I strongly support marijuana legalization, but I despise potheads...

I strongly support marijuana legalization, but I despise potheads, and it pisses me off when they compare weed to alcohol. It's a false equivalence. There are plenty of functioning drunks out there. I'm one of them. But there is not a single functioning pothead. Weed makes people so fucking stupid you can't even have a conversation with them.

What the fuck are you talking about OP. It's literally the opposite. Booze makes you retarded and stoners are way more functional. That being said, if you seriously abuse either one you can't function on either and become retarded on both but with moderate use, marijuana is definitely better. Not even close.

>drug addict mad at other drug addicts

We have this conversation 10 times a day, with the exact same talking points. I am all for these threads, they soak up the idiots that would otherwise spout their blathering gen Z idiocy in important threads. Just letting you know, you people are clickbaited morons. Have a bump, OP!

I've never smoked weed, but I've got drunk plenty of times. I could always at least have a conversation when I was drunk. Being drunk fucked up my speech and walking, and it made me drowsy, but I still had my mind. Pothead can't even think straight. Talking to them is literally like talking to a person with Down's syndrome.

true, they are very different because cannabinoid receptors exist on the brain and cannabinoids are present in breast milk.
The same can't be said for alcohol (unless the breastfeeding mother is a drunk piece of shit)

Hey OP. Smoke this.
Michael Phelps destroys your argument.
Richard Branson destroys your argument.
I'm high right now, I destroyed your argument.
You destroyed your argument because you're probably drunk and posted this stupid shit.

alcohol
>slows your mind down enough to the point of enjoying mundane stupid nonsense conversations
weed
>cascading waterfalls of infinite interconnected thoughts about every split second of your experience of existence, no time to suffer fools gladly in idle conversation with alcoholics

>Michael Phelps
>Richard Branson
They don't smoke weed while they're working. They do it at they end of the day when they want to relax.
>cascading waterfalls of infinite interconnected thoughts about every split second of your experience of existence, no time to suffer fools gladly in idle conversation with alcoholics
That doesn't even mean anything.

Wish me luck. Tonight I’m going deep.

No white widow? Get fucked!

While working... lol.
Is this how (You) win arguments?

>No white widow?
Tried it already. meh..

Allow me to explain this to you. People who are stoned are not fit to do anything, least of all to work. They're like zombies. They just sit there, unable to do anything. They can't even hold a conversation.

People who are drunk have slurred speech and clumsy movement, but they can still think.

Go dabs then.

>That doesn't even mean anything.
to you. because you only drink.

I'm sober as a judge right now, and it doesn't mean anything to me now. I don't think it means anything to anyone who isn't stoned out of his mind.

No

Is it true that mary jane is a type of weed with a high thc percentage

I hate it too. One of the only positive arguments that pro dude weed lmao faggots have is "alcohols worse"

Just because alcohol is worse does that make weed good? Heroin is worse than alcohol, does that make it good?

I don't know, never tried it.

Are you fucking retarded? I’ve met both drinkers and smokers that function perfectly at work. Nuance alludes you doesn’t it? Go get help you drunk.

Alcohol makes you dumb, medically, biologically speaking by destroying your brain.
Weed doesn't have that effect. Or no more so than things we consider innocuous, like milk or wearing a baseball cap.
I'm sorry, you may well be technically correct with
>there are plenty of functioning drunks out there
But you don't qualify in the former respect. Your OP is silly, if real at all.

>heroin and cocaine are bad becasue they are processed
>takes processed concentrates and edibles.

>But there is not a single functioning pothead.

>Michael Phelps
>>Richard Branson
>They don't smoke weed while they're working. They do it at they end of the day when they want to relax.

Why are you changing your story?

the point is that 1) you have no experience of being high and 2) that when you're high your experience could be generally said to be 'enhanced', not dulled in the way you seem to think it is, and that in the empty moments between talk in conversations, a high person may be experiencing a lot in terms of their inner thoughts, feelings, sensations that you may not be while sober or drunk. getting drunk gives you a washed out altered feeling and shuts off a lot of higher sensitivity to things, while getting high is more of a vibrating happening in your system that suddenly makes all your thoughts interconnect and flow creatively more than typical when sober or drunk.

if you don't get that, the fault is on you, not me.

>heroin and cocaine are bad becasue they are processed

Is this what you actually beleive?

Nice bait. There are so many contradictions in your statement and I'm just too lazy to bite. Have a (you) though and nice effort.

>takes processed concentrates and edibles.
legally I might ad

I get high and watch Finding Bigfoot.

Weed addicts become shells of their former self, just stupid ineffectual dorks. Poor memory, probably drops them like 10 IQ points. Alcoholics become completely unrecognizable from their former self. Weed's damage is a lot more subtle. It makes people into the definition of a good goy, fat and happy just sitting around being useless.

Also a lot less people are likely to become the destructive sociopathic drunk than to become the apathetic lazy stoner. Both are terrible vices but the subtlety of weed is dangerous, people need to understand the substance is not "harmless".

I smoke weed every day and hate potheads, what do you want a medal?

>There are plenty of functioning drunks out there. I'm one of them. But there is not a single functioning pothead.

this is also just a stupid statement

Does weed work as an antidepressant in any way

such pretentious crap. You smoke weed because you like the dopamine rush and need to FEEL GOOD ALWAYS, there's nothing deeper to it than that and you're deluding yourself if you think otherwise

>fat and happy just sitting around being useless.
I climb mountains and shit.

