Actual DACA Recipient

Ok Sup Forums here is an actual DACA recipient that stands by you in the fight against the plague immigration the US has to deal with.

Quick story

>brought to US when 2 years old
>living with some random family that was already here, lived with mother and father out of a single walk in closet for 2 years
>time passes by
>study ass off and start working by age 13 doing work on weekends and school on weekdays
>realize I won't be able to attend university with friends
>keep working anyway and over time finally be able to afford a decent apartment with family through sheer sacrifice
>even avoid accepting any government help such as EBT, or welfare etc
>receive DACA
>FUCKYES
>pay taxes annually to ensure my part in US economy
>volunteer for Veterans and donate what I can to Veteran aid here in US (wounded warrior project, USO, etc)
>study at a community college paying EVERYTHING out of pocket and not receiving any financial aid whatsoever
>last 4 years have been fruitful and have a decent sized small home renting out and a car with everything being paid for by myself while still paying my due to the system
>ready to receive my Associate's in Mathematics and looking to further my study
>literally started out living for 2 years in a closet
>make enough to live a modest decent life while continuing to better my country, my community, and my family life

Why do you want me out Sup Forums?

I stand with you. You don't see what I see. I COME FROM THIS IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY. I speak out for the fact we need stronger restrictions. I speak out for the fact that not everyone deserves to be here.

I see it with my own eyes EVERY day Sup Forums and I call it out for you. Best part? Any white liberal that has an issue with it can't argue with me.

Is the American dream truly dead Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLaO9GngTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can stay, but I don’t give a shit if your family gets deported. And you deserve to be deported along with them if you ever spout that “All of us or none of us” bullshit.

>“All of us or none of us” bullshit.

I don't give a shit about the rest, you have no idea how fucking useless a vast majority of them are.

All that makes sense is, 800 000 ? Already vetted, just give each case by case and throw out the useless 95%.

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS RETARD SPAMPOST THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY

>I don't give a shit about the rest, you have no idea how fucking useless a vast majority of them are.

That’s good. That shows you’re not an entitled asshole. However, this is what many of your fellow DACA recipients are chanting on TV. So while I personally think you’re an alright guy, I still can’t help but feel most DACA recipients are a Trojan horse to more amnesty.

>anecdote

Are you a white spic?

I'm glad you worked hard, but that doesn't mean we have to keep you all here. You can harness that willpower in Mexico and help make that country better. And since you appear to be somewhat smart, you'll be miles ahead of the average mexican.

If you're genuinely with us, then you'd understand why you have to go back.

Why don't you take your ass.down to LA Where I'm sure at least 13 of your.cousins are selling elote y helado near 9th and Adams and take a fucking citizenship test. I mean Christ on a cracker. You're here. Fine. Whatever. If you wanna stay fucking take the fucking test.

I don't believe a single word of your shillery.

Explain why I should believe you at all, provide proof, then I might comment.

You're illegal

Me personally I would never show up at ur mom's house uninvited make myself comfortable on her couch and eat her food and then spit in her face. That's what you fuckers are doing.

its a faggy jew ploy. all those niggers have to go back. doesnt matter where they come from if they have been allowed to stay thanks to daca they go back

You're Here illegally. Plain and simple . Someone else brought u here when u were little. OK fine. You've benefited by our way of life. Fine. Why is it so unreasonable for us to ask you to at the very least pledge your allegiance to the country that's treated you so well? I can't even sneak into Mexico for fucks sake. Quit acting like we owe you something. We don't owe you jack shit and only reason you're not deported or incarcerated is because of our goodwill. So either shit or get off the pot

You have to go because you choose to remain a DACA recipient instead of becoming a citizen. And clearly have no plans of ever becoming a citizen. It's a slap in the face DESU

> Want to deport illegals
> Thinks this is about him and not about how the majority of illegals behave and vote
Some people are decent, but bureaucracy can't distinguish you from the next one, so you are leaving too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRLaO9GngTE

kill yourself

>Why do you want me out Sup Forums?
I'm all for DACA recipients legally reentering the United States. But you will have to go back to your country once. The main issue here is that DACA recipients vote Democrat. Democrats stay in power by screwing over people who follow rules. The rest of us just want DACA recipients to follow the rules.

