/xpi/ Apostolic Christianity General

Why are these young trad Catholics just as cucked as nominal Catholics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dPqSelVJvoA
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/kgb-christians-putin-stalin-kgbs-history-manipulating-orthodox-church/
youtu.be/MIVoW754VzA
youtube.com/watch?v=gishKKdpj_4
youtube.com/watch?v=yhFGk8decJU
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/dr-james-white-and-demons/
youtube.com/watch?v=k-gBcR5ddRw
biblehub.com/john/15-6.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seriously

Op is being deceptive.
In Catholicism, when the Pope rules on matters of faith, it is presumed infallible. Even later Popes can't undo it.
Quite simply, then, when Vatican II declared many Papal Rulings on matters of faith invalid, it went against the Catholic faith. Catholics are not Mormons - matters of morality don't change with Divine Prophet$.
This Pope gives awards to abortionist, declares that illegal aliens have a right to enter other countries in violation of that countries laws, says Islam is a path to God, and so on. All claims that are literally damned by prior Popes.

No I'm not being deceptive, the Pope threw out ecumenicalisim when they judiaized and started using unleavened bread, and out right modified the Nicean Creed without a council. nb4 anything else in the pic?

Haha, good argument in the picture actually..

How has the schism worked out for you for the past millennium friend?

Enjoy the various Muslim invasions in the Balkans and the taking of your "holy" Constantinople?

Enjoy the 100+million deaths due to communism?

Enjoy the communist KGB takeover of the Russian Orthodox Church?

kek

you tell me boi

Sedevacantists believe they are different from Orthodox, lol

>Sedevacantists believe they are different from Orthodox
how so?

Both Orthodox and Vatican II are schismatic yes.

There are likely only a few hundred true Catholics/Christians in the entire world

>Both Orthodox and Vatican II are schismatic yes.
memevacantist logic

>There are likely only a few hundred true Catholics/Christians in the entire world
Quite the church you got there, lol..

It's funny your meme uses an icon but I bet your church is devoid of them :^)

God flooded the entire world and the only righteous one was Noah. Are you more righteous than God to suggest that faith is only faith when it's in numbers?

The path towards salvation is narrow and the gate small

Orthodoxy agrees with probably practically everything you want from the Church. Come back

And God said he would never flood it again.

nb4 keys

Reformed heretic here
Big fan of the pope bashing, I don't know how that RCC will ever recover from this one

what exactly was your point with this?

It proves the videos in the pastebin right

masons have indeed infiltrated the vatican

yeah except for papal supremacy and the filioque (seriously, you risked eternal damnation just to split over a semantical difference in order to have more independence?) and rejecting the later Catholic ecumenical councils

but don't worry, Pope Francis will unite you with the rest of his satanic church to assure your damnation, if you already haven't been assured of it

good tidings

Begone demon!

by saying that the previous 4 popes were all heretics and not catholics, for a start

Please stop worshiping a fish, it's embarrassing

the absolute state of Rome

>ultimate authourity
>not God
Well atleast you admit it

And discard the infallible papal lineage passed down from Peter narrative? God forbid!
They would lose all legitimacy.

The creed was altered without a council and the council of florence was a majority Latin clergy that hardly makes for an eccumenical consensus outside of the Latin see. The Pope lacks authority to make these changes on his own.

Threadly Reminder: Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.(KJV)

John
1:12
3:15-16/18/36
4:14(John 6:35)
5:24
6:28-29/35/38-40/44-45/47
7:38-39
8:24
10:27-29
11:25-27/40
12:46
14:1-3
16:27
20:31

Matthew
5:19
7:21-23(John 6:38-40)
8:10-13
12:37
21:31-32

Mark
1:15
2:5
10:24-25
16:16

Luke
3:3(Acts 19:4)
5:20
7:50
8:12
18:10-14/40-42
23:40-43

Acts
2:21
10:43
11:16-17
13:38-39/48
15:7-9
16:30-31
19:4(Luke 3:3)
26:18

Romans
1:16-17
3:20/22/24-28/30
4:2-9/11/14-16/24
5:1/15-18
6:23
8:24
9:30-33
10:3-4/9-10/13
11:6

