For the first time in history, the government has shut down even with one party controlling the white house and Congress

>for the first time in history, the government has shut down even with one party controlling the white house and Congress

Jesus fucking Christ there has never been a bigger loser in the oval office.

What the fuck is wrong with his brain?

Other urls found in this thread:

guides.library.jhu.edu/c.php?g=202581&p=1334872
lawfareblog.com/addressing-russian-influence-what-can-we-learn-us-cold-war-counter-propaganda-efforts
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39419560
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/lessons-from-europes-fight-against-russian-disinformation
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
unesco.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-03-30-dezinformatsiya-the-past-present-and-future-of-fake-news-by-c-dornan-ccunesco.pdf
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/russia-putin-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le drumpf btfo digits lel

He's unfit, we've known this for months but rethuglicans can't admit they made a mistake and get on board with impeachment. Should be fun to continue watching cheeto Hitler crash and burn.

Op is very shrill, and ignores that 60 votes are needed.
It's sad that the only way Democrats can respond is by telling a coordinated lie. Democrats can't even think up their own silly lies.

>What the fuck is wrong with his brain?
It's too old to function.

Hey moron, you have the nuclear option

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
>Republican President

WE DINDU NUFFIN MAN DAT SCHUMER GUY DID IT

fucking gop dindus

And it means nothing except government employees won't get paid until it reopens. They aren't pulling Obama's shit and hiring guards to keep people out of public spaces. Obama spent more to make people "feel" the shutdown than the actual cost of the shutdown.

Oh look, a "liberal" here to say exactly the sorts of things righties are trained to be triggered by.

Sure smells like psyop in here

It's like the party isn't a homogenous hivemind that punishes wrongthink, but a representative entity.

Fake and gay.

>LITERALLY
>SIDING
>WITH
>ILLEGAL
>ALIENS
>OVER
>AMERICAN
>CITIZENS

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Schumer made a deal in the Senate, the orange in a toupee pussied out because he didn't wanna risk his precious wall.

>Falling for a false dilemma purposefully orchestrated to set this narrative up

What's it like being this retarded?

You don't understand how shutdowns work.

>Republicans shut down government because hurrdurr black man is president
>surprised things the government runs are shut down

u retards are too much sometimes

And neither do you faggot

Because nobody has ever been so desperate as the Democrats are.
If they get those illegal aliens to become voters they win every election from now on.
They are willing to gamble everything on it. And no party has ever been as reckless before.

Schumer was even on TV here saying he shut down the government lmao OP is a lying faggot.

Anybody doing anything about this sh*t? I mean it's been over a year.
guides.library.jhu.edu/c.php?g=202581&p=1334872
lawfareblog.com/addressing-russian-influence-what-can-we-learn-us-cold-war-counter-propaganda-efforts
bbc.com/news/world-europe-39419560
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/lessons-from-europes-fight-against-russian-disinformation
warontherocks.com/2017/09/russian-active-measures-in-germany-and-the-united-states-analog-lessons-from-the-cold-war/
unesco.se/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/2017-03-30-dezinformatsiya-the-past-present-and-future-of-fake-news-by-c-dornan-ccunesco.pdf
transatlanticacademy.org/sites/default/files/publications/Meister_IsolationPropoganda_Apr16_web_0.pdf
rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/perspectives/PE100/PE198/RAND_PE198.pdf
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/09/russia-putin-revolutionizing-information-warfare/379880/
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/vol53no4/soviet-bloc-intelligence-and-its-aids.html
iwp.edu/docLib/20131120_KuxSovietActiveMeasuresandDisinformation.pdf

You are a retarded idiot because it happened under Jimmy Carter a few times

He made a deal to make all the illegal aliens citizens so that the Democrat voting base expands.
Screw him and his crappy deals. The Shutdown is on him.

Yes, Dems need illegal votes. That's why the GOP has to gerrymander anything they can get ahold of and close voting places that just so happen to always be in areas you can assume will vote Dem. Because it's the Dems that are desperate.