I will have non of it shills. Is this the best you can come up with?

You have to go back you money grubbing tacokike. Every job you ever had could have been an Americans. Your mere existence in the classroom lowered the attention received by your legal classmates. Community colleges are state subsidized so you stole your education as well.

Go use some fucking math to fix your shithole. You are welcome.

Do you pay not taxes? Do you take money from the government? Are you afforded extra opportunity because of your heritage? If any answers are yes, get the fuck out we don't want you here.

We don't want people like you out dumbass. Who we want out are the welfare leeches who have 20 kids, no job, has a criminal record and doesn't contribute to society. Your Democratic slave masters are so stupid they don't distinguish upstanding people on their way to citizenship and gang members who murder, extort, rape and burglarize people like you on a daily basis. Republicans and most "right leaning people" welcome hard working immigrants who contribute to making our country the city shining on the hill. Your beef isn't with us it's with the detached klan trained "representatives".

There is no path to citizenship for daca recipients. They cannot initiate the process on their own even if they wanted to.

>Do you pay not taxes? Do you take money from the government? Are you afforded extra opportunity because of your heritage?
OP already said OP pays taxes and volunteers for veterans. OP didn't get to go to university either and worked his way through college. Do you even read? I'm not for OP staying in the country, but at least I read OP's post.

see the thing is it's not people like you that are the problem. but for every you there's 1000 pedros and juanitas that just shit out kids and then draw welfare for those kids because the kids are U.S. citizens

I think "dreamers" who work and are self-sustained should be able to stay.
>no trabajo adios alejandro

>We don't want people like you out dumbass.
>We don't want to kick people like you out dumbass.
My bad I'm at work and tired as fuck.

I told you. I told you about memeflags.

>I think "dreamers" who work and are self-sustained should be able to stay.
How are you planning to figure out who works and who is self-sustained?

Now go do that in mexico amd make it a better country.

Reminder that OP's story is likely false and this just a subversion thread to get you to subconsciously soften your stance on DACA

You need to come back

Easy, if they're in college, no criminal record, have tried to get citizenship and on their way to contribute to our country then they go to the front of the line. If you have a record, covered in tattoo's, hasn't had a job in years and do nothing to contribute then fuck off back to where ever you came from.

Also, this is coming from a 3rd gen immigrant who's grandparents came here legally.

Ok, user, we accept you, but you have one more trial to pass:

>call ICE on your mom and pop

If you're an actual DACA recipient, post your special SS card with your name and number blurred out next to a timestamp.

Until then, in all fields.

Can't wait for you to marry a latina or racemix. Either way your kids are likely to become marxists, most factors are beyond your control.

You'll say to yourself that they will change, while paying for their education. They undermine the country. You are part of the tumor, whether you like it or not.

If there is no documentation of their taxes paid then bye bye. Work, self sustained, and pay taxes*.

>Some retarded tear-jerk anecdote
I don't give a shit OP, you have to go back

>that stands by you in the fight against the plague immigration the US has to deal with
GO BACK THEN

I always was under the impression that most of the countries south of the U.S. were pretty shitty in terms of getting work and earning enough money to better your life. Is this the case?

I live in Houston and meet about as many people like you as I do actual civilians. Living around people with you my entire life, I'm okay with you. The problem is for everyone like you there are 10-20 straight pieces of shit illegal immigrants. I would be okay with immigrants if there was an actual system in place and instead of completely replacing us by having 5 kids per family and generally being shit at English and American culture you guys actually integrated.