1 Corinthians
1:14/17
3:14-15
15:1-2

2 Corinthians
4:13-14

1 Thessalonians
4:14

2 Thessalonians
1:10
2:12

Ephesians
1:13-14
2:8-9
4:7

Galatians
2:16/21
3:6-11/14/21-22/24/26
5:3-6

Philippians
3:3/9

Titus
3:5

1 Timothy
1:16

2 Timothy
1:9
3:15

Hebrews
4:3
10:38-39
11:7

1 Peter
1:3-5/8-9
2:6
3:21(Colossians 2:12)

1 John
4:2-3/15
5:1/4-5/10-11/13

Revelation
2:11/26
3:5/20-21
21:7/27

Francis is the anti-pope though.

>inb4 READ James 2:24 OUT OF CONTEXT
>see it's by works!

Good work up there thief!

>Sedevacantist maymay
You realize there's probably only 2 or 3 actual sedevacantists on all of Sup Forums? Everyone else is just larping. Tuna casserole every Friday is no way to live

Muzzles and Catholics will burn together

lol out of context
Why'd you only talk about James 2:24 and not the whole of 2:14-26?

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.

18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[d] works, and I will show you my faith by my[e] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[f] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[g] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

25 Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way?

26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

To hell with all of you (us). Jesus had to do the time. What makes you so special?

lol called it

Works are progenerated from faith, and it is by those works that your faith is tested true.
You're thinking Reformist vs Catholic
I am saying it is Easy Believism vs True Christian™

You're doing God's work.
Catholic church is just a way for the elite to control you.

Abraham's works came from his faith and reaffirmed his faith.

youtu.be/dPqSelVJvoA

And he was justified before God on account of that faith

You can't be infallible if you aren't a proper pope, fool

ITT: FUCKNIGGAS ARGUING ABOUT WHICH CULT IS THE RIGHT CULT LOL

>we didn't like this pope
>therefore he wasn't pope

(((convenient)))

Join us in pedantry leaf

Buddy Russia is already in the grips of the Freemason Vatican II, just look at the videos in the pastebin of my previous thread

if thats the case why did ROCOR go back into communion with moscow?

you know you can be excommunicated for being a mason in most russian churches right?

this particular brand of autism is why cuckstainity needs to be wiped out, it's clearly too jewish for white minds to handle, don't even get me started on how nonwhites handle it, i'd love to drop every last white cuckstain off in catholic spicland and christian africa
traditional homage to the (white) 8 gods who seeded all the civilizations and peoples of the earth is the only spirituality that doesn't render whites into retarded golems of the kikes

lol

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/11/kgb-christians-putin-stalin-kgbs-history-manipulating-orthodox-church/

>christian africa
Ethiopia is fine user just have to learn another language

user this is a shit flinging contest you don't want to get into

>Be Metropolitan Amfilohije
>Bishop of Montenegro and the Littoral
>Serbian patriot
>Condemn serbian woman for having abortions and call them "child killers"
>Media starts to rage
>Say that sodomites and pedophiles are nothing different
>Gays demand an apology
>He doesn't do it
>MEDIA IS FILLED WITH MADNESS
>Say that Islam is a vile and disgusting religion
>Muslims demand an apology
>He doesn't do it
>MEDIA CANNOT CONTROL ITSELF ANYMORE
>Get arrested, but let out soon
>Serbian government starts to lowkey support Kosovo just to join (((European Union)))
>Proclaim an Anathema on Serbian government for trying to recognize Kosovo
>MEDIA STARTS ATTACKING LIKE NEVER BEFORE
>Anathemise Transgenders
>Liberals demand from the Church to defrock Amfilohije as a bishop
>They don't do it
>Liberals demand he apologizes to women and LGBT people
>He doesn't do it
>lol.jpg
>Return acres of church property taken by communists
>Restore graveyards
>Restore ruined churches
>Help poor and hungry people by organizing food for them
>possibly the next Serbian Patriarch

Dude I made like 30 threads over the past week on how Francis is in league with the Freemasons, at least TRY to fucking keep up

As was Benedict XVI, and John Paul ii, and Paul VI and John XXIII

There is no salvation outside the traditional catholic faith

serbia is still a schismatic shithole that needs to repent for its past deeds

>There is no salvation outside the traditional catholic faith
Doesn't sound like there's much inside either

>There is no salvation outside the traditional catholic faith
at least we agree on something
>Schismatic
Nah bro they have autocephaly

Vatican II is not Catholic

>it's different when we do it

>what exactly was your point with this?
Catholicism is dying and they are desperate to retain the flock.

