Half of all American kids will be autistic by 2050

>Half of all American kids will be autistic by 2050

how do we stop vaccinations?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
scientificamerican.com/article/the-real-reasons-autism-rates-are-up-in-the-u-s/
fathersmanifesto.net/autismbirthcontrol.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teach our kids to make screeching noises whenever they go near a doctor so as to scare them away.

yes but not because of vaccines, just because of how well autism spreads through burger population

>How do we stop roasties from having kids in their 30's
FTFY

Do you think that maybe its american incest that makes americans brainlets?

Lol, your inbead island of merchants isn't exactly one to talk Nigel

I don't know why we're getting more autism these days. I don't like this new autism as much as the old kind, and it seems like they're calling more normal people autistic just to fill the quotas instead of taking the time to actually teach kids how to be autistic for real.
I miss the days when autism was cwc tier

source?

>about 10% of people(with low estimates)infected with Measles die
>if we didn't take vaccines, and half the population got infected, 5% of the U.S would die
FUCKING RETARDS

dude! don't believe every rumor you hear. i'm not married to my sister ... we're just dating to see how things go. safety first; amirite tho?

Vitamin C still exists

are vaccines actually harmful? can I get some sources?

Autism is now effectively a personality type. They removed aspergers from the journal of psychology and just call you a high functioning autist now.
So for instance a 40, or 18 year old roastie who parents a kid without the father, the kid will obviously be maladjusted right? They'll say it's autism because it could never be the mother's fault.
As a kid in middle school I got """diagnosed""" with autism because my father wasn't around and my single mom beat me so obviously I wasn't in a good mental state.
Rather than face these issues schools, the government, and society would rather label you genetically deficient in some way.

Now I'm getting a 4.0gpa in a prestigious engineering program and have had a few girlfriends, so obviously getting out of my shitty family situation fixed that mental state, but unfortunately to get the diagnosis repealed I would have to go to a doctor.

>50% of US kids will be autistic by 2050
Will this be good or bad for pedophilies?

I should add, vaccines likely correlate with autism simply due to financial affluence. If you're poor, you likely won't develop to be shy like autism, but angry and violent like a nig nog.
Nig nogs have less money and shittier parents so they get vaccines less, etc.

Basically if your kid is shy and the teacher or parent doesn't like him in his current form, he has autism. If he's not shy, and the teacher or parent doesn't like him in his current form, he has ADD/ADHD and you pump him with ritalin.

Flu shots are bullshit. That said, when I have kids, I think I'll have them vaccinated for the deadly nigger diseases out there

>Source: My ass

> 4.0 GPA Engineering
> t. Autist
I have had five girlfriends -- all of which asked me out -- and have been taking graduate courses since I was a freshman in College. I still am an autist though.

>how do we stop vaccinations?
It's circumcision that causes autism you retard.

>he actually believes autism is caused by vaccines

Do you think this is why there's such a big gap between autists born in the 80s and autists born in the 90s and later? It seems the ones born in the 90s and later are anti neurodiversity and want to be normal but the ones born in the 80s and diagnosed earlier are pro neurodiversity and acknowledge their own suffering.

I wonder, if we didn't declare these kids "different", indulge their spazz outs because "they can't help it", and cram pills down their throats, how many of them would grow up and out of it by themselves

A lot of older people now look back and admit they had some strange phases when they were kids. I wonder how many of them would have been medicated into oblivion if they'd grown up in today's society

I don't know too much about the schools of your generation, but it seems like so often the diagnosis for autism comes after kids get in trouble with the school.
I had thought that it was parents who send their kids to the doctor for autism with hope of finding medical treatment, but these days more people say they're keeping children out of the public schools to avoid autism diagnoses and other "learning disabilities".
private schools are expensive but a diagnosis can label your child for life

haha thats the same argument people use for climate change, but they get called rural and suburban retards

>guys look how retarded i am
Get your kids vaccinated you literal nigger

Is this why the early diagnosed people have such a different mentality than the people diagnosed in college?

Spread the word about vaccines, join groups that are active. I got the Hepatitis B Vaccine and it triggered an autoimmune disorder and then depression. It wasn't worth it.

>Basically if your kid is shy and the teacher or parent doesn't like him in his current form, he has autism. If he's not shy, and the teacher or parent doesn't like him in his current form, he has ADD/ADHD and you pump him with ritalin.
/thread

>i want my children to get polio

Yeap. It was after I got in a fight or two in middle school, and they saw I was in all the advanced courses, that they said I might have the 'tism.
They literally just want to diagnose you for something if you get in trouble at all, it's almost like a punishment.
It couldn't have been my mother bringing different men home every month, it couldn't have been her cussing me out at 12, it had to be a mental illness, right?