>Easy, if they're in college, no criminal record, have tried to get citizenship and on their way to contribute to our country then they go to the front of the line.
Are you unaware of who DACA recipients are? They can't legally apply for citizenship without a sponsor (family member who's already a citizen). They're essentially the kids of illegal immigrants and they're not going to have family that can sponsor their citizenship.
>covered in tattoo's
Maybe they got tattoos to honor their Aztec heritage.
>Also, this is coming from a 3rd gen immigrant who's grandparents came here legally.
My grandparents came here from Bolivia, and I don't think we should let them stay in the U.S. They should go back home at least once and then legally re-enter the country.

Your family broke the law, you are a criminal.

I don't care how righteous you are, you have violated the law, and you must be punished.

Start ratting out Mexiniggers and we'll think about letting you stay. And you left out

>cured cancer
>shot Bin Laden
>run 3 orphanages
>invented car that runs on air
>know who killed JFK

>and never once sought citizenship

If you want to live and work in america, be an american. Kudos for not being a leech, but you're still here illegally. become a citizen and you'd be a good example to follow, as it stands you're the "good one" that the left will hold up to excuse and allow all the other welfair black holes to continue to mooch. it's cold, sure, but why, if you love this place and want to stay, did you not take any steps to actually do so?

>make enough to live a modest decent life while continuing to better my country, my community, and my family life
>my country

No, it's not. If you become a citizen, then it's your country. Your country is wherever your parents brought you from. You are not a citizen, so it is not your country.

>become a citizen
DACA recipients can't become citizens without sponsors. Since their parents entered the country illegally, chances are that they don't have family members who are citizens of the U.S. and thus they most likely won't find sponsors.

Fuck you I want a studio apartment

You’re not welcome here. Get out and stay out.

People south of the border are a drain on the governmental system and the American tax payer. If people and the government focused on the actual citizens of this country instead of donating to foreign causes, giving to bull shit charities and non-profits, and giving rights to people who don’t belong here in the first place-national poverty would be eradicated and our nation’s poorest citizens would be have good living conditions.

So you’ve been here 20 years and you’re not even a fucking citizen? Jesus Jaun, sounds like you don’t even want to be part of this country(otherwise, you know, you would be a citizen)-no matter, you’ve made your point clear already.

Go back south of the rio grande and build up your own country instead! You’re doing a disservice to my nation of America and your nation of Spicville.

Your bullshit pity story doesn’t move me on bit. Fuck off wetback.

u have to go back

Well then fuck em. They gotta go

There you go. I'm sorry his parents fucked him, and then obama, but there it is. They entered the country illegally to begin with, how is it now the responsibility of the united states to clean up their mess? They fucked themselves and their child's life up. if they were seeking a better life, then they should have done it legally. If they were too poor or whatever, then they should have sought other, LEGAL options. I break the law, i go to jail. it doesn't matter how, or why, if my family is starving or i'm being forced by someone else, if i break the law i'm punished. Why should others who break the law be treated differently?

It sucks, and I'd rather not lose people who are willing to work to make the country great, but they fucked up. They entered the country illegally. It's not as if they somehow had shit sprung on them, they've had plenty of time to do something, anything. These people are whining and crying because the law finally caught up with them. If you break the law and then spend twenty years being a good boy and don't get caught, it doesn't make the law breaking ok, it just means you didn't get caught. These people brought this shit down on their own heads, they pissed on the rule of law and now are crying because, finally, it's catching up to them, after YEARS of opportunity to seek some sort of resolution, or even go back home on their own goddamn terms. Because this isn't home, they didn't try to make it home, and if you're staying somewhere that isn't your home, it means you're either a guest or a trespasser. And now, finally, they're being asked to leave.

>They entered the country illegally to begin with, how is it now the responsibility of the united states to clean up their mess?
I've already mentioned that I think they should leave the country once and then legally re-enter it.
I don't disagree with your sentiment.
>It sucks, and I'd rather not lose people who are willing to work to make the country great, but they fucked up.
I agree.

you did all of that shit surviving and you cant take a test to become a citizen? help make this country great again, thats how you can repay this country for what it provided to you.

