even little unarmed white babies!

Whites deserve Ethno States and Kikes and Niggers deserve gas and inferno chambers.

We be coming for you white folk

Poor ginger. That's what she gets for burning the coal though. Toll status? Paid.

Read You are v incorrect
Its mainly 40+ years or blacks that lived here for a while
Recently saw a black dude with his kid thursday noon and warmed my heart because u just dont see it, but it does happen
Decent blacks exist
Its all about assimilating to culture
What the idiot 2pack did, along with the whole rap scene, was create "black" as a subgenre and special culture which ruined blacks

>waiting until whitey has the advantage then ganging up on him
>gets a beautiful slam on solid tile and still gets locked up
Fucking niggers man

no its only like 15 min long i think, and it explains why those moving out of africa developed more than just hunter and gather traits.

from what i remember the priest told them that eating grass would make them closer to god

that's in israel. notice the hebrew sign

damn white people are completely unable to to protect themselves without guns.

Are you not even aware of your surrounding while you are outside? Like if you hear a bunch of people running towards you do you just ignore it and act like nothing is happening?

Notice how the white woman is brave enough to chase after him while the little chimp nig runs into the SUV and drives off.

Oh yeah, remember the triumph of diversity that is Notting Hill carnival?
This is why the UK is a fucking mess. I'm glad I got out when I did.

Going after the weak and defenseless, just like any feral animal.

wow nigger much?