Fuck roasties and fuck the low test men who work in the public sector that act just like them.

Autism is caused by fathers/mothers having children older. Not vaccines you retards.

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio, leaving 200 children with varying degrees of paralysis and killing 10.

>Half of all American kids will be autistic by 2050
You say that like it's a bad thing

>1955
Not an argument you brainlet

Ok, now lets actually get some data here and disregard the fear-mongering:
> Mercury has not been in vaccines since 1999
cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/patient-ed/conversations/downloads/vacsafe-thimerosal-color-office.pdf
> Cause of increase of autism is from changing definitions and better awareness:
scientificamerican.com/article/the-real-reasons-autism-rates-are-up-in-the-u-s/

My thoughts are some people are just born to be normal. I'm not one of them. The system is made to oppress anyone slightly different. I've never internalized myself as a normal person.

Kids are autistic because neglectful parents shove their kids in front of iPads and pump them full of pills instead of actually raising them.

vaccinations? it's because women are having kids when they are too fat and/or old. You're supposed to have kids young and fit.

>how do we stop vaccinations?

antigenic sin

Aluminium is used as an adjuvant to stimulate the immune system , but aluminium is also highly poisonous in the body especially intravenously injected where some will be absorbed A single injection of aluminum, approximately 59% of the dose will be excreted in the urine during the first 5 days. At the end of 5 days, approximately 27% of the dose will be retained in the body where it will remain for many years unless chelated away from the body. Some estimates calculate a half-life of about 50 years. The following vaccines contain an amount of Aluminium:

>Hib 0.225 mg
>Hep B 0.25mg
>DTaP 0.17 – 0.625mg
>Pneumococcus 0.125mg
>Hep A 0.25mg
>HPV 0.225mg (Gardasil 9 has almost twice this amount)

Aluminium in vaccines can cause auto-immune and neurological damage as shown by the study Aluminium in the central nervous system : Toxicity in humans and animals, vaccine adjuvants and auto-immunity by Shaw & Tomljenovic published in Immunol res 2013. A study by Gherardi & Authier Macrophagic myofasciitis: Characterization and Pathophysiology published in Lupus 2012 documenting chronic fatigue, sleep disorder, multiple sclerosis like demyelinating disorder memory problems, and Macrophagic myofasciitis (a rare muscle disease), and many other studies. Aluminium is toxic in the body no matter how small the amount especially intravenously administered.

I'm for women having kids older if it raises autism rates. Why shouldn't I want higher autism rates in the world?

The evidence gathered from so many studies, some of these vaccines are ‘screwing’ with immune system function, rendering it into organized chaos, so it is unable to appropriately function which is why it is attacking the host tissues and organs and creating blood brain barrier breaches allowing toxins to infiltrate the brain. The following is a quote from the Geier DA, Geier MR called A Case control study of serious autoimmune adverse events following Hepatitis B Immunization published in Autoimmunity 2005
“The temporal relationship (criterion 4) clearly exists here. The annual incidence of MS recorded by the French insurance was stable about 5.5/105 until 1995. It rose sharply in 1996 to stabilize around 8/105 from 1998. But this sharp increase (65 %) closely follows a major peak in the number of vaccines sold between 1995 and 1997 in Fran

>this is somehow a bad thing
When will you swallow the final red pill? All of historical conflict has been between neurotypicals and everyone else, autists, psychos, schizos, etc. Autism is a good thing. Autism is immune to normie degeneracy. Autism is the next step in human evolution.

A study conducted by Geier DA, Geier MR called A Case control study of serious autoimmune adverse events following Hepatitis B Immunization published in Autoimmunity 2005 showed that Hepatitis B vaccinated adults were 5 times more likely to develop Multiple sclerosis. Dominique Le Houezec’s study Evolution of multiple sclerosis in France since the beginning of Hepatitis B vaccination published in Immunol Res 2014 uncovered Multiple sclerosis incidence increased 65% in the years following the national campaign to increase vaccination (20 million children, pupils in the first year of secondary school vaccinated in 4 years from 1994 to 1997). The number of MS was in the region of 2,500 cases until 1993 and then after this figure had increased to 4500 in 2003 and remains the same. Hernan & Jick et al and their study Recombinant Hepatitis B Vaccine and the risk of developing Multiple sclerosis: A prospective study published in Neurology Sep 2004 also suggests that patients with MS were 3 times more likely to have received the Hepatitis B vaccine. When Souayah & Nasar et al analyzed the VAERS database they concluded that the Guillain-Barre syndrome ( a serious autoimmune disorder affecting muscle and the peripheral nervous potentially causing paralysis and death) occurs after Hepatitis B or Influenza vaccination.

