Trinity Seven

What did Sup Forums think of Trinity Seven?

I find it strange that just about every character is more than a little dismissive about doing things that could get a lot of people killed.

Main girl looks most breedable.

How the fuck can a Trinity be seven

I wanted to dick the blue hair one on the left, that's about it. It was nice having a harem series where the MC wasn't a bumbling, oblivious retard. He was right out there about wanting to deep dick every girl

Every girl is best except Lilith.

Lilith a SHIT.

Due to the way magic works in this series, almost everyone can make a desolate wasteland out of the planet if they're not stopped by others.

tl;dr mages are pretty much drunk off the incredible power magic gives them

MC was pretty based

Another LN series where they basically do but fuck all but barely introduce the main cast and then end when we're out of prologue with zero hope of a follow up

It got a movie I think

Wrong on the 2nd word.

Hijiri is so perfect.

This is my wife

That isn't Hijiri

Your wife Hijiri is great.

I like Meiling's design the best.

Picked it up for muh dick and don't regret it. Music was pretty good too.

A bad entry in the creatively-bankrupt magical highschool genre.

I watched the movie last week and this shit is incredibly chuuni.

The only character's names I remember are Levi and Liese for being so much better than the rest. The Yoko Hikasa character with the dumb haircut was also pretty decent.

No shit.
As if anyone cared.

That's not the problem, there's good chuuni stuff like Rakudai Kishi and Asterisk War who actually use tactics and cool abilities.

The 7 Deadly Sins motif is boring and only the ninja has cool moves, the rest just shoot big energy blasts. The MC is the worst perpetrator with his DARK DEMON DONUT STEEL powers that is just a generic spiky armor and dark energy blast.

Seven Trinities, rather. Each of the seven main girls has mastered three subschools of the same magic, making them a Trinity mage.

MC is good. All of the girls are fantastic. Overall a pretty good series.