I hope Styxx creates a spell against this fetal alcohol syndrome midget

I hope Styxx creates a spell against this fetal alcohol syndrome midget.
>posts shill pictures that Shareblue made about Styxx
>attacks the alt right
>defends traps and catboys though
Shawn you are going down, buddy boy. ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cum_nimis_absurdum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who?

The leader of Fasbol

He has a point. For a 'right wing' movement it doesn't have very high standards when it comes to actually being anything resembling 'conservative' or 'right wing'.

I've never seen him attack styxx but suddenly when styxx wants to possibly support the idea of an ethnostate or the alt right he attacks. Really makes you think.

True but he posts lies and shill talking points to prove his points. Also he himself does not care about the virtues.

>absolve his past degeneracy

What's the problem? Are we meant to reject somebody because they used to be stupid? Almost everyone used to be stupid.

They don't want the alt right to grow. They are purity spiraling just like lefties. They are lefties. "nazbol". Also those pics are not styxx.

Literally looks nothing like him except being skinny and having a long face

Shawn is literally just a lefty shill at this point. He uses their memes. Best to ignore him.

It's basically this in politics form

This guy's a former Identity Europa member who has a personal vendetta against them after someone from TRS I think doxxed him and got him fired because he was e-bullying some right wing chick and didn't think women had a place in politics.

F A G G O T

P A Y

P I G

It's so obvious that he takes it incredibly seriously despite pretending like it's all fun and games. He blocks you right away if you criticize him.

Styx isn't right wing so he's not leading anything, he's just a libertarian.

he does have a feminine benis though so that's cool

Reminder that Shawn poisoned the mind of a 19 year old catholic in order to "own the altright"

You know, if you stopped welcoming literal faggots and 56%ers in your "movement" people wouldn't make such criticisms :^)

>What's the problem? Are we meant to reject somebody because they used to be stupid? Almost everyone used to be stupid.

It's one thing to be stupid.... it's another to be the staple of degeneracy that we're fighting against.

It's like letting a former muslim lead your crusade against islam.

We shouldn't stop him if he wants to speak positively... but we shouldn't support him either.

>Styx isn't right wing so he's not leading anything, he's just a libertarian.
No, you're is PayPigs, now feed him, oink, oink.

> 56% PayPig

Styx has a soft spot for degenerates like trannies and likes to armchair lawyer too much but he's better than Sargon et al. His voice is radio good.

They are fake pictures from literal lefty shills. Nazbol is not above using the same tactics as antifa. Shawn probably doxed himself to own the altright.

what are you blathering about, you stupid potato nigger?

whats better, a degenerate that knows it's bad and advocates against it, or a normie that is ok with degeneracy?

hmm is this Kali?

While it does look like styx, its unfortunately not styx, anyway fuck of shill niggers.

>uses fake pictures of people to defame this as trannies
>declares that spencer is a pedophile
Poison.

He is now calling Styx a pedo

I feel bad for the guy. His mother killed herself and blamed him in the note. No wonder he's so toxic.

There is a clearly pic of this tranny in chastity that shows it is clearly not Styx. I wonder why nobody posts it? It's almost like they have an agenda.

Exactly and this guy's orbiters eat it up as truth.

When do we kill shawn

Keep posting and he will tweet the thread and have his beta orbiters come in and make fun of racism.

E T H I C A L
S E A P E A

Guys shawn supports BASED JEW Laura Loomer

Turns out we actually do accept all people and only judge you on your ideology.
Sup Forums is very diverse, we actually are everything the leftist claim to support.

>didn't think women had a place in politics
Tits it gtfo

Women don't belong in politics but this guy doesn't give a fuck. He uses psychological warfare like a jew. Concern trolling/purity spiraling. He is not above posting fake information either.

He went full Scientology eh? Good thing there social media fags don't matter for shit.

>a twitter literally who tier nobody
Fuck off fag I'm not following you on twatter.

>REEEEEEEE this guy you never heard of is tweeting
>let's give him attention

he is poisoning the mind of our youth

t. blackpilled ironybro with based tranny friends and who shills for a mestizo catholic

It's funny because the ironybros have been shilling against racism now lol

>posts leftypol op pictures
>meanwhile acts like a degenerate openly
How will this literal who ever recover?

ive never really liked shawn. something is weird about him.

he listens to scrlxd enuff said

That isn't him though

its literally two different people

Pretty hilarious that the rightwing racist Nazis are quite tolerant of diversity as long as certain political goals are supported by the individuals in question.

I know. This thread is exposing that this shawn guy lies and uses shareblue tactics. He turned on the alt right after being doxed. I 100% he knows it wasn't someone in the alt right that did it but uses this fact to poison people against white nationalism. Why? He clearly has a personality disorder.

What harm does it do to conscript former enemies and deploy them as allies instead?

Sure, it’s risky to allow them to gain any real power in the movement, but the ones who have walked on the other side are often just as if not more zealous than the ones who have been true since the beginning.

>It's like letting a former muslim lead your crusade against islam.
Who better knows the evil of Islam than a former Muslim?

Very suspicious that Shawn has never gone after Styx on twitter. He also openly tweets about trannies, traps, and various anime styles. When Styx says something that can be perceived as agreeing with the alright he goes after him with full force. Why?
He has a cluster B personality disorder.

i know people like him iv dealt with people like him fuck i even did the same things like he does.

he is butthurt that he has been excommunicated and he would rather see the whole world burn then to become a small fry irl so he will literally go to work, lift, eat, sleep and the rest of his time he will shill online against everyone he has a grudge against.