The funny thing is all that work still only lead to a marginal victory. I'd point out most people didn't vote for Trump, but I don't need any retards trying that "hurr they don't get the electoral college" psyop shit

wasnt a full shutdown

>buh buh buh it’s a narrative!

>LITERALLY
>SIDING
>WITH
>ILLEGAL
>ALIENS
>OVER
>AMERICAN
>CITIZENS

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

why do you think the government shutting down is a bad thing? are you on welfare? afraid you won't get your gibs? The government should have shut down 200 years ago

We voted for Trump as a FUCK YOU to the dumbasses like you. A government shutdown makes our BIG DICKS hard. Keep on crying little PINK PUSSY.

So wait, is the whole situation 4d chess or not? You faggots have spent all day bragging about Trump purposefully setting this up, how is that magically incorrect now that a liberal says it?

Haha repeat thread from the shareblue squad. Fucking meme flag faggots. The dems have never been So desperate. Just gonna get worse for them. Schumershutdown

And when a bill comes through that would help American citizens you retards will call it "communism" and cry about the lazy poor. YOU'RE the reason our poor have it so bad, don't try to shift the blame now that it's convenient

Fuck you shill hahahaha sage and report

fuck the poor. the poor are the reason the poor have it so bad. poor people are only poor because they do poor people shit

>b-but da poooor

im a democrat myself and even i can see you are deflecting. There is no defense to the dems protecting illegals over citizens

ha a good boy, he din do nuffin

>Illegal immigrants
>American citizens
wew

fuck the poor. the world cant sustain everyone livin la vida loca.

Then stop trying to play the "heroes of the common man" angle every time you need to convince them to be upset over a brown person getting something.

Except for the fact that it's a literally manufactured argument. There's no need to choose, you're all just pretending really really hard there is and trying to get as many people as possible to buy into that narrative as possible before the natural cycle of facts winning out kills that narrative.

You're pretending up a problem to pretend to champion dude. Repeat snag words all you like, I'm not going to believe you over the evidence of my own eyes

>avoids entire point to play more 'but what about the evil brown people' word games

Who cares if it shut down? I don't want these services to exist anyways.

You must be retarded. That's the only thing I can think of someone who believes it's possible to import millions of people and simultaneously push for doubling the minimum wage.

>avoids entire point to cry muh racist
you need to go back

That you have to call it "importing" illustrates the entire reason I don't take your views seriously. You're not worried about any actual issues, just upset people you don't like are being allowed in, and that victimy language gives that shit right away.

The ability to underpay illegals is explicitly why the rich fight so hard to keep us in this stalemate; the immigration laws don't work, so everybody comes in illegally. But they still need them to come, to avoid paying anybody else a fair wage. You're falling for a very old ploy, and being driven to fight against folks you should be uniting with against the actual aggressors here

Oh look, it's another edition of "I'm the asshole for noticing what you were getting at." Tell me bro, am I being "hateful" or just "censoring" you today?

like I said, retarded.

>noticing what you were getting at
Actually.ignoring completely
You think citizenship is word games. You're part of the problem

>lol you're such an idiot for not fighting over one apple when the banker just walked off with the other 9

And please don't pretend not to know the anecdote I'm referencing. You guys are a lot of things but uneducated isn't one of them

You'll focus on the matter of citizenship to the detriment of doing anything that actually helps the situaion. You're so upset a Mesican got something without going through exactly what you feel you went through that you'd upend our whole economy to get back at them. I'm pushing for sustainable solutions, you're throwing a fit cause Jose got a good deal one time.

>>for the first time in history, the government has shut down even with one party controlling the white house and Congress
60 votes required
51 R's 49 D's.
You fucking retard.
Libs are so stupid it's laughable.

>you have the nuclear option
Bingo. That's what this is all about.

Trump has maneuvered the Dems into being so unreasonably obstructive that the GOP will be forced to use the nuclear option, and the voting majority will applaud when they do. After this, the Dems will have no influence left over the federal government whatsoever allowing Trump and the GOP to be fast-moving and effective, they will have displeased the voter base, and the GOP will be able to enact their desired anti-voting-fraud legislation in time for the the mid-term elections.

