If leftists are trying to overthrow the system why does the system not censor them...

If leftists are trying to overthrow the system why does the system not censor them? Why are they allowed to be on patreon and Soundcloud without being shoah'd? Why is leftism taught in good faith at universities while far right ideologies are taught from leftist perspective?

Is leftism just canned rebellion? Does the establishment allow it because it's no threat to them? How can you call yourself a rebel when against society when society wouldn't ostracize you for expressing your views openly?

Other urls found in this thread:

microminimus.com/preview/ww_models/147973?link_src=ww_model_banner&gallery=2573
girlsreleased.com/#set/45105
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick
youtube.com/watch?v=qsBXV8i_ZLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What noise does that make?

BRAAAAPPPPPP

Leftism is the system. Leftists are brainless zombies who seek to further empower the system.

>Does the establishment allow it because it's no threat to them?
No, (((they))) allow it because the modern left is (((their))) creation, designed to appear anti-establishment while secretly serving the establishment's goals.

The Regressive Left is the establishment.

That's actually an onion article?

" You may say there is no such thing as free speech, but if you're left wing no one cares what you believe "
- Paddy Tarleton

hey justin

Communism is the implementation of a total state which then magically "dissolves" itself after putting the necessary systems in place to maintain communism

Guess which step never happens.

please dipose justin castro

Thanks

Because what they would *really* want is different from what they're actually supporting politically.
But they might not understand it. Or they might refuse to accept it. Or they might believe that this is the path to what they would really want. Or they might not even care anymore because all that matters is winning a cultural war against the conservatives. When "their" guy is in power and the other side is pissed off, they're happy. And when it doesn't accomplish anything good it's because of the other side who ruined everything. It doesn't occur to them that things will NOT ever get better if people do not smarten up. This is what the elite wants. Ideological brainwashing and fighting over things that either will not work or that do not matter.
In general, they have a very, very simplistic understanding of how the world works. And there's a certain unwillingness to compromise that guarantees that what they are supporting will not have the intended effects, and that the elite will get their way.

They have control of it, but because of the safeguards (ie the constitution) they cannot remove it without getting killed by millions of citizens with guns.

we live in a interesting time where being conservative is rebellious and problematic to the authority.
the same is happening here in Chile aswell.

name? i must beat it to that ass

It thrives because the US government wants it to. Sorry it's not the answer you were looking for, but that's reality.

it's a trap, you are now gay

ok i still need a name

Now I understand all that, "Traps aren't gay," bullshit. I WAS TRICK-RAPED I'M NOT GAY!

The Onion used to be based until they were literally bought by those related to the Clinton Campaign in 2016. The article subject matters changed instantly. Suprised this wasn't discussed more.

>How can you call yourself a rebel when against society when society wouldn't ostracize you for expressing your views openly?

Andrew Anglin of all people had a good point about leftist journalists deep down being jealous of the him and the Daily Stormer
I think the same concept applies to the left and the far-right in general
we have to post anonymously or semi-anonymously on anime imageboards, we're banned from most social networks and payment processors, we have to pay each other using cryptocurrency like some cyberpunk larpers lol
meanwhile leftists spend all day defending the biggest corporations on the planet, they're basically millionaire's pets
we can also shitpost all we want though while they're quite repressed

Look up Sara wicked weasel, she did a few shoots for a a underware/swimware/lingere shit a while back
ps no dick

enjoy faggots

The left is the system. When you think about it, the left are the new conservatives. Virtually every effort they make now is an attempt to conserve the political gains they've made. And along with that, they've become stodgy, uptight, easily offended puritans grasping desperately to whatever artifice of the system they built up that they can hold on to.

her name isnt sarah. sarah from wicked weasel is some jew bitch. ive seen this shorthaird godess before and i didnt realize how important her name was gonna be so i didnt bother to remember it.

I wish there were pics of her with long hair, she has god tier genetics

Europe is flooded with shit skins, all governments throughout the world are getting bloated, and mainstream media is owned by a single entity spouting the Truth. Leftists are not trying to overthrow the system. They are the system.

microminimus.com/preview/ww_models/147973?link_src=ww_model_banner&gallery=2573

Women are so disgusting, right? BRB gonna have myself a scat session with Alan

well you can probably reverse image search this pic because I found it by reverse image search a different pic of her like 3 years ago. She has a fucking killer body and some hi-res pics out there.

And she sort of looks like my sister.

Nah I don't think so. I specifically remember it being Sara or Sam. Ya know there can be more than one model with the same name, yes?

/thread

nigger they have like 15 "sarah"s and another 15 "sara"s, try without the "h" you inbred faggopotamus

this

That's a boy isn't it...

This, they are mere pawns and cronies of the same capitalists they oppose. Talk about fucking ironic.

You should fuck your sister, user.

Short hair looks hot af on her.

Yes. Everything from the hippy revolution to today had been manufactured. Real, genuine revolution is extremely rare and doesn't happen organically

I've tried and she isn't into it so now I just play gmod prop hunt with her every now and then.

