Would you watch a 12-ep SOL short series about Mami-san and her early meguca days?

Would you watch a 12-ep SOL short series about Mami-san and her early meguca days?

Would she be molesting young girls?

Of course.

Mami a shit and died like the shit she was.

Isn't there already a comic that's just this?

Problem is, Mami is still "bluepilled" at the start of Madoka.
Unless they pull another timeline-switcheroo-hocus-pocus, it has limited potential.

Just read the manga, i liked it. It's kind of different but it's because it's focused on other characters, but it is pretty good.

Only if every episode has at least one scene where mami has something bisecting her neck from the viewers perspective.

When will your caretaker ban you from the internet?

It's a SOL short series so 5 min each episode.
You watch it to see Mami-san doing cute things (making kekis, fighting witches, taking baths, etc).

More Mami is always better.

What would being married to Mami be like? No head jokes please.

I would fuck mami

>extremely devoted to marriage
>delicious homemade desserts after dinner
>kinda needy so you can't ignore her/travel for work

Sounds like it would be actual heaven.

Perfect.

I want to spend long cozy, winter nights snuggling with Mami.

More Mami is always a good thing

Depends if there would be pantyshots or not

>come home one day
>Mami has accidentally been redpilled about the truth behind witches
>is sitting in the corner, in tears, clutching her rifle
>the room seems unusually dark, even though all the lights are on
>her soul gem is very nearly pitch-black and even approaching her makes you feel dizzy
What do? How do you fix this?

hug

I'd watch 12-ep seies abnout mami eating cake

just that, mami eating different cakes fro 20mins

>Kiss her and tell her you love her.
>Whisper sweet nothings into her ear.
>Beat the shit out of Kyubey.

Do I get current Mami or do I get cake Mami from the doujins to wife and marriage?

You get deeply lonely Mami.

>Mami tries to assuage the loneliness by starting up a youtube baking channel
>internet fans == friends, right? wrong!
>every week is a new episode, where she reviews how to make a different type of dessert, along with a sample of the finished product
Would you watch it?

Yes I would.

Isn't that the same Mami though?

>mami cooking channel
>12 epi
>each epi she makes a diff cake/dessert

Doujin Mami is nowhere near as lonely. Usually.

I'd watch ANYTHING containing megucas at this point.
ANYTHING.
>it has been more than 3 years since rebellion
>there was only 2 years between the tv series and the movies
I thought I stopped being angry about this.
Yet here I am rewriting this post for the 10th time because I can't write it without looking fucking mad.

I want Madoka and Homura to finally get together.

Is it true that Mami is going to kick Homura's teeth in in the next movie?

Homu belongs to Mami. Kyouko would be better as Madoka's househusband.

Homura kind of needs a kick in the teeth.
Also therapy.

But user, if they make more Madoka content, who will animate Monogatari????

But Homura became Magical girl satan for Madoka-sama.

Homura is perfect and she would kick the shit out of Mami if she really wanted.

Definitely.

But she definitely needs some therapy.

But the Butcher implied that Mami is getting a power up in the next movie never ever, so she's either going to get it from Punished Kyuubey or the automated LoC that was left behind. Either way she's going to put Homura in her place Michael-style, because she's now apparently a "God of War."

So the girls will become gods?
I like it.

If the therapy consist in sharing time with Madoka, I agree.

Of course it is.

