Saekano

>asks why she wasn't consulted
>then promptly leaves before giving him a chance to explain himself

Why is Megumi such a bitch?

Utaha a best. A BEST.

Eriri a shit. A SHIT.

Who knows.
I'm starting to think that the great auditorium speach that Megumifags are hyping it's going to be shit.

Eriri tainted her with her tsunshitness.

the fact is that he didn't ask her, it was a rhetorical question because the cause won't justify ignoring her, even when she gave him every opportunity to let her help. If you keep putting up with someones shit you tend to run out of patience.

Sure, but if she just gave him some time to talk she could've ended it there rather than dragging it out for two months.

Wrong.

Realistic character

best

There's nothing to explain, really. She literally admits that he made the right choice. She's just not able to cope with it

Because otaku sperg wasn't going to apologize nor explain himself.

On the other hand Megumi is a passive aggressive bitch so he wouldn't let him do that even if he was right for once in his pathetic life.
That's why Tomoya deserves no other girl but Megumi, they complement each other as the sad conformist beings they're.

Jealousy is an ugly thing.

What a bitch.

Eriri a shit.

finally a sign of vitality

Utaha > Megumi > Izuimi > Icy Tail > Michiru > Eiri

Megumi did nothing wrong.

Megumi > Eriri > Izumi > Icy Tail > Michiru > Utaha

Eriri > Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha

Great contribution guys

Nothing wrong with stating Utaha's bestness

>Utahafags shitting up the thread
>Megumifags going did nuthin wrong
I can't tell who's worse.

Eririfags

If you lurked long enough, you should know this is normal in these threads. Only megumiposters try to contribute. Utaha and eririposters are only here to compensate for their inferior, losing girls.

Eririfags really are the best posters.

In a bizarro world

>so insecure and autistic, they always feel the need to provoke to start something and promote non-stop at the same time
Definitely Utahafags.

But Utaha has a superior spin-off where she wins and is the absolute best.

But Utaha got her own route.
Eriri's spinoff just got cancelled.

>superior spin-off
>absolute best
Said no one ever.

Mayu is going to win in that spinoff.

Deal with it.

And still Utahafags are insecure as hell and shit on the main series to be bitter and spiteful.

The main series shat on itself.

>what delusional Utahafags keep implying because of butthurt

Not really butthurt since Utaha will still have her way with Tomoya.

Volume 11 and 12 were grest. Don't be mad just because Utaha isn't relevant.

>still have her way
>when friendzoned
Delusional times two.

Awful taste.

Respectable taste.

Nothing interesting really happened in volume 11 and 12 was passable at best.

You mean mistress-zoned.

Japan and the majority everywhere disagrees.

>mistress
The headcanon delusion is terminal.

Most Utahafags agree.

Tomoya isn't man enough to tell Utaha off and Utaha won't give up. Sooner or later she'll fuck his brains out.

That doesn't say much.

Hardly anyone criticized those volumes though. Utahafags included.

>Literally headcanon and wishful-thinking
Sad.

Only Megumifags (and not all) liked volume 11. Other fans didn't give a shit about it. Volume 12 was criticized for Akane and then for Tomoya and Megumi accepting his shit like a doormat.

Tell me where in the series is that contradicted or not foretold.

Megumi already won.

Tomoya only has eyes for Megumi. Plus if anyone else has a chance with Tomoya, it is Eriri who is the only other girl whom Tomoya had feelings for. Utaha herself knows that she was never in the race.

Eriri already gave up and Utaha didn't. She doesn't care about Megumi, she'll fuck Tomoya whether he wants or not.

>gave up
No she didn't. And it would be out of character for someone like Eriri to give up.

Megumi and Tomoya care. Megumi would go yandere if Utaha tried to NTR. Tomoya didn't even take the chance to do lewd things to Utaha in her arc, before he realized that he loves Megumi. Utaha just has no chance whatsoever.

If you have read the actual volume 12 (not the summary) you would know that eriri already gave up and accepted Megumi x Tomoya.

[Citation needed]

>Megumi
>yandere
Stop this meme. Utaha will rape Tomoya if it comes down to it, like it happened in volume 12 before Michiru interrupted them.

>meme
Scary Megumi is canon. Utaha trying to "rape" Tomoya is nothing but a gag and will continue to be a joke.

>using LN Utaha

Utaha gave up in the anime.

came here to post this

This episode just proves that Michiru is the only loyal girl

Rock band girls aren't loyal.

Nice last episode, I knew Eriri would win in the end. They should make more half-cour anime.

Lewd

>tfw you lost

Just a pathetic attempt of the author to make her less boring.

How did she got so tall?

Character development

MC shrinks together with his dignity

>Realistic character

This

Is there a webm of this?

She's finally showing her true normalfag self
MC won't end up with anyone and will realize that 2D >>>>> 3DPD

It's not canon, so she doesn't actually win because her story is just a "What if?"-scenario.

He could just get together Eriri, someone who truly embodies the 2D character and do devoted to him she risked her health to draw the best art she could for him.

Eriri is the epitome of 3DPD backstabbing whore.

I fucking told you
The true enemies were the megumifags. The michirufags are almost always on silent so they're good guys
Utaha and Eririfags just argue amongst themselves, its basically tits vs flatfags
But megumifags commit the worst crimes. They hype this shitshow, they enjoy Mehgloomy ending up with Tomoya. Also they always claim to be passive, but I've seen them covertly shitpost
It isn't Eriri, or Utaha and Michiru who are the enemies, its Mehgloomy

>my face when I see Mehgloomyfags

>Mehgloomy
How about you go back to your Souma threads.

I need my monthly goddess Utaha fix.

I won't
It's the perfect words to describe someone as generic and boring as her. Its even more fitting then SnS Megumi

Utaha*

How do we fix Megumi?

is a goddess

for 3DPD loving normalfags.

Nope.

That happened. In the best route.

FAT black turd.

This. Women act emotionally and irrationally.

Retroactively remove her friendship with Eriri. Everything started to go wrong there.

You mean worst route.

Healthy dark haired goddess you heathen scum.

You don't get it
Those girls that we 3DPD Sup Forums users perceive as "2D" are in actuality perceived by MC as "3DPD" in his own world

So the true route starts now, right?

Mayu will win tho

It's Eriri route now, Megumi gave up.

Eriritards are cancer

She was probably pretending to be fine with it. Vol 13 will be probably Eriri realizing that she was an idiot and that she should have been honest with herself. That would be the final drama/conflict and then we get the Megumi end. Unless Maruto becomes a dick and throws a cathartic Eiri end, ala WA2.