I want Victor to protect his smile

I want Victor to protect his smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6A4ONRxOUH4
twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/865918778940444673
youtube.com/watch?v=6A4ONRxOUH4
manga-news.com/index.php/actus/2018/02/19/Interview-Gengoroh-Tagame
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for a moment I thought it was Subaru, well they are both raging homosexuals.

4 days fag

He will do his very best. The question is if Piggy can protect Victor's smile from Piggy's autism.

I want to lick Victor's tears

Johnny Weir had a Q&A recently where he talked about YOI and some other things: youtu.be/6A4ONRxOUH4

You can really see the difference in how fans think he feels about the show and how he actually does. He outright says the main reason it resonates with figure skaters so much is the accuracy and the realistic depiction of figure skating not the gay romance and he even calls that a "light" romance or "relationship". Also how how he's obviously low-key annoyed that people keep trying to say he's copying Victor when he was doing it way before Victor was.

Fangirls were a mistake.

Fangirls really are annoying, this is exactly why fagskatefags don't want them to associate with the show because the fandom just cares about their gay ship and not figure skating.

Hes called Baldfat a couple before and clearly enjoyed them, I don't get what you're trying to look cool for.

Who cares

fagskatefags hate yoi because its gay

Adam got a Baldfat shirt before

He said that they're gay and that the show is good lgbt representation coming from Japan, and even said his favorite scene was the banquet scene realizing Bald was in love with Piggy the whole time. He said that it was a light romance, but that it is a romance and still a love story in every interview

>trying to look cool

More like pointing out an obvious thing that he himself states but retarded fangirls act like he's some screeching autist like they are and only wants to see their gay OTP fuck instead of being interested in the figure skating itself and the rest of the show which is what he says is THE reason other figure skaters like it so much not about the "gay gay gay" like fangirls like to push so hard.

He then says that it was important because of the homo too. He's mentioned before that it was a good thing in other interviews, but it's not like you know much about that, homothreadshitter.

HOLY CRAP IS THIS THE FIRST YOUNG VITYA MERCH

No this
is why fagskatefags hate YoI and it's fanbase. They try to make everything only about the gay and push their cringe shit onto fagskaters an annoy them. Even faggy as hell Johnny is annoyed that they only comment on his stuff to sperg about Victor, if they were actual fans they'd know he'd been doing it long before.

They can hate it if they want, that doesn't change the fact that their idols love it

He says it was brave of the creators to take a step because of the LGBT scene in Japan, he doesn't say fagskaters loved it because of that or that it's the main/best appeal. He spergs more over the realistic aspect compared to Hollywood movies and that's really why fagskaters love it. He's said similar things in past interviews too, but ofcourse retards only hear and parrot the parts about the gay.

Their idols like it because it's accurate, gay is a plus for people like Johnny and that doesn't change the fact that even Johnny is becoming annoyed with fangirl behaviour.

So you're teaming up with your homoshitthread friend, nice.

You clearly don't actually pay attention and just parrot what eveyone says about yoifags. He's said before that he liked them and thought it was cool to have something like that out there in the fagskate world where its homophobic, and if Rippon hated Baldfat/the gay he never would've gotten a shirt with them on it.

He's not annoyed dumbass. You're just projecting yourself and your insecurity that people like and appreciate baldfat into it

Where did he say he hated them, though. He says he loves being a part of the fan base and community. He wasn't saying that spitefully or angrily at all

Good job ignoring everything else besides the gay just as I stated yoifags do, so you just proved me right and that I'm not parroting anything about what "everyone says" about yoifags. They say it because you do it everytime.

it can't come soon enough

I'm sure he loves getting comments where fangirls sperg over YoI and pretend it invented gold skates and outifts when he is older than Victor so "if anything, it's mine". That's totally why he said that. You hear what you want to hear and are too autistic to tell when someone is low-key throwing shade at that behaviour though so I'm not surprised.