It's probably going to go something like this:

>Homura ruling over devil world
>Mami is somehow redpilled and goes out for Homura's blood
>Whoever is doing the redpilling probably QB is misleading her, so she turns into the unwitting villain
>Homura, the other villain, fights back
>Mami and Homura duke it out, Sayaka gets cucked out of her mission of stopping Homura
>Madoka, being the cinnamon roll that she is, just wants to stop the violence and for everyone to get along
>Madoka becomes God again and forces a cease fire
>reconciliation
>Homura becomes the eternal Kyuubey bully, whose job it is to protect Madoka from all threats forever as a fellow concept
>Mami holds Homura's leash
>Sayaka eternally BTFO
>happy end?????? minus the whatever surprise suffering
At least that's what the concept shit they released in 2015 made it seem like they were going for

This is goind to happen

>mami discovers the truth
>pairs up with sayaka/nagisa
>sayaka/nagisa sacrifice themselves to create that huge cannon using their witch forms
>mami controls that cannon to shoot and break madoka's cage
>mami uses all her powers and dies, but not a horrible death but a "my job here is done" death
>madoka joins homura in this lesbian outerspace heaven

No, she's straight.

No because Mami is shit.

It's more likely that they just
>never release any new madoka

"no"

Based on what evidence? She lives with an unrelated loli and keeps her happy with sweets.

That can be interpreted as maternal but whatever.
She's not interested in anyone and puts her passion before that.

Short? No
Full episodes? Yes

Can you tell me something, please. I just want one straight answer, why do you refuse to stop?

It's been literally years, and all you do is make what you like look like shit by being associated with you.

>replying seriously to the most prolific and blatant shitposter to have ever used this site

15y old girls are thinking about sex, not about being a mother.

I wonder how many more years of your life you're going to waste trying to harass people on Sup Forums, only to realize you're not actually "harassing" anyone, you're just being a shitbag that no one wants around, because you act and smell like shit. It's insane how this is literally your life. You have nothing in it other than trying to attack people on Sup Forums. And you fail at even that, because you're "attacks" are really just you being obnoxious and you never having the indented effect on your "targets". And yes, it is obvious you made this thread, and you samefagged the first reply, because you make these threads just to have a safe space to harass people.

It sure is funny how you are trying to insult my level of intelligence, yet you are the one who refuses to ever have actual discussion because every time you've actually tried to have a real argument, you've lost badly and made a fool of yourself. Even right in your most recent post, you are acting cripplingly autistic, as you can't function enough to make more a than a few word post. And again, it will always be obvious who you are, as you can't change history. For over 10 years your kind was shunned and banned on this site. When you start spamming and samefagging to try and make it look like you're many people, it's obvious you're lying, because it would mean tons of new people all showed up at the same time, and that all of those people were part of a minority.

You clearly don't give a single fuck about Mami. Look at how you shit on her constantly and use her to attack people.

I like the idea of Maminagi but we can't seriously believe Mami's attracted to Nagisa. We're talking actual Mami here.

I know there is a trip who does that but I'm not that guy

Better her than the usurper

You know what else "that trip" does?
Try to give his word as proof over the internet.
And that is something that only he does.

I can seriously believe it.

>that feel when u are never going to watch madoka for the first time again

Mami is perfect mother material though. She's the big sister, the mentor, the teacher, the one everyone looks up to.

Sure, if it meant a resurgence of fanart on Pixiv.

Who? Akemi Homura?

If Apple-chan allows me to watch the series with "her", we would!

Dicks can't fill empty hearts

I wonder how many more years of your life you're going to waste trying to harass people on Sup Forums, only to realize you're not actually "harassing" anyone, you're just being a shitbag that no one wants around, because you act and smell like shit. It's insane how this is literally your life. You have nothing in it other than trying to attack people on Sup Forums. And you fail at even that, because you're "attacks" are really just you being obnoxious and you never having the indented effect on your "targets". And yes, it is obvious you made this thread, and you samefagged the first reply, because you make these threads just to have a safe space to harass people.

It sure is funny how you are trying to insult my level of intelligence, yet you are the one who refuses to ever have actual discussion because every time you've actually tried to have a real argument, you've lost badly and made a fool of yourself. Even right in your most recent post, you are acting cripplingly autistic, as you can't function enough to make more a than a few word post. And again, it will always be obvious who you are, as you can't change history. For over 10 years your kind was shunned and banned on this site. When you start spamming and samefagging to try and make it look like you're many people, it's obvious you're lying, because it would mean tons of new people all showed up at the same time, and that all of those people were part of a minority.