Got any better numbers for the ordodox user?

youtu.be/MIVoW754VzA
Reminder that Erasmus showed the corruption within the Catholic church when he put the original Greek next to the church's Latin.

>Greek

if you deny the messiah you are a heretic jew
if you do not there is no quarrel or division
if you declare quarrel or division
despite not denying the messiah
you are a heretic jew

Protestants are the biggest Jews then, because they tried to institute some dogmas but destroy others

So I can be an axe murdering baby rapist and it'll all work out fine so long as I believe? Excellent!

Penitent thief?

Sedevacantism isn't a rebellion against the church, you utter oaf.
We simply don't accept the modernist lie that truth can change to suite a given time or place.
It's the novus ordo that has split from Catholic teaching and tradition, not us.

Anathema is the Whore of Babylon

Abraham and Issac?

>it's different when we do it

I'm not a Catholic.

The fact that you would post a picture of the demon-possessed James White tells me all I need to know about you

youtube.com/watch?v=gishKKdpj_4

youtube.com/watch?v=yhFGk8decJU

>Threadly Reminder: Verses proving salvation to anyone that believes and not of works.(KJV)
I know you were going off this user's meme that there are no works in faith. Was Abraham not justified by his works?

>Memevacantist

Yes, your face twitching and unknowingly making devil's horns and being fidgety are all signs of demonic possession

It's sad that you don't even have faith in demons existing.

mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/dr-james-white-and-demons/

Look how angry this dude is, that the veins in his head literally make devil's horns

Yo Orthobro, how in cahoots is your Church with this Catholic guy?
I've never truly understood the difference between you two.

fuck that guy user but I pray for his health and reunion with the True Church.
youtube.com/watch?v=k-gBcR5ddRw

We had plenty of shitty but real Popes in the history of the Church with shady political aims. No point in being absolutely butt blasted about it.

of course the Orthodox would condemn traditional Catholicism, considering they broke apart from Catholicism and subsequently suffered the greatest religious wars and Communism

Orthodoxy is a withering branch

>6 If anyone does not remain in Me, he is like a branch that is thrown away and withers. Such branches are gathered up, thrown into the fire, and burned.

biblehub.com/john/15-6.htm

Abraham was justified through his faith in God. It's not really relevant though as it's old covenant stuff. How could Abraham believe Jesus died for his sins before Jesus died for his sins?

It wasn't his faith in Jesus it was his faith in what given revelation he had

You might be right though, is this a demon too Cathy?

Didn't have to look at anything but the thumbnail, but yes.

Video game degenerates are clearly possessed, which is why they get angry at the slightest of reasons

Okay but it's still not relevant whatsoever to the new covenant

That is not faith alone user, Abraham had to do a little work to get to that mountain top with his son tied up about to get the knife..

I thought so too lad, thanks for the confirmation
Look at this next one too. I swear his eyes flash red at one point

>What is a regenerated heart
>What is the outward manifestation of exchanging the heart of stone for the heart of flesh

They're all believing in Palestinian mythology anyway, get a load of how fucking stupid that is.

If you showed this to someone from the 19th century, they would look aghast, and would think everyone in the 21st century was demonpossesse

No, he got saved befors he was even circumsised. Read Romans 4

Matthew chapter five user.
I did not come to abolish the law but to fulfill it.
Do we throw out the ten commandments because they're old covenant too?

Why are the orthodox priests all taller than the catholics?

Hey user why does(Bear in mind this will show up as red text in your KJV bible so you know it's Jesus talking and not St. Paul) Christ want us let our light shine so all men can see our works in Matt 5:16? Then in the next section Jesus says something about someone who follows and teaches the law being called great in the kingdom of Heaven. 5:19 I believe,now wouldn't following the law be considered works as well?

Where do you think Luther got his ideas?