Why are women upset over the new sexdoll revolution?

Why are women upset over the new sexdoll revolution?
youtube.com/watch?v=FLEkEFaZd0c&feature=share

Ive seen women destroy GPS units in a jealous rage because they thought the automated voice sounded to pretty.

why are you obsessed with sexdolls?

Just saw a super model post a picture of a pregnant female captioned "who runs the world: Girls!"
They are losing it.
I can just 3d print a super model and give it an artificial womb.
Check
Mate
Women

Jesus christ, why do i see a sex doll thread every day on Sup Forums? Mods plz

>poorfags fuck the latex queen
>richfags make babies
>only successful genes survive
I can live with that

Instead of sexbots, why don’t we fix modern women?

imagine being such a virgin that you think a sex doll is a suitable replacement for a human lover

just imagine

>3DPDbot
Fuck off.
>Why are women upset over the new sexdoll revolution?
They're not. Holy shit.
It's gotta be attempts at viral marketing at this point.

This is fixing them for good.

>There's a lot I could say on this Ryan but I'm going to have to keep quiet on this one.
Fucking women

You're talking to people who think that an imaginary 2D waifu is a suitable replacement.
And there's literally nothing wrong with that.

I've been beating my dick to these all week.

>fix

Good luck with that captain save-a-hoe.

No, it just means 7 and below men won’t be fucking 7and below women. This doesn’t affect the top 30% of people.

>Why are women upset over the new sexdoll revolution?
Because they can not compete.

Why do normal people call these ugly rubber dolls "sexbots"?

women are gonna be reseted to their normal status thanks to robo waifus

Short women
long sexbot futures
gg ez

They’re mad cuz laying around and getting very poorly fucked by low test white boys is so easily replaced with a doll.

Same reason they're upset about not dominating the footsie.
Competition they can't beat.

these things arent cheap, they easily go for $1500+

Because they realized that they've degraded themselves to the same level of a sexdoll. Realizing truth hurts.

What can a liberated strong womyn give you that a sexdoll can't?

This again?

>jerking off to a sex doll
why

Doll doesn't ignore you
Doll doesn't get mad at you for reasons you don't even fucking know about
Doll does not tell you it is totally down to hang out then on that day just ignore you.

Thots will have to play ball or go the way of the dodo

>Implying 7 or below men weren't beats who weren't getting laid anyway
user, that's not how it works
Chad bangs 7 or bellows too, they wait for a beta to marry once their past their "boyfriend chad" phrase, so they can "settle down".

now Roasties don't get to divorce rape men when they get bored.

SO YOU ARE SAYING
WAIT WAIT
YOU GOT ME THERE I'M AFRAID
SO
SO YOU ARE SAYING

Men who need sexbots aren’t desirable to women anyway. All this does is give losers a more expensive fleshlight

You small brained people need to learn to stfu. Sexbots will replace women permentantly. Women have been given unearned power because of numale slime like yourself that cretinously won't stfu about their unearned power.
Men have power and rights.
Women have privilege.
Feminists switched it by projection to men have privilege and women have power and rights. Its unnatural.
Sexbots means no more female power in society forever.

Good ones cost 1000$+, yes, but thatisn't a lot of money really - Even people on foodstamps can save enough to get one

a doll cant do anything or make choices regardless

>why don’t we fix modern women?
This is it. Women will no longer have the pussy monopoly. They'll quickly realize how obsolete they really are. All the beta orbiters will recluse back to their lairs with their invested waifus and the biocunts will be left alone, reflecting on how useless they truly are

>sexist
women could get a chad one, too, but they'll never get one, because, unlike men, they don't want a partner for emotional investment or love, but rather look for one to seek a form of financial security for their lethargic asses. Sexdolls are revolutionary

No you haven’t

no one who is poor will spend $1000+ on an elaborate masturbatory device

I wonder what Chads think of sexbots after fucking them though.
Is there some competitive adrenaline that they'd immediately notice by virtue of its absence with sexbots?
If there is, how strong is that feeling?
Enough to wager the bot, or too strong not to bag a slag?

Never met a sailor have you?

You underestimate niggers

This won’t do anything. Men who have no trouble getting laid won’t just stop chasing real women if these come out. All this does is give guys who can’t get laid fake pussy.

