DUDE DRAGON BALL Z LMAO

DUDE DRAGON BALL Z LMAO
DUDE DORAEMON LMAO
DUDE NARUTO LMAO

Why do spics have such shit taste in anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5iOY1FH6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4YU-sRRBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't like any of this.

Isn't that pretty much the same taste as Americans? Except no Doraemon

it's was the only animes dubbed in the 90's , fat burgers have worse taste desu.

All nations have shit taste in anime (except Italy and France).

It's the same here in Europe with particular foreigners desu, they love naruto, bleach and dbz

>DUDE DRAGON BALL Z LMAO
burgers talk about dragonball on Sup Forums more than any spics

Get over it.

DUDE RE:CREATORS
Is just as bad.

>you say this while dragon ball evolution came directly out of burger country

Actually wrong. When /spa/ happened the DBS thread was mostly spics.

>Doraemon, thats not popular here, at least not in Brazil.

Your obsession with America is cute and unhealthy.

Spics would have their own live action franchise if they had the money.

To spite you, gringo.

>this thread
>that post

I hate hypocrite people like you

hmmm? I'm European. I just noticed that kids from the mideast and africa love those two in particular.

Your English sucks, spic.

Are you talking about nostalgia? or current stuff?

If is nostalgia, then it's more like DB Z, Saint Seiya, Captain Tsubasa and Sailor Moon.

If is current stuff, just the same shit you like.

With such a rich diverse land you'd think they'd be pretty rich, is the jews and burgerland keeping them down?

>no DUDE SAINT SEIYA LMAO
Do you even spic?

>implying I care for a shit language without real conjugations

No. They're just genetically dumb and lazy. Not their fault.

You were cucked into learning it (well, almost learning it)

They tend to be more socially open people so their societies lack enough pathetic losers to compete in the sport of anime snobbery.

tldr; more normie society. That or you are just prejudiced.

>press 2 for spanish

So they have shit taste

Latin Americans are the most notoriously weeb posters on flag board. They are just super obsessed with anime in general.

If Sup Forums had flags, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if like half the posters here are from there.

You forgot Saint Seiya, Yuyu hakusho, HxH, sakura card captors etc..

We had flags on April fools. Way too many spics and leafs on this board.

the correct is:

DUDE DRAGON BALL Z LMAO
DUDE YU YU HAKUSHO LMAO
DUDE SAINT SEIYA LMAO

Why are non-americans are so obsessed with us? It's pretty surreal.

And the leafs were the worst. At least Australian shitposting is entertaining, Canadian shitposting is pure cancer.

Your dubs suck balls burguer. Also,
>changing the OST
What the fuck?

i love this meme, spics are utterly disgusting and unexpresive piece of shits, i'm disgusted of being a spic, everytime i try to talk to another spic they just grunt, they stand like they lack a bone in their neck and breathe all the time with their mouths.

>/spa/

Whoa, when did this happen?

Your English sucks balls.

It's pretty much like watching a car crash in the middle of the road.

Must be nice to see a car for the first time in your life.

1st april, some of board got mixed together.

I'm really upset now that I missed that. Are there any good screenshots that came out of it?

The actual reason why (at least in Mexico) people like DBZ and such is that since alot of people didn't have cable growing up, they watched the public channels, one of them being Canal 5. Canal 5 during the day showed a bunch of cartoons, and mixed in anime shows like DBZ, and have for eternity. They also hype up the show during the day with commercials. I remember being in elementary school, and as soon as I got home DBZ would start so I would watch it as I ate. Also, alot of people didn't have internet, so that's all the anime they were exposed to. Also, it's not Naruto, it's Saint Seiya, Sailor Moon and Captain Tsubasa.