You might not be the kind of stoner i described, from my experience only about 50% of them are that way. You still have shit memory though and probably never get to enjoy awesome dreams because you forget them before waking up

yeah OP you're def a faggot. i was way more destructive when i drank. although i haven't smoked weed in a month but even my family says they prefer me to use pot.

kek

I make over 6 figures and smoke weed daily lmao

Whats the highest percentage of thc/weed then? I want the strongest shit.

> need to FEEL GOOD ALWAYS

You like getting (you)s because you must always feel good.

You're retarded

>You still have shit memory though and probably never get to enjoy awesome dreams because you forget them before waking up

Project much?

>pothead is insecure that i called him out

Not projection lol that's a well documented effect of regular marijuana usage. If you still get dreams regularly good for you, but you're in the minority of heavy users.

Is 170lbs for someone 6'2" overweight?

I don't know. They legalized it in Alaska and I'm trying all kinds. You always here rappers talking about OG Kush and I tried some and I was like "note to self, do not take more than 3 hits"

I've experienced binging on both and can say without a doubt, smoking weed every day is 10x less harmful to your psyche than hard drinking every day. Yeah you can function on anything (there are some functional heroin addicts), alcohol would be more difficult though imo.

that's honestly a little skinny for that height lol

I live with a pothead who is a registered nurse
I guarentee he's worked harder and earned more than you ever will

t. brainlet

You're either incredibly retarded, or a shill and a bad one at that.

>There isn't a single productive pothead.
What have you done faggot

your boyfriend is a registered nurse LOOOOOL

t. 19 year old

>that's a well documented effect of regular marijuana usage.
Wasn't blood letting and leaches well documented also?.

how many marijuanas to be a heavy user

Nice false flag OP

roommate you fucking faggot
get a job

All I'm saying is not everyone that smokes weed smokes weed everyday

you're dogshit at discussing this. People who are *drunk* are a million times more retarded than people who are stoned. The difference between alcohol and marijuana though is that you can drink 3 beers and get buzzed, which is an excellent place to be in. You retain all your motor skills and mental acuity, but you're also more sociable.

With marijuana, particularly nowadays, you share a joint with people or take huge bong rips. It's very difficult to moderate your intake, so you end up getting retarded stoned. Or you smoke regularly, your tolerance goes down, and you become a useless loser who defends his shitty vices on anonymous internet boards.

if you smoke 2+ times a day i'd say that's a heavy user

>not a single functioning pothead

Youre a complete mongoloid.

GUYS I HEARD THAT SMOKING WEED BUILDS UP TAR IN THE LUNGS. I DON'T WANT TO EAT WEED. is there any other way of getting weed inn?????

yeah i agree, and i wouldn't describe someone who doesn't smoke every day (or almost every day due to low $$$) as a stoner

I've never smoked pot in my life and I'm everything on this list.

Must be those munchies and the laziness

I get high cause it feels good, not because of pretentious shit you just wrote. Get some snacks and watch Trump vs Jeb videos.

Lol. I used to go to work at a factory while drunk and it actually helped and improved my mood. Sometimes I tried to go in high and felt like absolute shit. Face it, our ancestors drank alcohol and feasted on the blood of our enemies and it made them fearless. Weed just makes you a sick paranoid cuck.

it only builds up if you smoke every day all the time and don't do enough exercise to clear it out, otherwise you can easily find a balance of smoking and exercising enough to stay on top and ahead of any side effects and your lungs will be fine.

you have never been drunk if you could hold a conversation. when you blackout entirely and forget whole days then yes

should einstein experience cannabis like you? don't assume every brain is having the same goofy high experience, for example consider carl sagan's known fondness for cannabis, do you think he used it to couchlock in front of the tv or to *contemplate the universe*?

idiot jeb is a fucking white nigger

>silver medal
Typical pothead loser

edibles

>einstein
>carl sagan
holy shit I didn't realize you were trolling but now i'm getting it lol

>tfw i am all of those things but i dont smoke pot
what's wrong with me

Okay but i wanna smoke it every other day. Is vaping 2x better than smoking it from paper

>i wouldn't describe someone who doesn't smoke every day as a stoner

You'd be alone on that one

nothing bro.

Weed makes you feel stupid alcohol makes you look stupid. Can't fix stupid.

nah probably not lol

just use a bong

Why not both faggot?

>Makes your argument void

>living bio soil
>veganic nutrients

What in the actual fuck is this shit?

I heard you have to clean that shit. Is that true??

Yes he is.

kek this, I don't smoke weed yet have all the symptoms apparently

I tried a PAX vaper but I didn’t like it.

your wrong, weed actually calms you down and chills you out you dumb DARE reading faggot

yes, but it is worth it

God I'm glad to be out of fucking America. I went to college just before the SJWism got bad and what we had instead was potheads.

Almost any conversation capable in any class would get related to why we should legalise it. This made psychology, soc, english, and even history classes a god damn nightmare.

I hid my power level and seemed/appeared apathetic to pot convos at every opportunity, but that alone would out me as not agreeing. I'd get followed from 1 class to the next as a pothead would try his hardest to convince me of his potlitical views. Nothing ever convinced me more throughly that potheads are fucking addicted deranged scum than going through college dealing with them.

Gorilla glue

Whyy???

You want to get hash oil then and do dabs. Can be up to 90%

if you need to be dumbed down to calm down and chill out, so be it

I'm a daily alcoholic and a pot head. Also I do harder substances on the weekends. Garenteed my life is better then yours.

>you
>not you’re
>calling others dumb
Put down the bong.

Most of the growers are actual Master Gardeners (old sort of hippyish) and they say shit like that.

What is this?

>My alcohol problem isn't a problem because you have a problem.

Great fucking argument retard.

they are not on that level yet senpai