I do, it's a real thing

That's why you make it a cyborg

High speed hand jobs

Yeah, no, most men would be more than happy with that.

fuck off and stop clicking the threads
also portugal is a shithole. you should get off Sup Forums and get to work

Probably would be inferior to normal Women at sex, but Its better than nothing. well, atleast for the next 20 years. by 2050 they'll be better than Women at women's own job.

The goal is to make sexbots so perfect even your mythical "chad" prefers one.
No woman will ever be able to claim power over men again.

This + MGTOW is a win win for everybody

Is...is it bad...?

>Not understanding the post
You post like a woman.

>Men who have no trouble getting laid won’t just stop chasing real women if these come out.
yes they will

>All this does is give guys who can’t get laid fake pussy.
How does it feel that you're pussy card expired

Just think, you won't have any kids and kill your race.

JEWS WIN GOY

MODS

First time experiencing market competition. Now they have to improve their services to stay in competition.

Do you want me to rape your ass right antifag? Just tell me, say it faggot, just fucking say it

Can't fucking report you, what the fuck

>Hesiod also outlines how the end of man's Golden Age (an all-male society of immortals who were reverent to the gods, worked hard, and ate from abundant groves of fruit) was brought on by Prometheus. When he stole Fire from Mt. Olympus and gave it to mortal man, Zeus punished the technologically advanced society by creating woman. Thus, Pandora was created as the first woman and given the jar (mistranslated as 'box') which releases all evils upon man. The opening of the jar serves as the beginning of the Silver Age, in which man is now subject to death, and with the introduction of woman to birth as well, giving rise to the cycle of death and rebirth.
>After humans received the stolen gift of fire from Prometheus, an angry Zeus decides to give humanity a punishing gift to compensate for the boon they had been given. He commands Hephaestus to mold from earth the first woman, a "beautiful evil" whose descendants would torment the human race. After Hephaestus does so, Athena dresses her in a silvery gown, an embroidered veil, garlands and an ornate crown of silver. This woman goes unnamed in the Theogony, but is presumably Pandora, whose myth Hesiod revisited in Works and Days. When she first appears before gods and mortals, "wonder seized them" as they looked upon her. But she was "sheer guile, not to be withstood by men." Hesiod elaborates (590–93):

>From her is the race of women and female kind:
of her is the deadly race and tribe of women who
live amongst mortal men to their great trouble,
no helpmates in hateful poverty, but only in wealth.

They could buy a used one though or receive a hand-me-down.

Guys who can't get laid today and the guys roasties are planning to depend on in the future.
30 year old guy meets 30 year old girl, she flirts her arse off and after a couple of kisses he goes "not as gûd as muh wolking sex machine oim afraid luv"

That's what this will accomplish.
Don't like it?
Sort yourself out.
Clean your room for example.

women have degenerated enough to the point where there only attractive/useful feature is their sexuality. take that away and they become completely obsolete other than child rearing.
>but muh career
men don't give a shit about that. and now woman are bitching about how they're more successful than men and can't find anybody to marry up to.

I don't know why you're all so excited. Everyone knows Sup Forumslacks could disappoint a sexdoll.

I’m a chad and I 100% would buy one of these. Every man consciously or at least subconsciously fantasizes about a woman you can fuck whenever that doesn’t have vocal chords/the means to annoy the fuck out of you. It’s literally the perfect woman.

chill fucking leaf

I would buy her cute clothes and treat her right.

It, not her.

Probably the best thing will be no more fucking annoying stupid white knights.
Men will argue about how to make better spaceships
Not about how to best defend a wamen on the internet.
You white knights cuck pieces of shit your days are numbered.

Too late, you're replaced, biowaste

Everything is a masturbatory device of varying sophistication, mental spiritual physical or otherwise. And $1000 is not that much at all.

Her

Yes he has

No way I'd get a black bull to fuck her to make sure that she's satisfied.

why do mods keep pruning these threads? the sexbot revolution will definantly affect political climate

sex dolls can meme, feminists can't

Kekd

>Oh no! I can't think of a good comeback! Better call him a woman, because being a woman is the worst thing I can think of!

:^)

This.

I want to, but they aren't exactly keen on realizing that they are asking for for an unequal system (matriarchy) in order to achieve equal representation in all fields for women. The problem is that women choose to go in liberal arts far more than STEM / Engineering positions, and those are the guys that are gonna make companies and become rich CEOs (which means only male dominated fields that are capable of producing a marketable product can create wealth).