>projecting

If anything, you're the one's who project yourselves onto Johnny even though he actually comes off as mature and not just there for the gay son in reality he's nothing like you.

They say it because they're projecting and want to victimize shit. Fuck off.

Except you and everyone else in this thread just proved them right so they aren't projecting anything. It's literally what you do.

Oh please, he's said that he liked being in the fandom and has done some agape/eros moves. If he hated Yoi he wouldn't be mimicking shit from the show, or showing off merch on his instagram.
>lowkey
>shade
Time to actually fuck off.

Movie looks great

That's what (you) think.

what's everyone's hopes for the bonus stuff that comes out in a few days? i hope we get some baldfat doing coupley shit in the background

I want the madness.

Kubo accidentally leaked this from overworking.

Will he do some stupid shit in the movie and make him cry again?

they both make each other cry at the same time this time. then they can have a dramatic makeup

>the Babytries to say "vkusno"
Why would anyone be against BaldFat children when they turn out so precious

>14:55
>"Do you have gold blades because of Yuri on Ice"
This has to be a fucking joke. Holy shit.
I feel so bad for him, can you imagine working hard as hell to build your ice skating career and becoming the source of inspiration for other skaters only to have dumb teen girl weebs squee about how your work resembles a cartoon character's.
I mean I'm glad he genuinely enjoys the show but this shit really reminds me of all the dumb "Yuuri/Victor/Yurio in real life" YouTube videos where people take a real skater's routine and slaps on one of the songs from the anime.
If anything the show teaches people who don't know about skating how important a chosen song is to a skater's designed choreography and routine.
Rabid fans really are the fucking worst.

>only to have dumb teen girl weebs squee about how your work resembles a cartoon character's.
I can't imagine something so trivial having a big impact on him or his life. What kind of well adjusted adult gives a shit about silly, uninformed teenagers getting overexcited about a TV show, especially considering they wouldn't give a shit about him without it? It's annoying but ultimately unimportant and he keeps pandering to YOI fans regardless.

The only people who get really mad about those youtube videos are crazy skating fans who think they're special fans doing their favourite skater a favour by policing any minor, unintentional disrespect to them. I doubt Yuzu is browsing youtube feeling offended that someone changed the music on one of his programs.

You already let your feelings out on this

Nobody would ever care to talk to him if he didn't talk about yoi. He obviously doesn't mind and likes the attention.

Is Kubo ok? She seems really bothered that people call her "Mom" in the comment sections of her twitter and instagram?

He'll find another bald spot.

But she wants to be a mother computer

Only 4 days or so until we get to hear (maybe even see) what Kubo's manga is about, exactly. WttM, too.

>just realized that WTTM is going to drop during work hours
FUCK.

That said, will there be a hype thread for WTTM and full version of Stammi Vicino like the good old days?

Yeah, dumb foreigners are getting to her.

>Although I can't help foreign people calling me "sensei," when I get called "mom" I still want to respond saying, "I don't seem to recall giving birth to you," and I wish it would stop

She just needs to ignore them.

I hope she will learn to ignore it. Japanese artists etc. don't usually like western fans calling them dad/mom. It's not a thing in Japan so they find it creepy/too personal, "you are not my family".

That's so embarrassing. People need to stop bugging her. Talking to western fans in the first place was a mistake. It just encourages them.

I'm not Japanese myself and I find that weird.

westernfags are big on that shit. that's why so many seriously consider fairy baldfat's son.

I fucking hate this meme so much. This is what happens when your a certain amount of your fanbase watches Dan and Phil.

She just can't win. Her previous tweets in Japanese right before that are about how she doesn't like the culture of calling manga artists "sensei," and then she makes a post in English saying she's not your mom, and... Flood of comments in English going, "SENSEI!!!11" I wish people who don't understand Japanese would stop tweeting shit at her.

She should lock her twitter for awhile

It's really shitty since she's trying to learn their language to communicate, but fans obviously aren't giving her the same respect back. I didn't know about the sensei thing, but I also would never tweet her that either.