>

True he cares about it a whole lot but pretends that he doesn't. And do I care too much like an autist? Yes. I'd talk to him on twitter but he blocked me.

All of you are idiots, kys.

You faggots are retarded- this girl isn't even wearing leather. Do you even shoulders?

my point is that it clearly isn't him but this loser is pretending it is just like antifa or leftypol

The weirdest part is that if it's true I don't think anyone cares. They're private pictures which means he keeps his degeneracy to himself, which is all we can ask.

we are all victims of the times. every single one of us has been degenerate in some way, but we made it here and began to fix ourselves and become better. Styx is a bit weird but if he's willing to shape up then the more the merrier.

cant be styx, hes released the 10.2

That’s not Styx

This is why I hope styx does a pagan spell on this shawn guy ;)

The guy in front, third from left, looks Mongolian. Also, it looks like there is a muslim in the back left. Optics, dude!

We dont let our enemies decided this shit. Thats how conservatives got fucked over for decades

lmao at this thread

Watch the mole closely, and you can see it was added over the video

Get out. You're probably some IE faggot who's buttmad because one of your previous leaders left you because you're a bunch of pussy faggots who dox others. The problem with the 'alt-right' is their lack of introspection and ability to take criticism constructively. Shawn merely points out your ilks hypocrisy and you all come here and post thread after thread misrepresenting him.

You're fucking retarded. Neck yourself faggot.

I always suspected Styx was a faggot. The real alt-right(Us Nazi White Supremacists) will never accept this fruit cake. but I will allow him to shill for us.

Average height in this picture is fucking 5'7 at most

This. George Lincoln Rockwell took in gays who wanted to reform and protect their race

Trust me there is nothing wrong with criticism and Nick was doing a good job with it before. This isn't criticism this is plain old shilling.

Hi TRS. How's mike Enochs Jewish wife he still hasn't divorced doing?

I have no problem with criticism of Enoch. The criticism should come from people who are in good faith. Shawn is a BPD poisonous bitch.

We have zero standards? Yeah. Thats why you hate us right? Because were complete degenerates. Just look at how much support that faggot nigger fucker milo gets from us. None. Hmmm.

>The alt right is literally teaming up with occultists.

God, it's so frustrating to see how much the alt right is killing themselves. I want them to win, but they keep saying retarded things.

Absolutely nothing wrong with occultists.

Are you retarded or just gay?

There is definitely something wrong with associating with evil spirits

You ask this as you defend a bisexual cross-dresser.

because diversity is actually our strength , and ironically we are the real liberals.

It's not evil spirits. But catholics are controlled by jews my man.

This looks literally nothing like Styx, what the fuck are you on about?

I don't even like him (he just parrots stuff he sees on Sup Forums and is LOLBERTARIAN) but this person doesn't even look remotely like Styx. This is fucking retarded.

Witchcraft is only possible with evil spirits.

And if Catholicism is controlled by Jews, then it's a very recent phenomenon that can be reversed. Throughout Christian history, Jews have typically been shunned by Christians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cum_nimis_absurdum

Pagans use nature not evil spirits.

Happy 30th birthday Styxx. Hope you had a good one!

0 standards
means we are more open and acceptance is our motto?
OH GOD WE are the LEFT NOW

the movement of the right is not apart of a make it believe, where they are painting anarchist and fascists, as right wing, just to make a point.

This Health & Hubris guy is a cancerous little piece of shit. Him and Nick The Spic Fuentes are sub-80% white and they're trying to slander & destroy the alt-right movement. They'd be doing the world a huge favor if they drank bleach.

>it's another to be the staple of degeneracy that we're fighting against.
i trought we all agreed that whataver you do wit your body, we dont care.
but dont destroy society with those things.

Styx isn't alt right and twitter is for faggots who can't even hack it on jewtube, let alone the real world

sage

Why are you using a fake picture and implying it’s Styx in drag, when he has videos on his channel of him in drag? It’s right fucking there, it’s him and he doesn’t deny it. Why use the fake picture?
I just don’t get it.

I know people on the spectrum sometimes get faces confused but it's obviously not him.

Yup. The dude is vile and anyone with the slightest bit of awareness should be able to detect the subversiveness of that mongrel. Not only him, but alsoNick The Spic Fuentes. They're pure & utter cancer. They've stated on Twitter before that they intend on destroying the alt-right movement. Obviously "alt right" is fairly broad and isn't even an exclusive "group", but they basically intend on figuratively murdering & slandering all its key figures that bring people over. You're watching them do it. Daily.

Both this Shawn fag and Nick are sub-80% white. In other words, they're non-white. And we're merely witnessing that element of these mongrels. Surely a strong Jewish heritage within both of them consider just how subversive they both are.

Yeah we all know it's not him. It's the fact that this guy shawn is willing to use fake leftypol pictures to shit on the alt right.

Creating threads about yourself again Styx?
It must be hard to stay relevant.

Says the christcuck occultist lol

>spencer turns out to be an oil driller that defends "ethical" cp
>styx is a faggot and a cross dresser
>this guy likes catbois
fucking burn the right wing let nothing remain

>christcuck
REPENT
E
P
E
N
T

Spencer is an oil driller? Because his wife with the long black hair is shown in his video? haha you shills i swear