Sorry if that came off combative, just coming off an argument on this very topic. It bothers me that a lot of the same people now crying about the injustice of it all are often the same ones who are out flying mexican flags and shouting "viva la raza!" every summer. I live in southern michigan, and we have a huge migrant population. I know several mexican families here, who fought hard to do so legally, and they hate illegals more then anyone else i know. I've seen too much gaming of the system to have much sympathy left. it's no different then someone giggling on a livestream while they knock over a liquor store, then crying in court as they beg for a second chance. They're not sorry, they just don't want to get in trouble. it's not some black magic curse that suddenly dropped on them, they broke the law, and now the law is coming.

Again, sorry, it just drives me nuts. If OP is being truthful, then he sounds like a solid human being, and it's a unmitigated shame that he has to pay for the mistakes of his parents. However, the law is the law. I think people like him, if they do go through a "touchback" kind of immigration, should be bumped up for review ahead of a lot of the garbage that gets in, but it still has to happen. Just bloody goddamn madness. It's the people squealing about how these poor innocents haven't done anything wrong. Sadly, their parents saw to it that they are. This should be less about legal status and more about what kind of parents fuck over their children for life with their idiotic choices, then take no steps to try and save them.

How do you feel about offering sterilization to the undesirables for $5000?

there really is no legality. my grandparents came to this country from italy, straight through ellis island as immigrants, none of our grandparents were "born" here. everything is the way it is, its class warfare and they will continue to divide and conquer us.

>Sorry if that came off combative
No. I'm pissed off with what the democrats did too. I'm a moderate liberal. I'm hurt that my party would trade my rule abiding family with those who don't follow the rules.
>They're not sorry, they just don't want to get in trouble. it's not some black magic curse that suddenly dropped on them, they broke the law, and now the law is coming.
Yeah, this is what hurts me too. My grandparents left Bolivia to escape persecution and went through multiple latin countries before entering the U.S. legally on work visas. They worked hard their whole lives and I used to be a flaming liberal.

They never trusted the democrats, but I used to think it's because they're orthodox Christian and the democratic party was liberal. But now, after seeing that the Democrats would trade rule abiding families like mine for DACA, I lost it. I don't support the republicans, but I don't think I'll vote for a long time.
>If OP is being truthful, then he sounds like a solid human being, and it's a unmitigated shame that he has to pay for the mistakes of his parents.
I think they should go back to their country of birth, once, and then reenter the U.S., legally. I don't think that is too much to ask for.
>Sadly, their parents saw to it that they are. This should be less about legal status and more about what kind of parents fuck over their children for life with their idiotic choices, then take no steps to try and save them.
The reason why I don't buy it is because my grandparents; lives were always in danger, and still they never broke the rules. I just want everyone else to be held to the same standard.

>Nice gifs by the way.

>I'm a moderate liberal
You poor son of a bitch. I'm sorry we have to be on the same side these days. it should be conservative tightasses locking horns with liberal doves over tough love vs. compassionate love, not the both of us trying to stop state enforced social suicide. I hope we can get back to better natured, if not good, bickering again.

>My grandparents left Bolivia to escape persecution and went through multiple latin countries before entering the U.S. legally on work visas.

And there it is. There are ways, even for people fleeing for their lives, to do shit legally. It's just hard, VERY hard at times, but if people really want it, they do it. My heart bleeds for people suffering, but I can't save everyone, and trying to do so will do more harm then good. So it is with the state, no matter how rich or powerful any one of them may be.

The jawkick is people like you, user. people who had to sweat and grind to get in here, and you're basically ignored. Instead the illegals can just walk in, flaunt the law, bitch about how much they're mistreated, and somehow still have the balls to screech when the nation their trespassing in stops giving them a handjob. It pisses right on the head of every legal immigrant who had to fight every step of the way to be here. it's a nightmare getting here legally, and rather then focus on that plight, we're supposed to pour out our sympathy for these screwheads. Fuck, man.

