make apples red again

Fucking kek they look butch as hell, just like in real life

Small brains and fat bodies.

ive never seen anyone use the person emojis, only the cartoony round ones

Look at all those limp wrists

(((Apple)))

>no male breastfeeding emoji

DISGUSTING BIGOTS

Honestly, what the fuck are they marching about? I get that a lot of jurisdictions have ridiculous limits on abortion, but that's pretty much the only thing I can think of. So if it was "No more restrictions on early term abortions march" that would make sense.

You can tell the march is bullshit because it has no goals or specific complaints. It's just "muh women." All this will do is dig feminism a bigger hole.

IDK

is the yellow male emoji the epitome of "soyboy"?

Because Jews have got women to hate themselves so much that they want to be more like men while constantly bashing themselves for being feminine.

It's beautiful when women try to prove how smart they are by being fucking retards.

American women could probably stand to have one of these Walks everyday. Maybe they wouldn’t be so fucking fat then.

Does using an emoticon count as drawing a living being and insulting Allah?

>those proportions

I'm guessing a Jew made this.

why no blue eye ones though, not even Green?

Right. They want to look gross, so they can't complain if someone shows reality

STUNNING AND PU-POWERFULL

Why are companies getting involved, is this kind of culture really so profitable?

It's probably some bullshit about keeping it (((gender neutral))).

Sadly it's not about profit anymore. These companies are jewed beyond belief. They have and agenda, and profits be damned. They're willing to alienate 90% of their customer base, knowing that people will still buy their products. But losing 3% of their base, while virtue signaling to millions of reliable consumers works out fine for them.

They're trying to turn the world into a giant shopping mall with no identity, no traditions, no culture, that isn't handed down to them by corporations. They see modern leftism as the best mechanism to achieve that goal.

You know exactly why. «That would be racist»

I knew this but I wanted someone else to say it. thanks.