Regardless of the fact that you hate Americans, you still have shit taste. Just because you're a Mexican, it doesn't mean that you are conditioned by nature to a dirty Spic who likes to watch DBZ, Saint Seiya, eats tacos, behaves like a misogynistic pig, jumps over walls, sells drugs, and can't speak proper English. Behaving like that means you're the Mexican equivalent of a nigger.
You know, Pedro? There's lots of great anime out there other than just shounenshit and stupid ecchishit. There's stuff like Lain, Monster, LOGH, as well as stuff like Non Non Biyori, K-On, Aria, and Haibane Renmei. Not everything is el crazy Japanese action cartoonos and oppai and shit.
BTW, I'm a Mexican too, and I know I'm not particularly great at speaking English, but I am trying to get better at it.

We are a very diverse people. Remember it's only a language group, not an ethnic one. "Spics" can range from white Europeans to pure blooded Africans. You can't really assert something like you have and pretend it's some sort of universal truth, you're just be projecting.

You probably just are some self hating mexican mestizo living in murica or something along these lines. Stay mad.

Because despite contrarian Internet memes they are actually good.

>didn't watch dbz in spanish

I genuinely feel bad for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=2J5iOY1FH6M

>ameriburger's ass in flames

>tfw press 2 and then complain about no other language options in French

>burgers didn't get DB before DBZ
Nigga, I watch anime since 96.

Why were latin american dubs so good back then?

chicanos should die horribly.

t. Mexicano

>SAO Ordinal Scale having a second screening this weekend in Mexico

>Koe no Katachi is so successful in Mexico that we are getting another screening today and tomorrow

>Fairy Tail coming next weekend in Mexico

>Uzumaki and several mangos are coming here

Feels pretty good to be a weeab here

>spics were enjoying 80s OVAs 6 months after release while fatmericans had to wait 2 decades until someone dubbed them
Go fuck yourself.

>except Italy
You don't know what you're talking about.

hola, me gustan las lolis

>Mexicans already die horribly. Kek

t.Chicano

ditto that my brother

>xDDD why do all these FUCKING FOREIGNERS like such NORMIE SHIT like Dragon ball z lol?
>Surely it has nothing to do with it being the first anime other than maybe Pokémon to have such a lasting global appeal?
>Why can't they be more like me? I'm 1/16th Prussian Master Race and I only watch KINO anime like K-ON and Love Life
>The "fun things are fun" scene adds extra depth and character development
Fuck off "anime pro".

Evangelion was a thing in my country, but I guess it's a shit show too, isn't it?

I would hate myself too if I was Bolivian or Paraguayan some stuff like that, people over there are really really stupid. Of course you may be an exception if you can browse this place. Even in my ">first world" country there's not that many people that can actually speak english.

You guys are doing a great job at emptying Mexico of indios. You're all dumping all of them in the USA.

Latin America/South America has fun

Stay mad burgers

youtube.com/watch?v=Cf4YU-sRRBQ

Besides Dragon Ball that's wrong. Spics love Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura and Madoka Magica.

Neat. What was it like?

I still remember back when Sup Forums and Sup Forums could full on raid each other for hours because there were almost no mods on the site.

Si su edad se puede marcar con las manecillas del reloj, está lista para recibir mi polla.
Espero que no seas uno de esos ironic weebs que vienen de Reddit o alguno de esos sitios cancerígenos.

>Madoka Magica

>all these butthurt spic thirld worlders crawling out of the bushes

There was a horrible amount of Madoka related shitposting over in Hispachan's Sup Forums.

The place is comfy though.

We now

nigga pls

/lit/ and /fit/ got instrumentaliti'd and everybody was having fun, i don't know about the rest, i think /o/ and /m/ got mixed too.

the other day i was surprised to se the firs volume of Tokyo Ghoul at and OXXO besides Captain Tsubasa second volume

Doraemon is good fix your taste.

Why is Mexico so weeab?

They are probably the most weeab country in the whole Americas

Why is this thread still up?

>The place is comfy though.
Yeah, I sure enjoy having half the board cluttered with idolshit/newfaggotry/translation shills.