They have co-opted to be useful idiots for globalism for at least 30 yesrs. Outside of some fossils like Tariq Ali you almost never see the actual old school left.

There's a reason antifa and anti trump demonstrations get praised and a few dozen white nationalist larpers wth tiki torches are front page news globally.

Nothing scares the elite like nativism. You can see them panic about it first hand if you watch their talks it read articles like Davos,CFR, Asia society etc

Damn, she's gorgeous.

Short hair look hot on no woman.

She looks amazing with short hair.

f-FUCK does this mean I should try again

Unless you're the 10/10 babe in the picture.

She has 7/10 face, 9/10 body and 3/10 hair.

We will do our best, but we will need your oil in return

good gawd

should've had bulma in that pic. we all know she was busy slurping on namekan dicks while everyone else was busy fighting

yeah man im gonna rebel against the system with feminism and environmentalism you know like how all the college professors and teachers in Michigan who decide all the curriculum for the national school system have been doing for half a century have done that'll show the system! and this time it'll work man, we wont be just spinning our wheels for 50 years managing to not make any damage to the system that is now run by people attempting to subvert it from within who started this whole totally serious gonna change things rebellion.

Theres some great pics of her swimsuit, someone please post for the love of god.

haha fuck this guy look at this bullshit.
we are going to find you and kill you one day faggot. we are going to hunt you down. and you will suffer a long death

you have 3/10 face, 6/10 body and 47/46 chromosomes.

the left needs censorship..we cant have people point out all their bullshit can we?

Why them allow them to be censored when they're fully capable of making fools of themselves and making apparent their foolishness to others?

Never interrupt your foes when they are making a mistake.

I would blindfold, gag, and tie her up spread eagle and nail her non-stop for a fucking week.

someone please find her IG

wtf is that shit I see it frequently, always from that flag

no

>t. latently gay sperg
There's plenty of chicks who can pull off short hair, she's one of them, and it looks fucking hot.

just reverse image search you fucking retarded subhuman shit
lurk more

That short haired girl is honestly not very attractive. You see far prettier girls every day.

Here's a reference image of someone with 10/10 face, 10/10 body and 10/10 hair.

Reverse image searching didn't turn up her IG you faggot

Her name and source are ITT. Go fucking find it.

Took 10 sec googleing, cunts
happy fapping
girlsreleased.com/#set/45105

Ah, the Finn Knight.
>every girl must have long hair at all times
Yep, it's autism.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE!!!1!!

Read this:
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-the-system-s-neatest-trick

>Many people do not understand the roots of their own frustration, hence their rebellion is directionless. They know that they want to rebel, but they don't know what they want to rebel against. Luckily, the System is able to fill their need by providing them with a list of standard and stereotyped grievances in the name of which to rebel: racism, homophobia, women's issues, poverty, sweatshops…the whole laundry-bag of "activist" issues.

>Huge numbers of would-be rebels take the bait. In fighting racism, sexism, etc., etc., they are only doing the System's work for it. In spite of this, they imagine that they are rebelling against the System. How is this possible?

>First, 50 years ago the System was not yet committed to equality for black people, women and homosexuals, so that action in favor of these causes really was a form of rebellion. Consequently these causes came to be conventionally regarded as rebel causes. They have retained that status today simply as a matter of tradition; that is, because each rebel generation imitates the preceding generations.

>Second, there are still significant numbers of people, as I pointed out earlier, who resist the social changes that the System requires, and some of these people even are authority figures such as cops, judges, or politicians. These resisters provide a target for the would-be rebels, someone for them to rebel against. Commentators like Rush Limbaugh help the process by ranting against the activists: Seeing that they have made someone angry fosters the activists' illusion that they are rebelling.

>Here's a reference image of someone with 10/10 face, 10/10 body and 10/10 hair.

Are you fucking joking me? 4/10 face, 3/10 body, 4/10 hair and that's WITH makeup and with all the body enhancements.

You have some really low standards.

you did it wrong dipshit how mentally fucked are you
drop the niggers dick and try again

Can you honestly say you wouldn't try to assassinate the president of the US to impress Taylor Swift?

im so sorry that you had to see this user

She's gorgeous for sure, not 10/10 though.

>The God Empress of Man
>4/10 face, 3/10 body, 4/10 hair
That's really fucking low, even for a leaf.

What's your 10/10? Do show if possible.

Precisely because they aren't a threat. For the same reason Richard Spencer gets interviewed on TV. Real threats are accused of being terrorists and get their homes invaded in the middle of the night without a warrant. Wake the fuck up. Have you never heard about misdirection?

>girlsreleased.com/#set/45105
your fucking gay dude.

>What's your 10/10?
youtube.com/watch?v=qsBXV8i_ZLM

>hurr every girl must have long hair at all times
Another one from the autist brigade arrives. Nice projection as well.

Don't bother trying to argue with longhairfags. It's like talking to a wall.