...and it sounds like Sotomayor will be the first leftist SCOTUS justice to die and be replaced, ending the era of the activist judiciary.

GOP only got 45 votes lmao

what a bunch of retards

And in a few years the reality of Republican leadership will come to fruition, and the pendulum will swing left again. Or was I not supposed to remember what happened last time the GOP had control?

60 votes are needed to pass a spending bill in the senate you faggot.

>the pendulum will swing left again
t. Increasingly Nervous Man

>Or was I not supposed to remember what happened last time the GOP had control?
You mean when RINOs had control, with an establishment puppet for president?

I just can't believe how both sides have botched this.

Mitch coming out and spinning it that his fucking party who has a majority couldn't get it done which is atrocious arguing, Chuck coming out and saying they're superior because they were arguing DACA and not CHIP instead. Yeah that will go over well. Then the White House being quite and ignoring the fact Trump threw out a bilateral agreement he SAID he'd do if it came to it

A LITERAL FUCKING SHITSHOW. No side can defend this. Seriously. Dems, Republicans, Trump supporters. Nobody can defend this shitshow.

>mfw

You're retarded because you don't even understand basic economics and an anecdote isn't a substitute for real knowledge. Increasing supply lowers price. If you increase the supply of labor by adding millions of people to the workforce you drive down wages. Legalizing tens of millions of illegals won't do shit except guarantee that we're right back in this boat again in another decade, just like what happened in the 2000's and the 80s. A sustainable solution would be to send them all back and build a wall to keep them out. The fact that you think rising wages would be upending the economy or that the only reason I could be against mass immigration is because of shitty brown people just shows how ignorant you really are.

>Under 60 votes
>One party controlled

Same old shit all day and no matter how many times you fags get corrected you keep posting the same thing

Selling your own people out for a bunch of illegal spics that hate you. SAD!

Why are Trumpcucks such brainlets?

GOP only got 45

Didn't need that 60 if Trump hadn't blatantly lied. Don't defend it. He's just as part of this as everyone else.

theyre dindus

Leave it shutdown. How does anybody care? Literally nothing of value is lost.

You lost. It’s been over a year. Put your big boy panties back on and get a job, hippy.

>I’m a democrat
>Malaysia
You don’t even matter in American politics.

Democrats fault.

Are you paid to shitpost or is it just a hobby?

>51 R's 49 D's.
That's the number of senators you fucking retard.

Nervous? Nah, I know we're fucked for a while. As much as I dont' respect right wing tactics, they are proving incredibly effective on an increasingly ignorant public. I know this is a detah blow to the current Dems; honestly I welcome it, the current Dems are just conservatives that thought they could hijack the word "progressive" for votes.

And of course they were Rinos. Just like every other Republican that had the exact same results as every other Republican. This is your guys' whole game; take control, fuck everything up, then shift blame and play word games until everybody forgets. It'll still work for a long while, but eventually things will get bad enough that it will stop being politically incorrect to admit when a liberal has a point and things will turn around. I"m not nervous, just accepting our current fate.

>What the fuck is wrong with his brain?
he's 70 and his dementia is getting worse every month

maybe the master deal maker should make some sort of deal eh?
anyway
>A shutdown falls on the President's lack of leadership. He can't even control his party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the President is weak

How is it Trump's fault that Congressional Republicans are huge pussies?

But for Democrats...

Does anyone honestly think the optics are good on this one

You are basically trading the military for dirty illegals

No normal person would ever think this is okay.

The left is committing political suicide

OP have a (you)

>observing basic facts of reality is crying

Could you imagine having such flimsy beliefs that you need to resort to newspeak like that? I"m just pointing out the reality of the matter, I have said nothing to the effect of "not my president," so you put that canned response back where you found it and actually address my point if you're going to respond

Cool it with the plebbit spacing. Don't engage and bump these shareblue threads. sage them.

>that not a real shutdown
>thats not real communism

Is that your arguments for everything.

