I think we need another Sup Forums humor thread

I think we need another Sup Forums humor thread

bump

Sage

Big if true

>Aussie gives the reacharound
Noice

which one is canada ?

I don't care what anyone says, you Aussies are our greatest ally. You shitposting cunts, never change.

Except the no guns thing. Change that.

Taking the picture while jerking off.

Bumpin

The goose

i thought it was the nigger on the hill

Agreed. We chould move Australia to where canda is and just throw canada away

No that's Slendercoon

stop posting mutt, not funny in the slightest.

what a confused nip

>you will never post this in a Protestant Discord with your Protestant friends and have people think you're funny

that nigger getting cucked on the hill

Nope

oh boy here it goes

Jesus christ you have a fucking terrible sense of humor

Not making the filemane autobalance. Sad.

Take us as your 51st state.We get proper rights and you gain a powerful state.

lold
plz find jesus

I'm not a protestant

No thanks

The Japs are the ones who fucked everything up by dragging us into the war. If the Axis had any brains, they would have double-teamed the Bolsheviks and opened a two-front war. The Imperial Japanese and Nazis never ended up working well together.

I wonder how he felt about that last drink of water?

Got me. Nippon bringing the good stuff.

we already have florida m9

I'm protestant and maybe you could join a particular right-wing Protestant discord that I'm in but my brother runs it and it's mostly IRL friends so idk

Reppin the secret prod discord tech like it's 1979.

I would kill to have you as our 51st state. You're >90% white, you're the most conservative/redpilled of all the Commonwealth nations, you have a pretty large and successful economy, and you're just pretty savage in general. What's especially pertinent in your case is that by becoming the 51st state you could be saved from the Chink invasion that's happening where you are and that's already happened in Canada. Let's do it Kangaroobro.

Let's Make America >60% Again and Keep Australia Chink Free!

saved for my next Oblivion playthrough. I think I'm gonna roll a Evgeny.

>Not liking Australia

wouldn't it be nice if there was mail order friends

Look at her sporting that multicultural eyeshadow.

How did we get here Bong? I mean really, when you actually sit down and think about our world 250 years ago compared to now, how did we get here? Weren't we supposed to be ruling the waves or exploring the stars or something?

It's so adorable when the media tries to troll The Donald.

Larger or wider?

This is worth saving. Thanks Bong.

I was in this thread, it was hilarious. This needs to he the next big meme, I could really see SJW's adopting this stance to some degree.

Keked and checked

she using that Urban Decay NAKED 56% FACE eyeshadow palette

(((democracy))) happened.

>slavs drinking Swedish vodka
1-800-CMON-NOW

fuck off degenerate

zozzle

> teams have been autobalanced.jpg

this was some of my favorite 3 days of causing ass-pained lefty to go into turbo-retard mode

Hitler was proud that the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour, he absolutely dismissed the US fighting capabilities, overestimated the damage at Pearl Harbour, and also the Japs tried to invade the Soviet Union once, but then focused on southern expansion, which went pretty well (Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines).

Honorary

Fr though, what ARE the top ten anime plot twists?

That stuff is even popular here, I didn't make the image, but I can see slavs drinking almost anything

Every anime that makes it one whole season has a plot twist. Even fucking Potemayo.

pic related

My God how did I miss this.

Must be shallow pond......

Ugh... this is cancer.

they made a straight to DVD movie of Hatred starring Jack Black?

How big does something need to be to be a twist? For instance, I remember a lot of crazy shit in Gundam 0079, but nothing necessarily like a twist. I mean Zeon were the bad guys the whole time and all. Except maybe Char actually being Casval but that wasn't fleshed out until Origins.

Tfw im actually zakhar wtf

Not too bad

Ausfags are welcome here as they seem to adapt well.

Always Dima. Those Jackie Chan dvds are invaluable