What are the fundamentals that make america a laughing stock to the world?

What are the fundamentals that make america a laughing stock to the world?

Why not Europe or any other country in the world, why is America the joke? How did it end up that way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0
youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3815541/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-21lC17yDU
youtube.com/watch?v=Qn16DsftSjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well if you weren't trying to subvert our perception of reality your be saying there opposite. Fuck off, big nose

jealousy

Yes I'm very jelly that I don't go bankrupt with 1 visit to the ER

>been to the ER a dozen times in the last three years due to a heart problem
>my insurance paid for each visit in full
really makes me think

>Heart problems
>Amerifat

kekkest of keks

I'm actually underweight you smelly abo

Balding comes from having high testosterone. Low test yurofags wouldn't understand.

Your country is trsah

Your food is trash and the constant stress of living in a trash country = heart problems at 40

Ameritrash

You and the Eurofags are about to be overrun by Muslims.

My country doesn't seem so bad by comparison.

I have afib, it has nothing to do with weight or diet. You live in a nearly uninhabitable country and likely descend from British criminals so you're lashing out at your superiors.

>moving the fucking goalpost

faggot

No we are not, keep telling yourself that tho faggot

Here they are assimilating in 2 generation down the line they become Aussies just like Aussies that come from anywhere else in the world
you are fat ignorant and poor and will spend rest of ur life paying credit card debts for buying shit that u didnt even need and lost intrest in the moment u got out of the Mawll, ur opinions are ignorant and stupid too, the only thing ur good at is being a consumer so keep on doing that and don't share dem ignorant opinions about the world

We Americans can dish it out but cant take it

Outside of Germany... european food taste like shit.

They're the most rich and powerful country on the planet. That's it. Comedy has always been about punching up. It'd be no fun to make fun of, say, Angola, because everyone knows it's a shithole. There's no comedic potential there. It'd just feel like bullying.

Yet the criminals are more prosperous than you are, how trash is your country?

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Attacking those you perceive to be weaker than you is merely evidence of your own insecurity.

Most Americans don't even bathe
The most clean they get is when it rains outside and their scooter happens to run out of battery at the same time they're in the rain
Americans are disgusting lumps of gangrenous lard that exist purely to turn gallons upon gallons of high fructose corn syrup into watery diarrhea and nothing else
If you put an American in a bath or a pool to clean them off, they'd get even dirtier because they'd shit into the water from their muscles relaxing, thus becoming covered in watery shit yet smelling only sightly worse than normal
Fuck America and fuck Americans

HIV is only more common because we can treat it, in Somalia they die of it

Superiourity breeds Envy.

They are not the most rich or powerful, not since the end of WW2

Are you blind, they are in debt and the trade deficit on a monthly bases is insane the only thing keeping them alive this consumer shithole garbage country is exporting the paper they call dollah, once the rest of the world lose more confidence with the falling dollar price and crash they will turn into a 3rd world country

It's happening, i mean china is reducing US treasury holdings, because its not attractive
I can already see the ignorant redneck fatties blaming mooslims and specs for the declining living standards because they dont understand anything beyond tribal blame of the outsider, never read a book or dont know what economy is

Read peter schiff books, to understand how America is not and has not been rich for decades now, and its just crumbling faggot

Oh and get ready to watch 401k pensions get wiped the fuck out next week, wealth destruction of the garbage consumer and service based economy USA

i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

This literally describes nothing about me

Think of it as a playground.
We Dutchmen, krauts, Frenchies, Italos, etc all play along well.
Aussies are Britain's best mate so they get to play in the group too.
Then in one corner we have America, the odd child. Not part of the group, but desperate to be, so it bullies its way in but in such spectacularly daft fashion that you can't take it seriously.
The shy child who says "muh V8s bigger than yours" despite having the least amount of power.
The onlooker who desperately wants to dish the banter but can't handle it in return.

Why you so mad.
almost all the problems the USA have are give or take the same in the West.
Of course being so influential & the biggest target America's problems are going to be more pronounced & exaggerated.
You're being a defeatist baby about this user

>Here they are assimilating in 2 generation down the line they become Aussies just like Aussies that come from anywhere else in the world
Wait. You're going to teach them how to fuck your 'roos?