Corporations like where they're at. All removing a massive chunk of the labor force is going to do is mean we get paid our shit wages to do even more work; they'll do whatever they have to to keep wages low. Supply and Demand stopped being legitimate factors in this game years ago dude, stop trying to calll me ignorant when you're the naive one here.

t. sergei with a proxy

Especially considering that the jobs opened up by illegals being deported are all low-skill labor. The rich will have their "we're not paying more for unskilled labor" narrative ready and the entire right wing will fall for it because not doing so would be "communism," like everything else that's bad for profits

>All removing a massive chunk of the labor force is going to do is mean we get paid our shit wages to do even more work
Thank you for putting your retardation on full display.
>Supply and Demand stopped being legitimate factors
brainlet commies always say this right before they start raiding the zoo for food

>how is it Trump's fault

Oh I don't know it might be that time where he said he'd be cool with a bi partisan bill that he might not agree with but he's a deal maker and would love to do that and do it on principle

You remember that or is that now "fake news?"

This also happened with Carter, one of the most pathetic one term Presidents. The fate of Drumpf is pretty clear.

You're horribly naive about this whole system. I'm not really sure what to say at this point, you'll stay content until your specific portion of the proverbial trough dries up, and even then you'll probably just find a new group to blame it on. Right now it's illegals, at one point it was the Irish, in the future it'll be some new "other." And the whole time you're fighting over your one apple the banker will be enjoying his 9 he took without a single act of resistance on your part.

>Man
Did you just assume it's gender?

Hey OP. When the time comes, you will lose the most. If your side wins, you will know suffering, like the humans before you that supported collectivism and tribalism. If our side wins, you will suffer due to being obsolete and unable to procreate a legacy that can keep up with the human destiny.

Either way, kill yourself. You have no honor. You have no soul. You are vapid, empty and a lemming. You are Godless, and are a regressive monkey.

god, that mouth makes me hot

Carter was a limp wrist. That why we chose Regan all though years back.

GOP only got 45 yes votes

>>for the first time in history

At the peak of the 2013 government shutdown, about 850,000 employees were furloughed per day, according to the Office of Management and Budget.

>democrats and rino's objecting to the repub deal of wall and more repub shit
>dems cause government shutdown to make sure their precious niggers and spics get to stay in the country
there was no 4d chess here, just waiting. everyone saw this shit coming a mile away. Trump is not at fault for pushing his campaign promises.

Lynch yourself.

>You're horribly naive
Says the guy who doesn't even know how wages work.Let me just ask you one question and after this I'm done. If the evil corporations can get away with paying the lowly workers whatever meager wages they want to, then why do the bother bringing in so many foreign workers? Think about it

Adding to this poor fucking Senator Graham. He did due diligence. Worked his ass off sucking up to him. He's the biggest loser here. That poor man sucked up to the biggest laziest piece of shit and lost.

RIP in peace. I hope he survives the 2018 storm if he's up for it. That man deserves a fucking medal. I wish my state had experienced politicians like him. Tom Cotton is cock sucking asshole I'll vote out on a whim and he's already literally cocksucking for positions outside of it when it comes around.

>shuts down the government cus black man creates biggest money pit ever conceived in mankind and that shuts down businesses all across the economy due to its fines and bills
>repubs are fucking bad
>dems shut down the government cus muh spics and niggers wont be able to vote for me in the future elections and that we need nonamericans so we should shut down the american government to try and get what we want
>"trump did this"
Wow

>its the repub's fault the government shut down
>rino's and D's vote no cus they want non-americans to the point they'll shut down the american government
>its the repub's fault for not cucking out to the illegals
>its good that the dem's are strong arming and not cucking out to the wall and no daca amnesty

wow
favoritism
who would've thought

It seems that his sycophants are calling the shots.

You mean start a dubious middle eastern war for shits and giggles cause a neocon psychopath who held major shares in Halliburton played kingmaker behind the throne? Unless Pence holds controlling shares in KBR I think we're pretty good. What I'm concerned with is the Republican who wins in 2024 riding on trumps success screwing the pooch.

>We decided to rape your family,instead of just balancing the checkbook, but both Tyrone and Miguel agree on it, so you HAVE to agree to it, you said you would.

>You remember that or is that now "fake news?"
Not aware of how actual negotiations work are you son?