The democrats have been treating every minority group like a private piggybank of votes for years. The lines are getting clear, they know the illegal vote is big, so they want to keep it. meanwhile those here legally would like their actual home nation to be strong, and like it or not, right now that means leaning to a dangerously nationalistic right for even the most level-headed of liberals.

>Nice gifs by the way.
I have a folder. I post rambling threads sometimes.

because we're in a phase where we need to get back on track before we end up genocide ourselves in a civil war so non-citizens are an extra problem we really dont need

>You poor son of a bitch. I'm sorry we have to be on the same side these days.
Yeah, how the times have changed.

>Good post and thanks.

YOU AHVE TO GO BACK. PLEASE JUST FUCKING LEAVE AND TAKE YOUR FUCKING SHITTY ASS FREINDS

Tldr. You need to go back. Build a community or whatever in where ever you come from.

Lmfao op. My parents both came here illegally in the 80s and got amnesty from Reagan thrn gave birth to my lazy neet ass in the 90s

unless your going through the process of becoming legal then GTFO this bullshit is spouted by the vast majority of people whom are on daca or receive shit from daca, MUH IS NO CRIMINAL I IS A GOOD AMERICAN/MEXICAN N SHIT. fuck out of here with that shit, you seem like you have a brain, so use that brain and become an american citizen LEGALY just because your dickhead parents brought you here illegaly dosent make you special nor exempt for what they had done. my family came here a 100 or so years ago dirt poor they came here legally and you know what shit worked out fro them. dont be a latinoleech and do whats right leave or become legal thats it case and point.

>pay taxes annually to ensure my part in US economy
This literally never happened. You have to go back.

Why not work hard in Mexico? Do you realize that normal people live there too?

this. We can't make the same mistake again. OP go back and immigrate legally or stay out.

All DACA who swear off their bean blood and pledge allegiance and oath to america and whites only and surrender all weapons and never may vote but must pay higher taxes may stay, for a yearly $5000 fee paid in full upfront year to year

Go back to your own country and use the free education US gave you to make your country less of a shithole. We have a right to enforce our soverignty. Sorry, but we can't let everyone in, you're not special in anyway.

Take that education and go make Mexico great.

Why do you feel entitled to stay even if you paid for everything yourself?

You were, and still are, an illegal alien. You enjoyed a good life and education in a 1st world country for some time, now its time for you to fuck off and use your degree in Mejico. Rules are rules, just because you lived in a country (illegally) doesnt put you above deportation because MUH FEELINGZ. So many people more competent people were denied immigration through LEGAL channels while your smelly brown ass was smuggled across the border.

So are you going to do the right thing and go back to Mexico?