If, say, you get a field in which 80% of the people are men and 20% are women, women would still want a 50/50 representation in the workforce of that field. The problem is, for things like Engineering (90+% male), this is completely impossible without literally baring men from entry and hiring women for positions that they do not deserve.

There's just a whole shit show of misinformation atm, same as for the "gender pay gap", which is accounted for by the number of supplemental hours worked by men and women. What women don't understand is that two people, man and woman, working the same job, same number of hours, get the same exact pay, and this has been the case since the equal pay act of 1963. Unfortunately, men and women don't work the same number of hours. Men work overtime, which is better paid, while women do not. And from this fact, women do a standard univariate analysis where the say: look, men get a higher pay per hour than women. If you factor out overtime pay and compare two people of the same position, man and woman, you will find that they are paid the same by law. If there is ever a case where this standard is not upheld, then by the Equal Pay act of 1963, women can sue the living shit out of their host company for oodles of money, which hasn't happened in the last 20 years (to my knowledge).

I don't know if we can fix this because it isn't for us to fix. They really are independent, and they've chosen madness. Let them be independent, completely independent.

One thing that often goes overlooked on the subject of sexbots or robots in general is that there's no real reason for the "brain" of the robot to be in the body. A PC could be made completely dedicated to the AI, that communicates wirelessly to a sex doll accessory through an encrypted signal. If something did accidentally happen to the doll, the brain would be unharmed. It would also make modifying/customizing the appearance far easier since the head cavity would mostly be a radio transceiver.

this negroe can be spared in the purge day ???

Fuck off you fucking roastie

Your time is over

:^)

The other thing that I think people overlook is brain-computer interfaces. There were some attempts at making commercial EEG headsets a few years back, like the Neurosky and Emotiv's Epoc, and they were shit but once that technology matures, it'll be the perfect accessory for sex toys. No matter how much a couple communicates with each other, there's no competing with a genuine mind-reader. Even something like a smartwatch monitoring your heart rate, blood pressure, and blood oxygen could be feedback enough to enhance the satisfaction of an automated sex toy, but an AI that can gauge how your brain reacts to just about any stimulus would be the perfect companion. It could adjust it's personality, voice, tone, facial expressions, body language, every thing it says and every action it takes to maximize your happiness better than the best personal trainer, motivational speaker or therapist ever could. You could indirectly reprogram your own mind entirely through positive feedback. And be the perfect mother to your children for the same reasons.

>Oh no! I can't think of a good comeback! Better call him a woman, because being a woman is the worst thing I can think of!
You definitely post like one

it's unironically viral advertising for sexdolls being posted on several boards multiple times a day

considering that the sex doll will show less contempt, i dont see where you are going?

This is part of the solution

That video and those comments are priceless.

>Meanwhile muhammed produces 30 goatfuckers per year
Are you sure you can live with that?

Same story with why I voted Trump
I don't like creepy neet culture
But damn do I hate feminists more.
Let there be RoboSex!

Just like real women

Now this is proper leaf posting

Muhammed will be the best customer of sex doll shops

They fuck goats, why not latex

>All the rich Chads buy sexbots
>Suddenly middle-income betas have their pick of the desperate roasties

I'm ok with this. The dating market needs some creative destruction and roasties have had it too good for too long

>They fuck goats, why not latex
Because that's masturbation, which is haram. Raping livestock and little boys is perfectly halal depending on the day of the week.

>Pronouns, shitlord

How long before they sell one with a feminine benis, literally offering something you cannot find in real life

All you need is a 3d printer, an iphone or aimilar device for the "brain" and 3d software to model the body.
Print the skeleton and attach servos to it (lego robotics tier)
Wrap it in the molded body of your desired woman.
The robot can be made to breath and change positions on its own.
You can make your own sexbot.
I'm pretty positive that anons can do this right now on their own.

just slap one of those peg straps on her, walla

Oh look I found a video of the QA process for those dolls.
How does this make you feel pol?

Because it takes away the only bargaining chip modern women provide.

Most modern women don't cook, don't clean, don't stay home to raise the children, don't respect the mans roll as the authority figure in the nuclear family dynamic and they withold sex when they feel like being a bitch.

Wtf are they good for now?