You clearly don't give a single fuck about Mami. Look at how you shit on her constantly and use her to attack people.

Who started this 'Mami is straight' meme?

In gay rankings she's just barely behind Homura.

She's the only one never paired with anyone, and as the mother figure she's pretty much never going to be paired with anyone. She could be straight. Then again all of them could be straight. It's just subtext and yuri pandering when all is said and done.

All Megucas are straight, the fanbase is just delusional.

Be careful what you wish for user, nothing new will ever live up to the series and will probably be even worse than Rebellion.

Fuck off, waifufag.

It's the norm. She's straight 'till proven otherwise.

>Everyone who doesn't subscribe to yurifag headcanon is a waifufag.

To be fair, the subtext on some are the reason why their sexuality is debatable. Not like we're taking characters with established hetero feelings or relationships and interpreting said characters as gay. Megucas are all single.

Except Sayaka, who has an established crush on a boy which is a huge part of her character arc. And there's no reason to assume characters are lesbians unless proven otherwise, usually you'd do the opposite.

>All Megucas are straight
>not a waifufag
Sorry, you are a gay man.

Madoka also talks about liking boys with her mom in the first episode. Mami suggests wishing for a perfect boyfriend to Madoka.

Yes please. Watching a Mami senpai 12 ep SoL will be great.

>Except Sayaka, who has an established crush on a boy which is a huge part of her character arc.
That's not pushed aside and is acknowledged, yes. By far, she was the only chracter in the cast to have open feelings for a male sex. Despite how doomed it is and even stated by the creator himself how it can never be. It's also safe to say due to her dialogue in Rebellion it's implied she's since moved on. And has genunily formed a stronger, closer bond with Kyouko. That's a fact, which is why it opens for debate on her sexuality shifting.
>And there's no reason to assume characters are lesbians unless proven otherwise
True, I even said so above. But when there's heavy subtext and hints leaning more the opposite sex attraction than it's only fair to argue. Since it's doubtful the show it'self will ever blatantly display it.

see

>opposite
*same sex
Shitposter.

Will we have gotten info about Mami before the crash? The life she living before Kyuubey would be interesting before we get magical slice.

If Apple-chan allows me to watch the series with her, I would!

I wanna make love with Apple-chan!

Kill yourself.

>single character SoL

interesting

Bye! I'll hang out with "her" today!

>157463589
Why?

I thought Sayaka was going to be the Michael.

A 12 episode prequel on her life. Once the prequel is done then we go to season 2 with another 12 episodes.

That is possible.

>Homura is straight

Just because a person is gay doesn't necessarily mean they aren't going to assume other people are straight. Mami could be a lesbian with excellent gaydar and just be giving advice that she thinks will be healthy for Madoka.

That sounds like it can work but that prequel would have to be 6 episodes instead. 12 seems too long just for Mami to meet kyuubey.

I want to make love with you.

But if Mami was a lesbian, wouldn't she suggest herself to Madoka?

>image
Sasuga breasts.

I just want more megucas.

>spoiler
I'm flattered, but no.

Just messin' with you.

according to this thread the general consensus is mami did not had enough screentime to satisfy her fans but not that little to make her a forgettable character either

having said that, why rebellion doesn't provide more screentime for her? I mean rebellion is super trash fanservice oriented but stretching the conflict between her and homura would be a good thing, considering both want the same thing but from different ways

as a mamifag since ep3 aired, anime + TDS is enough for me tho

I think that was the Butcher's intention. He said she would be memorable enough that even though she died early on she would leave an impact.

They can do this. They can animate TDS. Give both Kyouko and Mami more screentime.

If TDS were animated it'd be great yet a living hell to suffer from a certain group. There'd also be even more heated debates on it's canon.