Autism doesn't spread. Its a neurological atypicality that occurs before one is even born.

Autism is not caused by genetic adiversity. The current consensus is that it is caused by a preexisting gene OR issues that occur during pregnancy.

Most doctor will claim that vaccines don’t cause autism and that there isn’t any research supporting this, however, here are just a few of the hundreds of research articles out there:
Hepatitis B Vaccinated Boys are 3 times for likely to develop Autism
Journal of Toxicology
“Excessive vaccination during brain development may promote autism spectrum disorders”
Journal of Medical Veritas
“All these findings plausibly implicate Al adjuvants in pediatric vaccines as causal factors contributing to increased rates of autism spectrum disorders in countries where multiple doses are almost universally administered“
Journal of Toxicology
“Autistic disorder change point years are coincident with introduction of vaccines manufactured using human fetal cell lines, containing fetal and retroviral contaminants, into childhood vaccine regimens. Thus, rising autistic disorder prevalence is directly related to vaccines manufactured utilizing human fetal cells.”
Journal of Public Health and Epidemiology

genetic expression is key as you say, toxic environment will express your bad genes

It is caused by excess testosterone in utero which is CAUSED BY HORMONAL BIRTH CONTROL.

Why is it a bad thing to take testosterone for men? Because when you take testosterone your own body no longer produces it. When you have low testosterone what happens? Higher estrogen.

Why does the female hormone supposedly work differently? It doesn’t. From teenage years until she decides to get pregnant a typical woman takes high doses of estrogen every single day. Then when wanting to have a baby, stops. What happens with her hormones? The estrogen never gets made as it should and excess testosterone is the result... and boom the recipe for autistic baby.

Access to hormonal birth control is a right!!!! Hmmm. Wonder why (((they))) advocate for this.

Not vaccines about old women. Fake thread

are you saying those unplanned teen pregnancies are the only autism-safe ones, technically?

Oh? What are your sources? Who funded the experiments? Where were the papers published? Whats the current scientific consensus?

>inb4 its "Anti-Vaxxers Weekly"

What is the ideal worker for the future? The future of work is coding and maintaining machines. Autism renders people good at focusing in on such a task, leaves them not interested in social interaction, leaves them content in their own devices, unlikely to form groups to protest, unlikely to be bothered by the erosion of freedoms, happy to do the detailed work and fill their minds with cheap entertainment. Autism is not an accident, it is a form of eugenics to create perfect workers to make humans more like robots

I'm autistic and neither of my parents have ever used birth control as they are both Republicans. So much for your theory, Professor.

Well, look up autism stats... strange that Utah has VERY low instances comparatively...

I am not saying it is the only cause... older women naturally have less estrogen and that is also a natural cause. But since it is hormonal, there is also simple predisposition to have the risk for it.

There's literally nothing wrong with incest unless it's over many generations.

I'm sure 'wild autism' still exists but these poorly tested medical practices can cause new autism, a spread of autism

fathersmanifesto.net/autismbirthcontrol.htm

This guy is sorta religious type BUT his site is a great aggregation of sources and a quick rundown with graphs and statistics.

>tfw not autistic
>tfw never gonna make it
>tfw already outdated worker for AI matrix machine at 23

I accept this destiny user, the matrix didnt deem me compatible

Anything that is caused by hormones will have natural occurrences... some people naturally have higher or lower endocrine levels

Robert Kennedy Jr., the nephew of JFK, caused controversy before the introduction of a bill that would mandate vaccines for children in California when he asserted that the number of kids developing autism after receiving shots represented a “holocaust” for America.

“They get the shot, that night they have a fever of a hundred and three, they go to sleep, and three months later their brain is gone,” he told the crowd. “This is a holocaust, what this is doing to our country.”

2032, the year when dank meme's save the world.

Autism doesn't exist.

Kill everybody with polio. Oh wait, you can't can you?

>Cutter Labs

Holy shit. One of my ancestors founded that. And they were responsible for this? Jesus Christ!

