Turkish posters are BASED

Really, they must be the best group of people here, always shitposting funny things and they are also redpilled about kikes and israel.
youtube.com/watch?v=OnCOe5Y3p-0
Ottoman empire 2.0 when?

they're bombing Syria because of the Kurds

kurds are scum

I don't understand Turks. They support Palestinians, but hate Kurds. They don't see the similarities?

You know, self determination is only for people that don't live in my country

wh*Tes are subhumans
thank you btw

t. TÜRK

the wh*Te Sup Forums mods had to range ban my BLACK TURK brothers cuz they were so triggered

No, they are shelling your proxy.
Funny.

i'm still here my BLACK brother

Ez. Palestine used to be their territory plus they hate israel, they want it back. Kurds are scum.

They must return Constantinople to us at once.

>to us
who are you, amerimutt or wh*Te?

If Amerimutt, then you're a subhuman mutt mongrel. So go fuck yourself

If you're wh*Te, then come and take it. We will behead every wh*Te subhuman in European cities.

Turks are sub humans that aren't our friends. They took Constantinople from us, never forget it!

How does it feel knowing rich arabs are buying turkish soil for cheap and will soon marry your women as well? bet it feels good right? at least you get to live your cuck fantasy for real now lol

Show your flag pussy

my flag is pic related. i'm TÜRK, i'm BLACK, my blood is BLACK.

Fallestina are scum too, I'd wager

you are not turk

Yoo gayet sapına kadar Türk'üm. Sen Türk müsün am*rimutt?

All of em are shitskins

araplar sizi sikecek haberin yok hahahaha

Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Qatar alliance soon.

Why are you here? If what you said is true.

to trigger amerimutt/wh*Te subhumans.

Well buddy if it wasn't for amerimutts then you wouldn't be bitching about us on the internet

How does it feel knowing that mutts have done more in 200 years than monkeys and cockroaches have done since they've existed?