This type of shit happens a lot. Lots of Youtubers and some celebs are referred to as 'Mom' or 'Dad' or some type of fan nickname.

In all honesty, the sensei thing is because it is a title of respect that the non-moonlanders want to emulate to show respect to mangaka. She isn't the only one who is called sensei. And to be fair, she never said that she didn't want to be called that until that tweet and she didn't say it in English. One thing the weeaboos are usually respectful of mangaka's wishes like this. I mean, she can't help it in Moonland, where they rather be proper than respectful but the weeaboos would respect that.

That said, calling a stranger Mom is weird when they don't understand the whole slang culture of it. It's a burger thing to call a celeb 'Mama (Insert Name)' as a title of high respect. It's pretty easy to realize that it can be insulting in other cultures but burgers will burger.

>underwear baldfat

finally something good comes out of keychain hell

Can someone tally how many keychains are out there or in production? I feel it's already nearing 500 or some shit.

>there is a rich fujo who has all the sets even that Bangkok Animate exclusive set.
Would be be considered Satan of Keychain Hell?

Aren't those their ED swimsuits?

>the drunk BaldFat has glasses Makkachin and crooked bowties and Bald and Fat's color switched, implying they switched their ties (although the patterns are different).
Nice.

oh yeah, didn't see it well, looks like it

I'm both excited and scared. The mix of lightspeed twitter translations and potato-quality photos is going to be a dangerous cocktail for these threads.

a FUCkin movie what the FUCK

im fucking late i know but fucking shit i wanna kill myself

>young Vitya
I NEED

Considering how much she's been interacting with foreign fans I wonder if it'll have an effect on writing the movie. I can see Yuuri lecturing Victor on Japanese culture, heh.

I'd like to see that, the mix of cultures in YOI is fun and tourist Victor is the best

>I can see Yuuri lecturing Victor on Japanese culture, heh.

Maybe Yuuri can also lecture Victor on the proper usage of Japanese, too, while he's at it.

>Victor scribbling baby levels of Japanese while Yuuri watches over his shoulder and laughs when

Piggy would not laugh at Bigtoru's attempts at learning nip, he would find it cute and charming

I want to read that tweet about "sensei".

Serious question, how are we supposed to refer to them?

This might be the tweet:
twitter.com/kubo_3260/status/865918778940444673

Might want to consider that Kubo was making these tweets while alao making tweets about thd IPA brews she bought.

I am going to be so pissed if we don't get scans for a while but just have to trust the random English tweets of tidbits from fucks lucky enough to live in Japan and buy immediately.

If people don't fall to the bait. It will be okay. But from the record that isn't how it go. At least we have new content to feed our hunger.

Kubo sensei? Using sensei alone is like calling someone who is your teacher.

What the heck is "mother computer"?

-san may be?

youtube.com/watch?v=6A4ONRxOUH4
Johnny Weir Q&A

The secret to remain sane is as usual to not blindly trust the first random person, especially if they don't provide pictures/screenshots as a proof, or if they are not trusted and renowned translators (like Aki).
I will take everything with a grain of salt in the first 24 hours.

BD6 episode 11? Already out?

that episode 10.

This scene always makes me sad. He was so ready to finally get that nip dick, fuck.

I love how happy he is right before he cries.

i want you to kill youreself

>Dan and Phil
D-Don't bully, I like them. But I'd never call her mom, more like fuckface.

You're on 4ch user, don't embarrass yourself

Too late.

That scene is from episode 11

Why is this re:zero thread so gay?

Gengoroh Tagame talks a little about Yuri on Ice. It's in French.
manga-news.com/index.php/actus/2018/02/19/Interview-Gengoroh-Tagame

WHERE THE LEAKS AT?

It isn't. that scene is scene after end credits episode 10.

>In Yuri on Ice there is a love story between two boys but it is in an alternative reality of figure skating.