/thread

noice

Leave it up to the states.

That way, anti-vaxx states can have all their children die of preventable disease and we can replace their population.

Die you degenerate!

It is always reported that the great saviour Jonas Salk (1914-1995) a US medical researcher and virologist who developed one of the first successful polio vaccines that was introduced in 1955. Prior to that in 1952, the US had recorded 58,000 polio cases that year and 3,145 people died and 21,269 were left with mild to disabling paralysis, most being children. In 1948 Salk working at the University of Pittsburgh undertook a project funded by the Roosevelt’s National foundation for Infantile Paralysis (known also as the `March of Dimes Foundation) to develop a polio vaccine with the help of 20,000 physicians and public health officials, 64,000 school personnel, 220,000 volunteers and 1.8 million children used for vaccine trial purposes. In fact about 440,000 received one or more injections, about 210,000 received a placebo and 1.2 million children received no vaccine and served as the control group to see if anyone contracted polio.

Well there's also studies that people with IQ differences of 20 points or more can't socialize properly. I got tested at like 130 so if a teacher (average education major has an iq of around 90) had below 110 then most likely we'd have a lot of issues according to that.

Salks successful trial was mired by a tragedy that occurred in April 1955, soon after the vaccine was released for mass use, where two vaccine manufacturers Cutter and Wyeth pharmaceuticals released batches of vaccines that were not fully inactivated unleashing vaccines (100,000 doses) that had live strains in them which caused paralytic polio in 250 children out of 400,000 and several children lost their lives in the north eastern US. Lawsuits began erupting and the director of the NIH resigned and the secretary of Health, education and welfare stepped down and Nixon was given the task to restore the reputation of the NIH.

It’s probably late pregnancies and hormone contraceptives. That stage of development is so important, I don’t know why so many people wait until they’re borderline sterile and expect perfectly functioning nurse cells and hormones to regulate the child’s development when their own gametes can barely divide properly.

>le vaccines are evil

You spread the vaccines out so they aren't getting pumped full of them all at the same time brainlets

kill the autists with gifs

It ain't vaccinations. It's birth control.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past 20 years, you’ve probably heard about the incredible controversy between vaccines and autism. The simple fact of the matter is that autism rates have skyrocketed over the years from 1 in 10,000 children to currently in 2016 the estimated number of children with ASD is 1 in 45 (in the United States). The scariest part of this is that if these numbers continue to grow at this same rate, 1 in 2 children will have ASD by 2025.

I liked how he shot the balloon with one shot

I would say it's a combination of multiple factors:

>Women bearing children at older ages

>Poor diet:
Seriously the food market is so full of shitty products we are so accostumed to and find normal, but are obviously unhealthy and don't contribute a proper diet to a growing child : f. ex. McDonalds, cheetos, coke, yadda yadda

>Less and less exercise:
proven trend of increasing sedentary lifestyles in today's newer generations

>Bad parenting:
Self explanatory

>Vaccines?
Say whatever you want, most contain mercury and God knows what shit else. Besides, you don't get a healthy strong population if you keep on eliminating ALL the factors that contribute to natural selection. Besides, you can't be as native to think it's in big pharmas best interest to actually cure people in general.

>Aleopathic medicine: mild headache, flu?, some fever? No problem just go to your dear government avaled drug dealer and take your medicine, its not like our bodies evolved to be able to naturally fight of even the slightest health discomforts! You have to fear disease

Just to name a few that I think are behind this increasing autism numbers

based

I think this is a good change. There needs to be more autism.

Why is this a problem? With the amount of superintelligent people that are part of the autist club this would be great. If by 2050 we are the majority whos the atypical dumbass? We are geared genetically to theive in a tech driven world where social interaction is unnecessary. Deal with it, Windows NT is out of date

I believe the only actual conclusive evidence is that birth control causes autism. It's the only thing that has managed to achieve publication in the journal Nature and receive actual recognition as being scientifically possible.
We discovered epigenetics via birth control back in the 70s when DES daughters came about. With premarin and ethinyl estradiol we discovered deep vein thrombosis and other epigenetic effects as well.

Autism is not caused by vaccinations, it's genetic. People with autism would have it regardless of whether you vaccinate them or not.

>t. autist
holy fuck haha, I didn't think it would be that obvious. You're obviously not high on the spectrum if you're even responding.

Then half of the american kids will start posting on Sup Forums I guess

AUTISTIC QUARANTINE STREAM
GET IN HERE