Reverse big three of really lame jump manga

reverse big three of really lame jump manga

shaman king
yu yu hakusho
saint seiya

I actually liked Shaman King. Faust was best boy and did not deserve all this suffering.

It had more power level wank than Dragon Ball Z

replace yyh with hxh

Yoh impregnated that underaged pussy.
A true hero

Holy shit, don't.

Yeah, but the characters were interesting, and I liked their interactions and development. Not a fan of the ending, but there is still hope the sequel will fix it (if it ever continues past current hiatus).

Friendly reminder that ice guy beat lego guy despite lego guy having a power level 20 times higher than ice guy's

Toriko

Saint Seiya was damn popular. Kurumada stated that he got all he wanted in life thanks to it: good house, sports car, trips to Europe.

and the manga is shit yes

So the traditional big 3 were great?

what a load of shit taste, those 3 were great.
my reverse big three:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
D.Gray Man
Prince of Tennis
the 3 of them became fujoshit. what a waste.

i think they're all better constructed manga and have much longer periods of quality than the reverse big three

Reverse big three isn't so good so henceforth Shaman King, Yu Yu Hakusho and Saint Seiya will be referred to as the stinky three

Bleach had a constant quality control?

Saint Seiya is extremely popular in Latin-America and Romance Europe.

It had a longer period of being good

Soul society. And it never got the quality back.

every weeabo I know here in Tacoland loves those 3, specially Saint Seiya. Were your dubs shit or something?

all of those are better than the real big three though, even sain seyia, and saint seyia is terrible

Saint Seiya the anime franchise is good, Saint Seiya the manga by Kurumada is a horrible samefacey slog without any fluid action art and insane and boring characters. Toei is good at polishing a turd however

True

Yeah but in the end it doesn't really matter.

shaman king has its great and awful moments

overall really good read. And the humor is great compared to regular action shonen

Better than naruto and bealch

>the guy with the biggest power level won

Yeah, and he had the same power level since the very moment he was introduced, making all the others meaningless.

Mankin was Godtier you shitter
Literally 2nd best battle shonen after Dragon Ball

>not liking the ending
>liking the disaster that was Flowers
Fuck off
You're not a true mankin fan

Mankin literally shits on Bleach, Nardo and Wan Piss combined
You really should kill yourself for having this much of a shit taste

Thems are fighting words.

I don't really like Flowers, just not a big fan of Hao becoming God without any repercussions for all the shit he's done. The outcome I hope for is him either resigning or realising what a monster he used to be and actually trying to make the world a better place instead of dumping all the hard work on his brother.

what the fuck am i reading

I would never imagine that a series could outdo Naruto in talk no jutsu, but that Shaman King ending - I almost wish that it was bigger, just so it could leave the same impression I had on more people. I was appalled.

ruroken
yugioh
b'tx

>I tried so hard

Saint Seiya's dub came 20 years too late and the theme song was replaced by a cover of I Ran by Bowling for Soup

Mostly all his fans want him to go back to flowers then to work on that shitty cat samurai manga he is working on. You can go on his twitter and find out yourself Hell I rather read flowers then that other shit.