Actually telling the other girls to get the fuck away from her onii-chan

>actually telling the other girls to get the fuck away from her onii-chan
And there you have it, she did in 7 episodes what Kirino took forever to do. This right here is how an imouto should deal with side bitches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDOyQ1T3ExE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's the opposite of Kirino, and thus she'll lose.

Selfish bitch won't let him have a real harem. This is why she deserves to be cucqueaned.

She's currently winning in the novels, but the aunt is just about to tell them they're actually real siblings lol.

Still going to win

>shouting at strangers for no reason
Nope, pretty sure she's still like Kirino i.e typical bitch who can't keep her emotions in check

I liked Kirino's passive aggressiveness honestly

Kirino did nothing wrong.

That'll only make her win harder

That's retarded.

No, that's amazing.

I hope they are related and there is a time travel loop somehow in the story.

Holy fuck Muramasa is so shit. Not skipping her parts was so difficult, she's the worst. Even worse than Manami.

This will only make her win stronger in the end by introducing a final challenge to overcome.

Same, would be 10/10

so this

Based imouto

She has some pretty hot legs. Think with your dick user.

>Muramasa gets introduced, confesses and gets told to get the fuck off his dick by sagiri all in one episode

I feel like that was pretty fast. But Sagiri is perfect so its all okay. I wish I had a cute little sister like her.

fake

i will be your cute little sister user

But I want Sagiri as my little sister

>I feel like that was pretty fast.
Better than dragging it out for 10 episodes. Bitch was put in her place.

Have to say that sagiri putting that bitch in her place was great.

I've never been one for little sisters but sagiri is converting me

This scene right here was 10/10, I take back anything bad I said about this show.

So you've learned, good.

is he /ourguy/?

>but the aunt is just about to tell them they're actually real siblings lol.
This is so many levels beyond simply retarded that it's glorious

Based Sagiri showing how to deal with thieving cats.

What makes you think that will stop them from fucking each other in the end?

She's shouting at a stranger who's trying to drive her and her nii-san apart, I see nothing wrong with that.

That's how you deal with those homewreckers

I guess you're fine with sharing your waifu, cuck.

But you're fat and ugly.

Sagiri best girl

This is Mexican telenovela levels of awesome. Hope they'll reveal it in the last episode of the anime and leave it as a cliffhanger for s2.

im not american

Muramasa is not that bad.

Most imoutos are unable to do that cause they're actually BR.

brazillian?

would that mean that she is her own mother?

>implying she gives a fuck

Goddamn muramasa is so butt ugly

>worse than Manami
Let's not get crazy, user.

Has there ever been a more loyal imouto?

Akiko

BTFO

>Your mediocre battle harems were sent from god himself, holy shit just marry me you incomparably brilliant love novel author!

Really though that was such a stupid moment, god these characters are annoying.

At least she's out of the room now. Maybe MC-kun can get her to go outside with him next.

Yeah but Sagiri won't even let him come inside so what's the point?

She wants his babies the second she's capable of conceiving.

>my sister is just being a tsundere
He's right. Her sister is jealous, because her dear oni-chan has a whole harem of imouto in is mind and don't have time to take care of his real imouto. He should stop writing LN and bap his sister.

This reads like an Onion piece but it's still pretty funny.

Is this better than WAKANAI YO

The entire anime is a rollercoaster of stupid. It's a legit case of "It's so bad that it's good."

Like kids of incestuous couples

The story is better understood once you accept that all of the principal characters are dysfunctional and rely on each other to normalize themselves and get by in their lives.

She'll tell them that they're real siblings right after they hook up for the first time

youtube.com/watch?v=NDOyQ1T3ExE

I'm guessing the revelation will come at the end of the volume, after they've done a couple of morally questionable things together.

That's enough webm to convince me to watch the show. Thank you kind user.

Where is the anime at now? Volume 4?

It just ended volume 2.

Fuck.

>it's so bad it's so good

If it actually develops that idea I'd find everything marginally more acceptable.

Why does she have white hair then

So Elf started as the kusoneko of this show but it seems like she's slowly becoming a Shinka. Either way by the end she'll want first row for watching the siblings fuck

Does Sagari have difficulty walking or why is she leaning onto the wall like that?

She's been holed up in her room for an entire year. My guess is that she's afraid of leaving her comfort zone

Akiha

It's possible. Not to be confused with enjoying something despite it's flaws; you can enjoy something -because- of it's flaws. A sleepy person can find melodrama intended to be takes seriously hilarious. A sour person can take satisfaction in predicting bad jokes in comedy shows. Depressed work mates can watch an awful movie together and take a shot every time the main character reads the script.

Fucking bitch deserves to be starved in her room. Too bad her oniichan is planning to raise her as his dependent hopeless onahole.

That's Star Wars levels of bullshit.

Just pick any of those Mexican telenovelas and you will realize that they would work greatly as anime.

Why doesn't Sup Forums like Muramasa? Sure she's no Elf, but she's still pretty cute.

tfw no insane anime gf to feed her ritalin

She' s like that fan woman from that Stephen King book.
Scary.

I want to fuck an Elf.

But Elfs are sluts

And that's why I want to fuck one.

I just need to lock them up and rape them. everyday.

source?

>Real sibling
Then why did they meet each other after 8 or 9 years ?

I like her.

It was good. What's shit is the fact that the status quo probably won't change and he *still* won't fuck/date his sister even after this.

Oreimo was awful, but this Eromanga Sensei manages to be even worse. Fucking garbage.

Is this even going to get a second season? With how fast it's churning out drama it feels like it's not.

>She's currently winning in the novels, but the aunt is just about to tell them they're actually real siblings lol.
>lol

Fuck off

Can't stop laughing though

Abgrund is the artist.

>this episode

HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

[citation needed]

Funny but needs sauce.

>dependent
She's making bucks drawing lewds.
Probably has a patreon-like account making more on what you make.

That's the greatest thing I've read so far this morning. Please be true.

>thinks he can call someone out on saying lol then post reddit reaction image and surprise box
absolutely fucking kill yourself straight away