Is Being Amish The Ultimate Redpill?

What does Sup Forums think of the Amish?

Not if you want to prove Communists right.

Have a bump

Do they have guns? How would they defend their lands if civilisation collapsed and desperate niggers from the cities decided to pillage/enslave them?

More like a "no pill". Have everyone else protect you so you can live a simple life.

Don't have much need for them.

Yes, they hunt

They sell delicious food, buy Amish food if you can. Their women have huge strong forearms. Getting stuck behind a buggy while driving is hell. I'm not from the Lancaster area, but the people I know who are don't like them.

I want to become one but it's not feasible

They're all moving to Russia because ngo's and other types of bullshit are trying to force niggers on them, even though the niggers don't want it and neither do they. Look into it this actually happened, mass migration to Eastern Europe around 2015

I'm a business partner with an amishman AMA

Can I have a job, green card and become an Amish?

The Amish have the right idea, though personally I'll pass on the execution. Basically they see that the modern world is fragile and unsustainable, so they have decided to wait it out. If something happens that collapses global supply chains, or the power grid, financial system, or internet goes down, the Amish will be fine while modern urbanites eat each other.

Do you know how guns work?

This is a serious question. I'll work for a single meal a day as long as you provide a roof and get me a green card.

what a retarded idea, the only reason why the amish can sustain their way of life is because they live in the most warlike hungry country ever, that is simultaneously hard to invade. if america collapsed tommorow you'd either have the amish adopting technology to the best of their ability or getting massacred and raped by the thousands

Damn Ian. The muslims in England must really be getting to you.

Hoosier here, yes the Amish have guns but they're all fudds. You won't find anything other than break-action shotguns and fuddy-ought-six durr rifles in an Amish home. And most of them don't own any guns, actually.

My nation will unironically cease to exist within 50 years. Let me into the States

I like left

Please I'm not safe here

I could only promise you a paycheck, that is, if you don't suck

That's enough based on what I've read (perm employment?), what's the job?

Jesus is the ultimate pill.

>My nation will unironically cease to exist within 50 years.

same here

they are frauds i've seen dora the explorer bed sheets outside drying on their clotheslines before

I'm also a hoosier, there are some amish here or there. They mostly keep to themselves. I used to work with one when I was younger in a corn field, he was a nice guy and worked his ass off. He told me they have the option on whether or not to leave the religion around when they're in the 8th grade. He told me he was planning on staying and that most other people stay.
I've heard lots of other people hate amish though, because they don't tip and they smell bad. Can't say I've noticed either of those though.

Their houses suck

come to Indiana, it's great. I met a guy from wales out of nowhere who was living here. I bet girls love his goofy accent.

I'd love to but I'm 21 and not rich, need an offer of perm employment. Huge fan of America though (particularly the rural areas)

Making shoe fly pie

Yes. This was our only chance at ethnostate in America.

I'm a good cook and baker so sure.

Amish are virgin lanklets. Mennonites are the best

Send job offers to namecannotbeblank44 on Kik thanks