>you are fat ignorant and poor and will spend rest of ur life paying credit card debts for buying shit that u didnt even need and lost intrest in the moment u got out of the Mawll
Heh. Keep talking, guy from a land where everything will kill you.

>ur opinions are ignorant and stupid too, the only thing ur good at is being a consumer so keep on doing that and don't share dem ignorant opinions about the world
Wow. Nice shitpost. Did your mum make it for you?

It'd be easier to take you seriously if you weren't from a fucking penal colony.

every night before i go to sleep i pray for the utter destruction of the United States of America. drought, famine, disease, nuclear holocaust i dont care.

this evil force of decadence needs to be eliminated for the wellbeing of humanity

you are disgusting
you are spread your evil culture all around the world

>inb4 amerishartlet janitor deletes the thread because he cant handle the truth

They're being overrun by chinks and babi pangang, not dunecoons.

A rare sensible american

America WAS great end of WW2 when they exported everything to the entirety of europe while eurofags fought, everything from america

now? even shirts are made in china

Logan n Jake paul, is the american dream. make vids sell merch made in china nothing of value produces in the country, wealth seeps out with the massive trade deficit to other parts of the world

Americans still think the consumer with his caravan trailer pulling up at the mall to buy rackons ass dipped in butteron a stick and consume is gonna revive the economy

Guess what faggots, they can't. theres only so much that can be consumed when ur not producing anything
KEKEST OF KEKS MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY GOES TO KSA TO BEG FOR MONEY IN EXCHANGE OF SUPPORTING MOHAMAD BIN SALMAN AS A NEW KING THRO JARED KUSH, literal begging, nice super power LMAO

Nah you guys get wet for human rights and post modernism. The odd child is just woke.

Fair enough. Gold star for the based Dutchman!

man consumerism and greed destroyed america

are you ready for the incoming stock crash bro, pensions are gonna get $m0K3D and wealth wiped out

How was your family reunion, Tyrone Cletus Hernandezstein Jr?

As a murrican I'm starting to laugh my ass off at the mutt meme.

look this is the typical american not acknowladge any real problems and blame an outsider for it

jews, mooslims etc etc

stupid consumer fat fuck

jews and cultural marxists killed the west

>Yuri Bezenov, KGB defector, Ideological >Subervison, (AKA killing the west)

>youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0

>youtube.com/watch?v=pzeHpf3OYQY

Only the inhuman left. Don't confuse cheese with vomit, might hurt yourself

Wow, if it weren't for AC/DC you would literally be Canada. Gas yourself with the sweet smell of smoldering gunpowder and the freedom it provides.

meme makes no sense since mixed men are less likely to bald than pure white men.

white men bald more than any other race. white men are genetically inferior when white women love big black cock

australia will take more non-white immigration and you will be cucked op.

>$m0K3D
If you're going to shitpost like an Aussie at least try

and most of it is the ignorant dumb south KEK

You guys can't even handle a mass shooting without cucking yourselves by giving up your guns.

Americans drink piss to make their breath smell better. Americans have weak electricity. They have 110 weak volts whereas the rest of the world have 220-240. That's because we have more power. Americans are weak and fat.

Every fucking time, you shitbirds gobble up this bait.

americans are stupid racist morons.

in the European Union, we are happy and open to seeing our women get pounded by big arab cocks

Worst mutt thread ever.

It was made by an Ausfailian, what do you expect?

THe European Union is more prosperous than America.

The secret is that we are not racist and are open to diversity.

>>Here they are assimilating in 2 generation down the line they become Aussies

Jesus fuckin christ. Do we live in the same country?

Stop talking absolute bullshit.

Could be from the race mixing

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3815541/

related

American demonstrates why people think there dumb.
The nogs were already there in the wasteland when we exiled the Australians there. They aren't Muslim. Or Al Quida. Don't get yourself worked up, you know someone in the American condition (fucked) shouldn't.
Australians are didun dus, literally.
That's why they are so cheeky. It's chain gang humour.

This is not a slide. It is true that Amerimutts are not White. Wake the fuck up and do something about it.