Thank me later
/kf9uf4uam7EFQo6694jp4g==/
/yjai1CXvItOx+0KtOuMgXg==/
/3PhP6D64NexhromDhonJhA==/
/5xYMbF8zj1lEzYemTZccTA==/
/eoFI3YYdXZNpbcJ7nJzEdA==/
/irHyOH5TnNFi8Fw3XjEwnw==/
/lW99j+dNCtwTL/amkbe2Ag==/
/Rr2ORPuaUvFQ/zxyXQZXmg==/
/v4C+VjrAjQLcKFtR3C1INA==/
/TkQ9sglFLnmK/52YZdz0Jw==/
/WIba35N6Xa9uAGRbmhTKPw==/
/mYOs4FEzfqrm2IzW8o6EEg==/
/wWT8CFk3uIjNRDaLwH4+vw==/
/JcJJF/Te/eUPFUg5L5JV4w==/
/+Uru1PasIh9B+e/FyvvHPA==/
/rs00SJXqLM8SEIB+Y1Uigg==/
//qS2ymUODhE+ToZbzHrtzA==/
/DhIgqJ+QUFJ2kEgvR7TXbw==/
/R5YgzXfd/nxIFvTfAtUpFw==/
/6XNWvg2IKC0AR2n8lAEPXA==/
/Ui2hg4Eeg2OksIAxMLslGQ==/
/sY47UtoIlwaxJ9zzCT8WTg==/
/LI2UELCNCkUEBN/QfOpLbw==/
/25kIyOhtfZh4SqvZrw1EYw==/
/CSM4Rl1xGbtbMYLzDlAXsQ==/
/6SwVYtg5H5Rj/xmGzY4CLw==/
/9fZUANuHypljVkrSVcfitw==/
/21KIo5lNHA/ligqZXMQBpQ==/
/CEAHy8rZ10hLPVGMV39piw==/
/WQoUXfhTKbYObdmGTvOSlg==/
/7Djb4X1BmHAIxnSZOYfIWQ==/
/7Djb4X1BmHAIxnSZOYfIWQ==/
/P25U0OpI7o59Ryl/uHCL7Q==/
/fIFwzZ9kDCb2dq5qdJJpcQ==/
/Ijjhn3FMpVZXSHLI0eXIJQ==/
/nHA9VsjGgAYYScNB2hqszA==/
/QlRJfWlJTs/lH8Hy/uH46A==/
/+jw+hgV/07l3Gd9i1U+fIg==/
/Gqblprh80SEX4Esc/pKwOg==/
/15QLDyn6W6MAlxj6KhzeQw==/
/Pcc4+rSn3+g1T5nAPr1CbQ==/
/ujGP5zGZ5FuJ22zyFELQoA==/
/Ao58d5x4boXOLf1dXGJdxA==/
/PMSUvaA71bTPKDpwkGW9bA==/
/U2oxh6EaNub/O/TjZ0lZEA==/
/KoF930YWWwvALLhXBwD/xg==/

it's some brazil faggot who can bypass bans with his shit tier internet provider using dynamic IP's

You can stay and apply for citizenship. No chain migration. That was trumps offer.

Sorry bro the others ruined it for you. For every guy like you are a 1000 leaches

No user you must go back to your country, but not because your a detriment but an asset. Your country is in dier need of a leader and you can be that leader user. Spread our idealolgy and gain supporters revitalise the Mexican synachist movement or create your own fascist movement. Wage a holy crusade against the cartel until they submit to your rule. Hunt down communist and through them out of a helicopter like papa Pinochet did.

what did he post?

8million illegale democrat votes and its not how the reps see it either, this is the democrat viewpoint they themselves state that daca is basically just a insurance for votes.
BT reps gave dems the fairest deal possible and they said no for the simply reason they want the shutdown cause they think they can blame trump for it.

This is a cycle, OP. Reagan granted amnesty to 3,000,000 illegals in 1986 and here we are, pic related, again.

If Trump grants amnesty in 30 years we will be granting legal status to another 3,000,000 or more.

The only way to end this cycle is to stop being a bunch of bleeding hearts, enforce the law, and send every illegal migrant back.

You may be a great guy, I don't know, but you are part of the problem. If we let people stay every time and grant amnesty, it sends a message for others to do the same with the expectation that in 20 or 30 years they or their children will have amnesty.

We need to send a clear message that illegals will not be rewarded for their behavior and we need to send a clear message to parents that their children will receive no benefit by crossing the border illegally.

Everyone, including you, has to go back if the US is going to ever solve our immigration crisis.

Forgot to post image.

56% white. We have to remove every non-white we can, because we can't remove most of them (yet). People who have zero legal right to be here are obviously the easiest to remove, and we can't pass that up, nor we can we make a rule where we ideologically vet all 3.2 million of them and let the ones who are Sup Forumsacks stay.

Any dreamers on gubment assistance should be deported.

>DACA recipient
>stands against the plague

You'd logically go back to Mexico and work to make your country good to live in.
You'd logically see the folly of posting such a dumb thread.
You'd logically not be a real "DACA recipient"
You'd logically be a nigger piece of shit minority.

Brazil with the gringo hate