Cuck is defending like a blind faggot the agenda of the money lobby of NRA

They literally dont give a shit about u, ur rights to bear arms, safety or the ppl that die from guns, all they care about is selling that mag that u will fire in 1 second for 15 bucks and moving those guns with no check nothing for 2k dollars

sell sell sell, buy buy buy

Stupid American consumer finding more ways to kill urself and ur country while u defend the greedy pppl that make money for free and at ur own expenses

Ultimate cuck

Australia is a 1st world country we don't need guns in the street like a 3rd world shithole

>why people think there dumb
DOH!

yes, moron

this whole country is a bunch of immigrants that assimilated

My family on both sides came from Europe within the last hundred years, I do have Italian in me though so who knows.

the European Union is better than Australia.

We're not retarded aussies that kill innocent aborgines.

in Europe, we welcome non-white immigrants despite europe being indigenous land for whites

also tony abbott is a fag. so is the current prime minister

>American demonstrates why people think there dumb.
How ironic. The monarchists can hardly string a fucking sentence of legitimate American together.

Tell us more about your fantastic Muslims, Bruce.
(Muslims attacking war graves in merry old Oz)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=v-21lC17yDU

Awesome!!!

>I CAN'T HANDLE CRITICISM REEEEE
abcdefg anti spam shitposting xdxd

This is libya

They have every right to feel that way about the west there. Again america being stupid nothing to see here

>Australia is a 1st world country we don't need guns in the street like a 3rd world shithole
Tell us more about how you fought for independence?

Oh, that's right. You were granted permission by mommy in the 20th century.

>> assimilated

You ignorant fool.

That can't be Australia. The Sandniggers all carry guns. AK:s even

Don't waste your keystrokes mate. This muppet is a dumb cunt.

you guys are killing me!!! lol

an Oxford study found that 4 out of every 10 Australian men has had sex with a kangaroo leading Australia to being number 1 in bestiality incidents

I know, roobro. Shitposting is so tasty, though.

Doesn't matter, as long as the living standards are higher than you poor redneck we good

healthcare is great and free here, that will make me live until im 90 easy with no worries
Tell us more about advertising even meds on TV American cuck, consumer faggot, thats all ur good for to consume and buy, dont talk about honor and cuck and other none sense american things that u tell urself to feel good

ur a debt slave, pay that debt amerimut, 200k debt by the time u graduate collage KEK they training u to pay for the rest of ur life that and everything else u consume

Get fatter too, so u can consume more, depressant drugs consume that too.

fkn joke of a country that has not been great since 1970s and americans walk around still thinking they are the shit
This why the whole world hates u

Your stats are way out of date. The figure is six out of every ten.

#ShotsFired

>calls me mixed
>links to study that shows whites have a higher risk than other races
Wow, ypu got me.

Two Americans hold half the cash in the world. Go eat a bag of dicks, peasant.

ovens are getting warmer kikes

>why is America the joke?
You cant name every country in the world, but every country in the world knows America.
Hell, I bet more people know of America than that our planet is called Earth.

Thats why you make jokes about us, because all you can do to America is talk shit knowing we are above hitting you.

Success breeds jealousy. In case you didn't notice, only other Western countries (dead empires) get rabid when American culture gets mentioned.

>phew! If I point at the typo maybe I'll get away with it...
I'm not going to push it now you've told me about your dicky ticker, don't want you waddling into another 'warning' from grim reaper do we?
>monarchist
Really? I wasn't educated by Mel Gibson and Russel Crowe and I thought we'd been ruled by the House of Commons since before America was colonised.
But whatever helps you whoop it up through another day is all good.

God damn the queen. Fucking ancient hag still thinks the revolutionary war is a thing.

Because America is the Great Satan, duh.

pic related.

>More prosperous

THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AINT US

HAIL PEPE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Qn16DsftSjI

Kek!

Why are the shills always using trip codes now? That's as much of a giveaway as using the amerimutt meme.

Fuck off, big nose. You can't be organic. Your tactics don't work here. If anything you'll distill Sup Forums back to what it was.

>Libya
Oh Lordy. Did you get that stick out of your presidents bum yet?
You've no room to insult Americans if you're a sand creeper.

This is now an AMERICA HATE THREAD :D

Post of the year! What a shitty place

3:33

GUNS N FREEDOM BABY